Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they know if its been used recently?( I"m so sorry "brookes Aunt" to ask this.)

I thought about that but any neighbor who noticed smoke and/or steam coming from a sugarhouse this time of year would have thought it was fishy. The cooking pans are shallow tray-shaped things. I would not try to dispose of a body that way. She might have been placed in the sugarhouse, but probably nothing more than temporary storage.

Stupid friend of GAGnon in Texas says he figured the safe contained child *advertiser censored* but he dumped it for GAGnon, anyway.

This was NOT that long ago. Why haven't they located it? If they know the dumpter they can find out where it was dumped and find it :confused::confused:

Making AR help him get Brooke to come home with him after he dropped her off to have sex is disgusting. I wish VT had the death penalty.

The feds do....hopefully, they can figure out a way to charge MJ federally...

I'm so disgusted. And sad. And mad! SPIT!

This explains SO much of what was actually going on and where they are in the case.

It also indicates that these guys are in very, very deep doo-doo. They have all sorts of potential federal charges. No matter what happens with the state cases, they had better get used to prison food 'cuz that's all they're getting from now on.

This was NOT that long ago. Why haven't they located it? If they know the dumpter they can find out where it was dumped and find it :confused::confused:
I bet they are all over that one in TX. However, we don't know who is lying and where. It may have never gone into a dumpster, but a river or lake instead.

Have read it and read it, just having a really tough time grasping how people can be so evil to a child. The photos of A.R. and minor boyfriend were still pictures not on computer. Did this boyfriend know he was being photographed? Makes me wonder how many people are really involved. The guy in Texas who disposed of the safe he assumed it was child *advertiser censored* but disposed of it no questions asked. Why didnt he get on the phone immediately with police, he knew Brooke was missing didnt this send a red flag up that her stepfather was asking him to throw away a safe? I just don't get it.

If you read the affidavit, it clearly states that Gagnon AND MJ had sex with Juvenile 1 at the same time.

I just want to toss this out there because it has bothered me from the start. MJ had said she was going to visit a friend at Dartmouth Hitchcock hospital. It's not the closest hospital to Randolph but they do send more complicated, critical cases to Dartmouth. Unles she was very close to the friend's relative, it's am unlikely hospital for her to visit because if the relative was sick enough to be there instead of Central Vermont hospital, they were unlikely to have unrelated visitors. Of course, Dartmouth Hitchcock is right where that beast works so for him, it probably make a logical excuse. I wonder if LE ever considered it...
I know it doesn't make much of a difference at this point but I just wonder if that is one of the things that made the police eye him further.

The feds do....hopefully, they can figure out a way to charge MJ federally...

I'm so disgusted. And sad. And mad! SPIT!

Good I hope he gets it. I tell you what the supreme court should be ashamed of themselves right now. If they think that what AR has been through doesn't warrant the death penalty then UGGHHH.

Stupid friend of GAGnon in Texas says he figured the safe contained child *advertiser censored* but he dumped it for GAGnon, anyway.

Yeah, I want to know about that, too. If he assumed it was because of child *advertiser censored*, can anything legally be done to him, too? Does anyone know? Isn't that some type of obstruction of justice, as well?

Have read it and read it, just having a really tough time grasping how people can be so evil to a child. The photos of A.R. and minor boyfriend were still pictures not on computer. Did this boyfriend know he was being photographed? Makes me wonder how many people are really involved. The guy in Texas who disposed of the safe he assumed it was child *advertiser censored* but disposed of it no questions asked. Why didnt he get on the phone immediately with police, he knew Brooke was missing didnt this send a red flag up that her stepfather was asking him to throw away a safe? I just don't get it.
Maybe because he is up to his eyeballs in it with Gagnon and MJ.

He'll be charged as well. DumbA**

I am beyond stunned that Jim Bennett was hearing all of this at the same time we were. What's up with that?? It seems so cruel! Are they afraid he'd say something to the media?? What? He's probably lying in the fetal position sobbing his heart out!

I don't understand this at all..

Wishful thinking here!!

Maybe Brooke ran away after being raped (or attempted rape) and that's why he was on the phone with Gagnon - freaking out that they were gonna be busted.

I would love to see Brooke be found hiding somewhere.

I know. Not a likely scenario. Would be nice though.

Sorry, I've been reading and not posting a lot, but on this whole MySpace thing with altering the blog post in the alfadafit, does this point to a premeditated crime? Jacques posted something on MySpace two days before Brooke went missing to establish the whole leaving to meet someone off MySpace thing. Would he do that if he was just going to have sex with her?

Sorry, if this is bad to say, but I just feel like the work put into this means it was planned that she was going to be "quieted" in some way. Maybe because she knew about her friend/cousin being abused

Not sure if you all saw this, but MSNBC just reported that according to a report, another teen brought the missing teen (Brooke) to her uncle for sex :S :/
Thanks ST04. You can find more information information related to this in the affidavit (post 176).

Not sure if you all saw this, but MSNBC just reported that according to a report, another teen brought the missing teen (Brooke) to her uncle for sex :S :/

My understanding is that the other teen was/is AR

Amster, I agree. LE should be absolutely chastized by everyone publically for that, if it is the case. They deserve to know ahead of time of such developments before they hit the press directly from the mouth of LE. LE will owe them a very PUBLIC apology.

I cannot imagine what in the hell they were thinking! Jim and Janet Bennett are not connected and have not been mentioned in any way in one of the affidavits. They should not be treated like perps. I can see them not telling Cassandra and Denise...because they should be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme