Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and that is a LONG time. She wasn't reported missing until the last possible moment when visiting hours with this fake friend would have been over.

And at that they still didn't want to report it. A friend had to convince them and make that call.

I live in Connecticut. I am not involved in the search i have two young children who are close to brooke and do not understand what is going on so for now we are staying put. I dont know however how long i am going to be able to do that.

My heart goes out to you and Jim and Janet's families. I realize that you must be clinging to the hope that this will turn out OK. At this point, it would be wonderful if it turned out she did meet up with someone she met online and that person isn't connected to her uncle or stepfather. In my area, we've had two cases in the last couple of months where teen girls ran off with people they met online; thankfully, both came back alive.

My heart goes out to you and Jim and Janet's families. I realize that you must be clinging to the hope that this will turn out OK. At this point, it would be wonderful if it turned out she did meet up with someone she met online and that person isn't connected to her uncle or stepfather. In my area, we've had two cases in the last couple of months where teen girls ran off with people they met online; thankfully, both came back alive.

Thank you thats what we are hoping for.

While Gagnon was in Vermont destroying evidence he took the time to show support for the Brooke. He's diabolical. Feds in San Antonio are investigating Gagnon.

http://www.vnews.com/07022008/4932399.htm

(snip)
James Bennett said Gagnon attended a church service with him and other family members on Sunday at Green Mountain Gospel Chapel in Randolph.
“He reached out to me,” James Bennett said.
A woman who answered the phone at Gagnon's residence in San Antonio but declined to give her name said Gagnon had moved in with her and her boyfriend about a year ago. She said Gagnon worked as an engineer in the city.
“He was very shocked, and he was upset that (Brooke) was missing,” the woman said.
Eric Vasys, a spokesman for the FBI, said federal authorities in San Antonio are “assisting (investigators in Vermont) with inquiries in San Antonio.”

Today's arraignment is for the federal charges and I don't think the feds allow cameras in.

And I doubt we'll ever see the charging docs either. All we'll get is a mugshot if we are lucky.

Is that his pic on Fox?

I don't see a pic on Fox however there is a guy who is being charged with 8 murders, I woke this morning and saw his face without hearing who it was and thought it might be Gag. No such luck.

fox new: After dropping MJ off he brought her back to the house for sex. Waiting on more info

FOX says federal indictment unsealed, says Brooke's uncle brought her back tohouse for sex

I couldn't agree more! He would have been served his walking papers while he was rotting in jail yet again for a mere 4 years, but still...he would have been arrested for it!

I can't imagine how her child felt hiding a "national" secret believing she would be killed if anyone found out. We can't even comprehend the fear he taunted her with and then knowing the mother just "let it go". The girl must have given up completely at that point and resigned herself to be his slave. Horrific!

Sick in the head if you ask me!!!
The fear the girl lived with daily & nobody caring. Far as I'm concerned they don't deserve to have any kids in that kind of environment.

Federal affidavit has just been released. The uncle took Brooke back to his home for sex.

On Fox News Channel right now. They will be back with more.

This is so horrible....they found Brookes clothes at the house??

Just heard that, Chico! What about the cousin that was with Uncle Perv?

ok, what does this mean, its a federal affidavit, would this be the one against Gag? Why would it be on Gags papers about MJ. Someone talked. IMO

Federal affidavit has just been released. The uncle took Brooke back to his home for sex.

On Fox News Channel right now. They will be back with more.

I'm confused. Are there now federal charges against the uncle? In addition to the federal charges on the step father?

Also - does anyone know what a "sugarhouse" is? The article referenced in an earlier post says they are searching a "sugarhouse in the woods" that is about a mile from the uncle's property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member