Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the dna was collected AFTER she disappeared. I'll have to look at the affidavit again.

Nope - You are right. It was requested on the 23rd. Wow.

How the heck did he think he was going to get away with this?

How much does the young boyfriend know?

Sicksicksicksicksick.

Collecting the DNA on the handkerchief is premed to murder IMO. Because alive Brooke would obviously tell who did this to her. MJ never intended Brooke to live and collected the DNA to frame AR's BF.
Good point, why would you need semen on a tissue if you planned on letting Brooke live?

WPTZ is awaiting results.
They said that Brooke's myspace has been taken offline.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Also said on the news here is that a domestic violence group is against the death penalty for people like Jacques and Gagnon. This they said is due to the fact that victim's will not speak out if their relatives face death after being reported.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Also said on the news here is that a domestic violence group is against the death penalty for people like Jacques and Gagnon. This they said is due to the fact that victim's will not speak out if their relatives face death after being reported.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
These are NOT blood relatives.

Thanks for keeping us posted, DS.

These are NOT blood relatives.

Thanks for keeping us posted, DS.
Dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Yes, I know that they are not blood relatives. I am only posting what is said on my local news for everyone here.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

AR lied to authorities only confessing to the facts when confronted further.
For all we know...there was even discussion as to what she would say if ever confronted or found out.

Am I wrong to assume, there was a discussion via email about how to eliminate the problem...in so many words?

Dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Yes, I know that they are not blood relatives. I am only posting what is said on my local news for everyone here.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Just venting frustration...what are these people thinking!!

Finally, I got to read the @#$% affidavit!! GRRR! I hope someone got the version that wasn't half blacked out. (Thanks again, Tomsgirl! Hugs~)

I believe there is a "hamlet" or crossroads or other speck on the map known as Breckenridge in Vermont. Googling produces Breckenridge VT as the location for a couple of businesses and a 22 year old guy on Myspace. However, the guy also says he lives in Weybridge and the business zip code comes back as the same one for Stowe.

Any locals make any sense of this?

I just spoke to one of the reporters at WPTZ and he said that the arraignment might possibly be delayed because of the holidays.
But they are waiting to hear the arraginment and autopsy results.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I bet more would victims would welcome the death penalty than not.
I'm surprised more don't take matters into their own hands. :gavel::gavel:

IMO

He sent her the email on Monday, June 23, so this shows premeditation of a set up.

:waitasec:

Also, I wonder if the "delay" that he alluded to (moving the day from Monday to Wednesday) was because he was waiting for his order to be delivered (he ordered the stuff from that horrible website on June 16, and maybe at the end of the week he realized it might not arrive in time...) It was Friday June 20 when he sent the note moving it from Monday to "Wednesday or Thursday". Just a thought...

Skymom

Reporter on CNN Headline News said the e-mails could very well be written in "code"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141