Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was killed in VT...no DP no matter what the circumstances.

which means there are no deals to be made with these two. They have nothing to loose keeping quiet

All the info is having to come from a little girl.

I thought I read in that affidavit that RG came to vermont and had sex with AR. GEEZE. I'll bet he was a regular visitor to Vermont.

AGAIN-- is Denise blind and deaf?? I haven't seen her but she better freaking be at this point. Her daughter was molested for over 5 years and he brought other men to do it as well. And dear old Cassandra --- she never noticed that Ray was in town?? Bull crap. Charge them both.
LE stated that Ray was a regular visitor to VT because "he had relatives there" and then he added something to the affect of "Let's just leave it at that.". Now I know what he meant. They knew he did come for that purpose, but weren't going to release it.

Obviously, Ray Gagnon is talking A LOT. Which is great! I wonder what Uncle Creepy is saying? Ray is giving him up.

I knew you realized it wasn't the same, but others who don't take the time to read during a blitz here would. I saw it getting out of control quickly. If you find a connection between the men...that is a different story. Someone should check to see if they are related in any way. It is possible. The name to me is German and I have heard it before so there could be many of them in any state. Sorry...didn't mean to sound so bossy and certainly wasn't trying to be rude! I just felt like it wasn't part of the case at this point and people were going to make it so which would terribly confuse things more than they already are. Hugs~ (It was a good find! Just go check out that 's connections now.)
Just did a search for Kevin Grosenheider in Texas. I could not find a San Antonio residence, but possible relatives include a J Grosenheider (age 47).

When I did the opposite search for John Stephen Grosenheider. Possible relative included Kevein D Grosenheider (age 57).

Not positive that these are the same people. Will keep looking.

Cities THIS kevin have lived in include:
San Marcos
Austin
Kerrville
Pflugerville

Hope that helps

So....I wonder if A.R. has explained what Brooke was doing that morning? Why she acted so strange in the store? Why she went in the opposite direction when she left the store?

Hopefully, at this point, A.R. has someone besides pathetic Denise with her during questioning. Someone she can feel safe with....

I am going to defend her Bio father, Jim, here. He was never married to her mother. They were totally split up by the time Brooke was 16 mos. old. We don't know about the legal agreement they had between them concerning his rights or if they had one at all. He stayed in her life and tried to protect her while he had her under his roof, but he was in no position to dictate to the mom what happened at her home without proof. He did express his concerns many times, but the mother failed to protect her and willingly put Brooke in the care of MJ on a regular basis. While he should have taken further action against the mother in hindsight, if he had lost in court to win custody...he may have lost his daughter to that horrid family then because of the secrets they were hiding. The mother could have simply moved to TX and out of his reach for visits.

The best thing in Brooke's life is her father, step-mother, and half-siblings.

I agree. I saw an interview with Jim and Janet Bennett on Nancy Grace on Monday evening. At that time it was stated that Jim had a tour of duty in Iraq that also took him away from his family and Brooke for a period of time. The Bennetts said that they told Brooke that she could come to them with anything at any time, leaving the door open so to speak as a safe haven. I believe the Bennetts should have had custody of Brooke.

I am totally sickened by today's 'news'.
We suspected it..... but how could this child's ***** mother allow her to be around her step father and uncle who are sexual predators? flippin sick sick sick. :furious::furious::furious::behindbar

To take this young girl and take her innocence and most likely her life. :banghead:

Initially a press conference was scheduled for 4:00 this afternoon (July 2, 2008) at the Whitcomb High School in Bethel, VT. This press conference is cancelled as a result of no additional information to report.

If breaking information develops, Sgt. Tara Thomas of the Vermont State Police will call for an immediate press conference. This will be done via e-mail. If this occurs, the press conference will be held at the Whitcomb High School in Bethel, Vermont.

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_070208a_royalton.html

Well...we know this is a huge whopper as we know for a fact this affidavit brings to light definite additional information to report.

I have been following this since it started, as it is in my neck of the woods. I was finally just activated to speak on the site.

Anyway, I think that we can assume that AR was threatened into doing this, as I doubt she ever would it done it without that threat. How sad. She must be feeling terrible right now. But something tells me she knows me that she is scared to tell.

Welcome to WS VTGirl!

which means there are no deals to be made with these two. They have nothing to loose keeping quiet

Well, it may not be legal or politically correct, but LE/Feds could tell them that the two of them would find the rest of their lives being lived in much "safer conditions" IF THEY HELP THEM FIND BROOKE...

Otherwise the "general population" of inmates might just choose 'have their way with them'...in a most violent way.

I am looking around, still trying to keep all of the facts and names straight.

I did just run into an obit that lists (A) Kevin as a relative in Anniston Alabama with other relatives in Austin Texas. I have to go back, but why did Alabama jump out at me?
To add to the confusion (sorry!) the obit is from Wisconsin....

Anyway, SS, you do a great job at keeping order and while I have found myself disagreeing with some of your thoughts I really do respect and admire how on top of things you are around here! Thanks!!!

Dontpanic: Maybe Alabama jumped out at you because Brooke's sister (stepsister?) Savanna, on her myspace, uses the name "Bamababy" or something similar??

Not true. Gagnon has spilled all sorts of info. He is apparently trying to cooperate so as not to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder. Although he faces serious charges as it is, a conspiracy charge in state court would be bad for him.

Initially a press conference was scheduled for 4:00 this afternoon (July 2, 2008) at the Whitcomb High School in Bethel, VT. This press conference is cancelled as a result of no additional information to report.

If breaking information develops, Sgt. Tara Thomas of the Vermont State Police will call for an immediate press conference. This will be done via e-mail. If this occurs, the press conference will be held at the Whitcomb High School in Bethel, Vermont.

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_070208a_royalton.html

Well...we know this is a huge whopper as we know for a fact this affidavit brings to light definite additional information to report.

I think it just means that LE doesn't want to talk about any of this right now. Since things are happening fast they may have developed other leads...other people etc. and are investigating fast and furious.

Well, it may not be legal or politically correct, but LE/Feds could tell them that the two of them would find the rest of their lives being lived in much "safer conditions" IF THEY HELP THEM FIND BROOKE...

Otherwise the "general population" of inmates might just choose 'have their way with them'...in a most violent way.
There is a strict policy in place for sexual offenders in prisons and they are never permitted in general population. I don't think that threat will work.

I think they both know they are serious trouble and facing a lifetime in Prison tho. I just think Ray might be talking because he knows that he did not kill her and it will squarely put that on MJ.

I think it just means that LE doesn't want to talk about any of this right now. Since things are happening fast they may have developed other leads...other people etc. and are investigating fast and furious.

At the end of yesterdays presser the reporters were up in arms not getting answers. I think VSP doesn't want to answer specifically what happened to Brooke and if they are looking for a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme