Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted a link to something I would bet is related. Facts are flying out so fast I am having a hard time keeping the who's and where's straight, but the landlord tossed a safe away that contained evidence, I thought that was odd that the name hadn't come up before so I Googled it and the first hit was related to John Stephen Grosenheider and the Landlord is Kevin, but I think that there are going to be more arrests.

I am all for Justice and the whole innocent until proven guilty, but I think that Brooke's Dad should be allowed to have a half hour in a room with one of these scum bags. (If only to find his daughter) :furious:

Thank you, SeriouslySearching. That is what I thought, too.

Have they found brooke yet? Sorry I have not read the whole thread.

NO! If you look..it is NOT the same person as the one who Gagnon was living with. His name is Kevin. Let's not jump to conclusions.

I must be confused.....I thought Grosenheider is Gagnon's landlord, who he asked to dispose of his *advertiser censored* files and it is this Grosenheider who, coincidentally, who also has a history of his own w/ child *advertiser censored* on his own computer? Maybe I'm reading too fast and I am jumping to conclusions.

I want to make CERTAIN people understand while the last name is the same...they are not the same person and not from the same city. While they could be related...this has absolutely NO known connection to Brooke's case or the case of AR.
Thanks SS. Got excited.

I deleted both of my posts related to this.

So they think they are getting closer to finding Brooke? I don't know if that is good news or not since they have only been conducting searches on his property and home.

Does it mean the men have been giving up bits of information? The best thing that could happen is to pit the two men against each other and one caves in (which they are probably doing).

I am outraged by the grandmother's and mother's comments! While we complained about them not speaking out...maybe they should go back to silence. The things they have said lead me to believe that they care more about their lifestyle and those two men than this poor girl. Blaming the real victims in this case isn't going to bode well for anyone!

I recall Sheriff Brown using much the same tactic in the Maria Lauterbach case asking her to just "come home". They found her body soon afterwards.

I'm just catching up on today's thread. I'm outraged at the behavior of Brooke's mother, aunt, and grandmother! If Brooke is found alive and well, I hope her biological father will sue for custody.

I also have not gone back and picked up where I left off. So, I want to apologize if this has been mentioned. I now suspect that this Jacques used Brooke's Myspace as a lure for other young girls. I think that he probably pretended that he was a Myspace friend. She probably thought that she was going to meet this friend and visit with a relative of hers. It was MJ setting up this ruse, knowing no one would come and get her at the convenience store. Then, AR is used to lure her back to the house for her initiation sex with MJ. She fights with him or threatens to report him; and he then kills her. That's why he told AR to leave, IMO. I think that Brooke is dead. I hope that I am wrong. I hope AR is able to provide them with enough information to find Brooke. IMO, she did not run away.

I just don't know how Ray Gagnon plays into all of this. Is he a RSO, too? Do you guys think that he molested his stepdaughters? How does he know MJ? Sorry, if all of this has been covered, but there is so much to keep track of.

I'm just catching up on today's thread. I'm outraged at the behavior of Brooke's mother, aunt, and grandmother! If Brooke is found alive and well, I hope her biological father will sue for custody.

He shouldn't have to sue for anythihg, the children should be taken away from both these mother's and grandmother's and their parental rights revoked. The birth father should have his child immediately turned over ot him, although I fear she is dead. :(

I agree - wonder if they are still trying to protect these monsters.

after reading the affidavit, do the Feds think she was transported over states lines (for sex), that's the way I read it?

I also have not gone back and picked up where I left off. So, I want to apologize if this has been mentioned. I now suspect that this Jacques used Brooke's Myspace as a lure for other young girls. I think that he probably pretended that he was a Myspace friend. She probably thought that she was going to meet this friend and visit with a relative of hers. It was MJ setting up this ruse, knowing no one would come and get her at the convenience store. Then, AR is used to lure her back to the house for her initiation sex with MJ. She fights with him or threatens to report him; and he then kills her. That's why he told AR to leave, IMO. I think that Brooke is dead. I hope that I am wrong. I hope AR is able to provide them with enough information to find Brooke. IMO, she did not run away.

I just don't know how Ray Gagnon plays into all of this. Is he a RSO, too? Do you guys think that he molested his stepdaughters? How does he know MJ? Sorry, if all of this has been covered, but there is so much to keep track of.

Nan:
This will answer a lot of your questions.

fran

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/assets/pdf/BT11201072.PDF

Sadly, the only hope for Brooke being still alive would be that they "sold" her or otherwise passed her off to other men, imo. It isn't the scenario we would want either way for this darling girl. Here we are tho. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme