Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After he dropped her off he got her and brought her to his house? And, nobody saw this? Was the cousin with them??

Federal affidavit has just been released. The uncle took Brooke back to his home for sex.

On Fox News Channel right now. They will be back with more.
Just saw that on Fox myself and dove for the computer. OMG! :furious::furious::furious:

I guess that clarifies if Brooke had been abused. :( Now the case has taken a real downward spiral, I am afraid.

This is so horrible....they found Brookes clothes at the house??

Well, she did spend the night, she should have had clothes there, tooth brush etc since she didnt have a bag with her in the store. She may have thought she was meeting someone then going back to cousins house. Who knows what was told to her.

I'm confused. Are there now federal charges against the uncle? In addition to the federal charges on the step father?

Also - does anyone know what a "sugarhouse" is? The article referenced in an earlier post says they are searching a "sugarhouse in the woods" that is about a mile from the uncle's property.

It was breaking news, it may have just been the wording because it made me pause too.

Just heard that, Chico! What about the cousin that was with Uncle Perv?

I think Brooke probably told him she was going to tell on him.

He could not let her do that.

I think he thought that AR had become to old now so he concentrated on Brooke as his next victim.

Oh my heart is just sinking for Brooke.

I can hardly stand to hear all of it.

imoo

The way Brooke looked in the video....I think something happened the night before...

Another teenage girl admitted she helped the uncle drop the girl off and get her back to his house for sex. (Just said it on Fox and is on the affidavit.)

ETA: This must be the cousin, imo.

OMG....cousin helped uncle creepy....now, I'm crying.

Did I just here that AR helped get Brooke back to the house for sex?

We don't know that he didn't. It isn't as easy as it sounds to demand that things be done in a marriage, much less when you don't have custody. Every divorced parent I know has issues with what happens at the other parent's house. And for all we know, Brooke did feel strong enough to fight back and say no and tell. For all we know, that's why she's missing. That might be what broke this sex ring case open, although at 12yo she was taking on a big foe. I just think judging dad is a little harsh right now.

That is a great point. Something to keep in mind with custody and marriage cases (especially where there is abuse in some form) that things get ugly and the Dad may have done everything in his power and resources to keep everything safe and peaceful.
In my earlier post I said that one of my friends is going through a nasty divorce and custody battle and the sad fact of the matter is that the mother will in all likelyhood win custody and he will have to suffer around that fact. She is a terrible person altogether, and the idea that she will be free to poison the mind of an innocent child is horrible. It happens all the time, I grew up in almost the exact same situation. My mother was abusive, alcoholic and completely unstable. I grew up hearing terrible things about my father and believed them for a long time. It was not until I watched the chaos that she brought upon herself and her own children by proxy that I got out and was lucky enough to have relatives that helped me.
Everything boiled down to the fact that neither of my parents should have reproduced. My Dad was a good person who spent his life doing anything he could for us. He was hardly able to support himself, but was always there when I needed him.
My sister is still filled with the poison that was put in her head her whole life and does not understand why I have "turned my back" on my family...

Sorry for the life story, but I feel strongly that there are adults who most likely will not be charged after all is said and done, but that does not mean that they are not guilty of terrible things.
Brooke's Dad is the only person I have heard about that makes me think that Brooke even stood half a chance in life and that makes the whole thing even more heartbreaking. I really hope that there are people who understand that the sexual abuse is a fraction of the evil that has been commited.

Thanks! Sounds like the info came from the cousin who saw this.

on Fox news right now they are saying that a teenage girl admitted to helping the uncle bring Brooke back to the house. I'm guessing that this is the cousin.

Did I just here that AR helped get Brooke back to the house for sex?

I have been following this since it started, as it is in my neck of the woods. I was finally just activated to speak on the site.

Anyway, I think that we can assume that AR was threatened into doing this, as I doubt she ever would it done it without that threat. How sad. She must be feeling terrible right now. But something tells me she knows me that she is scared to tell.

I am new at posting on WS but I have been reading for about 3 weeks now. I have been following Brooke's case since the beginning...I about threw up when I just that he brought her back to the house for sex...this is just heart wrenching...I have no words, I hope and pray that she is ok

Another teenage girl admitted she helped the uncle drop the girl off and get her back to his house for sex. (Just said it on Fox and is on the affidavit.)

ETA: This must be the cousin, imo.

He probably threatened the other girl with death threats if she didn't do it.

This is sooooooooo awful.

imo

http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS/452801687

Federal court papers released this afternoon reveal that a juvenile who claims to have been in the car when missing 12-year-old Brooke Bennett was dropped off at a Randolph convenience store last week told authorities that Bennett and her uncle, convicted sex offender Michael Jacques, spent time together that afternoon after Bennett's supposed disappearance and that Jacques told the juvenile that Bennett would be having sex with adult men.
(more at link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member