Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know where dear old DENISE during all of this frolicking. Hiding her head in the sand??? Arrest this woman now. She's as sick as her hubo.

Sorry, I've been reading and not posting a lot, but on this whole MySpace thing with altering the blog post in the alfadafit, does this point to a premeditated crime? Jacques posted something on MySpace two days before Brooke went missing to establish the whole leaving to meet someone off MySpace thing. Would he do that if he was just going to have sex with her?

Sorry, if this is bad to say, but I just feel like the work put into this means it was planned that she was going to be "quieted" in some way. Maybe because she knew about her friend/cousin being abused
Absolutely premeditated. This wasn't just about sex, I am afraid.

Sorry, I've been reading and not posting a lot, but on this whole MySpace thing with altering the blog post in the alfadafit, does this point to a premeditated crime? Jacques posted something on MySpace two days before Brooke went missing to establish the whole leaving to meet someone off MySpace thing. Would he do that if he was just going to have sex with her?

Sorry, if this is bad to say, but I just feel like the work put into this means it was planned that she was going to be "quieted" in some way. Maybe because she knew about her friend/cousin being abused

If I read this correctly ( and I will have to go back to reread) but the 1st post of that message was on 6/24 at 11:40, it was edited after that but that would be the night before she went missing so Yes it was premeditated. IMO

This could be where AR got the comment of the first one who does it lives and the other gets her throat cut.

Amster, I agree. LE should be absolutely chastized by everyone publically for that, if it is the case. They deserve to know ahead of time of such developments before they hit the press directly from the mouth of LE. LE will owe them a very PUBLIC apology.

I cannot imagine what in the hell they were thinking! Jim and Janet Bennett are not connected and have not been mentioned in any way in one of the affidavits. They should not be treated like perps. I can see them not telling Cassandra and Denise...because they should be treated as such.

I'm so mad right now.....but, I think I heard this on Fox....one of the reporters was talking to Jim when this all broke. He had no idea....:mad:

Speaking of Denise...Where was she while her husband was running all over carrying out his sick plan and then having sex with Brooke at their house?!

I hope that Brooke is still alive, lets all pray.

Oh my GOD....remember what was said about the 2nd person to participate in Breckenridge would have their throat cut? I hope to God that Brooke isn't that "2nd girl."

Ahhhhh, so this one IS in on it, too. Uggh. This whole thing is SOOOOO sickening. I just don't even know what to say!
NO! If you look..it is NOT the same person as the one who Gagnon was living with. His name is Kevin. Let's not jump to conclusions.

That is dated in the year 2000 and concerns happenings in 1997. How is it relevant? am I missing something?

Gagnon's friend had child *advertiser censored* on his computer. I'd say that's relevant.

That's exactly what happened cricket. She was gone for twelve hours before LE was contacted.

JMHO
fran

PS......wonder if the uncle went to work directly from dropping Brooke off and how long he was there?:confused:
Good ? did MJ go to work on Wednesday??

Id like to know if he did, and if so what time.

Allen

That is dated in the year 2000 and concerns happenings in 1997. How is it relevant? am I missing something?

His propensity for sex with children also. He's not an innocent whom just got used by those already charged. :confused:

I am barely able to keep up with the posts, I don't know if anyone has caught this yet. The first names are different but it was the first link when I searched the name:

http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/police/grosenheider.htm
I want to make CERTAIN people understand while the last name is the same...they are not the same person and not from the same city. While they could be related...this has absolutely NO known connection to Brooke's case or the case of AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme