Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

A "sugarhouse" is simply a building where maple sap is boiled down to make maple syrup. They are all over the place in New England and upstate NY. They contain a heat source - used to be wood, now they might be gas - and big pans that the sap is cooked in.

Nothing sexual about them.

Do they know if its been used recently?( I"m so sorry "brookes Aunt" to ask this.)

Something bad happened upstairs and MJ told AR to leave:
http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS/452801687

(snip)
The juvenile said she, Jacques and Bennett returned to Jacques' Randolph Center home, and the two girls watched television for a while. She said Jacques eventually asked Bennett to go upstairs, and then told the juvenile to leave the home. She was driven away by a juvenile boy, she said, and never saw Bennett again.

The juvenile said Jacques told her to lie about the incident.

Oh, Dear Lord! This is horrible!

Maybe, just maybe, afther this ordeal, Brooke bolted hysterically and from the home and ran... Maybe she is out there somewhere...waiting for someone to help her... I am still praying that she will be found alive and brought to safety.

Jim has always been there for Brooke. When she was living in Alabama He and Janet went down often to visit and even put their house up for sale at one time to move to Alabama to be closer to her. Then the mother decided to move back to Vermont. Jim and Janet have been very vocal since this case has began. I can tell you that from very early morning till very late at night the media is at their house and they interview all day long. If you want to scold someone how about the mother who is barely seen.

I for one have already stated what I think of the mother & her family.
They make me sick! My heart breaks for poor Brooke....nobody should ever have to live with that kind of abuse...NOBODY!

I am sure the media is camping on Jim & Janet's lawn. I am very glad they're cooperating with LE & keeping this in the media.

Please realize many here have been sexually abused as kids, also by family members. We know the hurt & pain these young girls go thru. Not only that but you feel violated & unworthy of any type of love. You realize you can't depend on your parents to save you. Its like being thrown out to vultures. Brooke wasn't protected, she was thrown to a RSO, now the stepdad is also behind bars......so what has she honestly been through?

Sugaring season is in late March... Unlikely it's been used since.

So Gagnon also abused A.R. Also am I understanding this right Gagnon had photos of A.R. and her minor boyfriend engaging in sexual activites on his computer?

Ray Gagnon has been in this from the beginning. He admitted having child *advertiser censored* of kids as young as 5 yo. He said he still has photos of "Juvenile 1" having sex with her minor boyfriend (I assume the one she left with which means he has been involved in this).

So Gagnon also abused A.R. Also am I understanding this right Gagnon had photos of A.R. and her minor boyfriend engaging in sexual activites on his computer?
If you read the affidavit, it clearly states that Gagnon AND MJ had sex with Juvenile 1 at the same time.

Yes, as well as many other images including children as young as 5yo.

May he rot in hell.:furious:

This case is about to be blown wide open. How much you wanna bet that all those phone calls between Jaques and Gagnon, immediately after Brooke went missing, were about disposing of a body?

I'd love to have some hope..... but I'm afraid it is all pointing to a bad end. I have a feeling Jaques is going to lead LE to her remains soon.

I can't diss Brooke's father -- I'm sure he's going to be kicking himself over and over again in the coming months for what he could have/should have done.

I just heard the news about AR being forced to be a part of this whole thing and it makes me sick. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure Brooke was a victim of foul play at the hands of her uncle. I just hope he didn't make his daughter, AR, participate in the murder or disposal of Brooke's body. How horrible.

IMO, Brooke didn't willing go along with the "plan" and was killed because of that.

Stupid friend of GAGnon in Texas says he figured the safe contained child *advertiser censored* but he dumped it for GAGnon, anyway.

Making AR help him get Brooke to come home with him after he dropped her off to have sex is disgusting. I wish VT had the death penalty.

Ray Gagnon has been in this from the beginning. He admitted having child *advertiser censored* of kids as young as 5 yo. He said he still has photos of "Juvenile 1" having sex with her minor boyfriend (I assume the one she left with which means he has been involved in this).

I don't think it's fair to assume the boyfriend knows anything about this. He may have just asked Juvenile 1 to leave with the boyfriend.

The pictures of them together could have been ones Uncle took without boyfriend knowing, or who knows uncle may have told her to take them as part of her "training" (with a camera timer). I am having a hard time imaging a young girl telling her boyfriend she is being abused by an adult and boyfriend is ok with it.

JMO

Stupid friend of GAGnon in Texas says he figured the safe contained child *advertiser censored* but he dumped it for GAGnon, anyway.

Who would assume someone has child *advertiser censored* stashed in a safe? IMO, the friend KNEW what was in there.

This is just making me sick. I hate to say it, but I think they are searching for Brooke's body. There is probably no chance she is still alive.

He is going to pay dearly for it, too...as soon as they find it with his fingerprints all over it. I have NO doubt he knew what was going on long before that phone call to get rid of it. (Probaby one of the men giving directions via internet and phone, imo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro