Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that, Philamena. It is so nice to see Jim and Janet have that kind of support from the community. Brooke's teachers and school friends must be hit very hard as well with this news. I am glad they didn't cancel the gathering as it is neccessary for them to be there for one another.

Thanks, Juvenile. Very nice of you to say.

I know that sometimes it seems the Amber Alert can be overused, but I do not think it can. If one person pays attention to it and brings a child home alive then it served the purpose. I know it has been used here in OK many times and I applaud them for it. I don't know what our record is...but I do know it is an effective tool for LE in the recovery of missing children. I hope that Vermont and other states will rethink their procedures when it comes time to alert the public and take advantage of the Amber Alert system if a child is suspected of being abducted with or without vehicle descriptions etc. It truly is a lifesaver.

Glad to know about your screenname! :) It is fine. (You may want to add something in your signature that you are actually older tho. lol)

Noted and agree on both points. Unfotunately, only good parenting could have saved Brooke and this very sad thread. I have to believe that she served a purpose in this world in bringing awareness to child abuse and getting these scumbags out of the public where we all know that they would've continued to harm others.

I will NEVER understand how some people in Brooke's life allowed her to be friends with a registered sex offende/ uncle!! :furious: :banghead:
Her mother and aunt need to be investigated. :furious:
Her mother should be jailed for stupidity.:behindbar

I will NEVER understand how the people in Brooke's life allowed her to be friends with a registered sex offender uncle!! :furious: :banghead:
:clap:

It looks like Jacques was into really young girls lately. Brianna would have been too old. I think that "Breckinridge" is derived from the novel and movie "Myra Breckinridge" about a person who has a sex-change operation. Jacques and Gagnon perhaps would have preferred to have sex with boys, but couldn't quite cope with that so they selected pre-pubescent girls. The cousin hit puberty and Jacques had to look for a replacement. The woman that Jacques had raped years ago was 18, but my hunch is that his current appetite, that he shared with Gagnon, was for younger girls.
I am kinda in the middle..after reading yesterday about the 18 year old..I think HE just likes to rape girls but thought it would be best to"keep it in the family" so not to get caught...just not sure.. I have been looking at these cases for a couple of days now...:confused:

It looks like Jacques was into really young girls lately. Brianna would have been too old. I think that "Breckinridge" is derived from the novel and movie "Myra Breckinridge" about a person who has a sex-change operation. Jacques and Gagnon perhaps would have preferred to have sex with boys, but couldn't quite cope with that so they selected pre-pubescent girls. The cousin hit puberty and Jacques had to look for a replacement. The woman that Jacques had raped years ago was 18, but my hunch is that his current appetite, that he shared with Gagnon, was for younger girls.
While I do think Jacques and Gagnon's preferences are younger pre-pubescent girls as you said, they did not choose to have sex with young males nor did they show a proclivity towards boys at all. I see absolutely no connection to the novel or movie. They were decidedly into the girls, imo. They coped just fine arranging sex with the young girls by using a sick farce to get them to perform and to fear the entire US government. Breckenridge is probably a reference to one of the actual towns or cities by that name. It was made up only to sound "official".

No kidding,Carrington- I hope he feels like the proverbial turd in the punchbowl if he had his suspicions before this and didn't say anything so as not to make a 'stink'. If he suspected something because "it takes one to know one", or had been told by Denise about things that had occurred in her home and did nothing, then I would like to sink that floating with that ammo mentioned earlier.

While I do think Jacques and Gagnon's preferences are younger pre-pubescent girls as you said, they did not choose to have sex with young males nor did they show a proclivity towards boys at all. I see absolutely no connection to the novel or movie. They were decidedly into the girls, imo. They coped just fine arranging sex with the young girls by using a sick farce to get them to perform and to fear the entire US government. Breckenridge is probably a reference to one of the actual towns or cities by that name. It was made up only to sound "official".

I agree although I do see similarities between "Breckenridge" and "The Company" used in the kidnapping of Colleen Stan.

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
I agree totally. Great post.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I agree. And I'm not even sure they were into "pre-pubescent" so much as "controllable." The girl MJ raped was 18 and landed him in prison. His other victim is 14 and he was still abusing her. And if you look at the video of Brooke, she is almost 13 and already getting a womanly figure.

I think they are just into rape and a younger girl is easier to control, plus that's who they had access to.

My heart is broken. If only this monster had been reported by the other victim. From this day forward we need to impress/force whatever it takes, the schools, churches, kids clubs, whomever to lecture kids to report these monsters immediately. Apparently whatever is being done now isn't getting through to the kids.
God Bless you, Brooke. My promise to you is to educate victims to report immediately.

I am kinda in the middle..after reading yesterday about the 18 year old..I think HE just likes to rape girls but thought it would be best to"keep it in the family" so not to get caught...just not sure.. I have been looking at these cases for a couple of days now...:confused:
Rape and torture is all about control. MJ and Ray had complete control of the girls in the family. After MJ's stint in jail for that rape/kidnapping, he made it so that the intimidation was such that he wasn't too worried about getting caught. They were sending this stuff over the internet...passing it around and probably selling it, too.

Frankly, Brooke's murder could have been a fantasy event for both of them and I would not be shocked to learn he either video taped it or it went out live over the internet. I still believe that AR was distributed and also went out live over the internet which was the reason she mentioned taking "directions for sex" from other men by phone and internet.

I will NEVER understand how some people in Brooke's life allowed her to be friends with a registered sex offende/ uncle!! :furious: :banghead:

I agree, and I think there is a special place reserved for all of them :devil:

This is so sad! I have been at a birthday party with my kids since this afternoon and stopped at a Dunkin Donuts on the way home. Nancy Grace was on the tv there saying that Brooke had been found dead. Everyone in the shop was so upset. I could barely drive home I felt so sick.:mad::behindbar

I agree. And I'm not even sure they were into "pre-pubescent" so much as "controllable." The girl MJ raped was 18 and landed him in prison. His other victim is 14 and he was still abusing her. And if you look at the video of Brooke, she is almost 13 and already getting a womanly figure.

I think they are just into rape and a younger girl is easier to control, plus that's who they had access to.

It was said on NG that he began raping one of his victims when she was 9 years old. I can't even think of a strong enough cuss word to describe this .

Spazz- I agree, and wonder if he ever heard about that, or the Leonard Lake/Charles Eng case. He is obviously disturbed and enamored with inflicting terror/mind control to hop him up sexually, so I wonder if they will find books or internet searches about other cases- heck even the case of Fritzl recently. (although he doesn't look terribly well read or edumacated now, does he?

SS- I agree w/you that Breckenridge was a name he made up because to a 9/12 yr old it sounds "big". Shoot, he probably went to Breckenridge Colorado once and couldn't pay for a lift ticket!

Oh I'm sure they were into pre-pubescent...hence all the child *advertiser censored*. And he STARTED with AR when she was nine. What more proof do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech