Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know...there was even discussion as to what she would say if ever confronted or found out.

Am I wrong to assume, there was a discussion via email about how to eliminate the problem...in so many words?

I'll have to read the affidavit again. But in so many words yes.

He sent her the email on Monday, June 23, so this shows premeditation of a set up.

:waitasec:

Also, I wonder if the "delay" that he alluded to (moving the day from Monday to Wednesday) was because he was waiting for his order to be delivered (he ordered the stuff from that horrible website on June 16, and maybe at the end of the week he realized it might not arrive in time...) It was Friday June 20 when he sent the note moving it from Monday to "Wednesday or Thursday". Just a thought...

Skymom

Good catch!

One thing I did just notice in the affidavit was that AR was having problems with mom...due to go to counseling...that much I think i do believe.

BTW...if he really did go on a safari...we're talking about about a trip that could cost more than $10,000!

I'm just so confused as to why MJ is so concerned about her parents divorcing. He certainly was trying to sway her to say bad things in counseling about her mom. There was a lot of effort put into that part of the email.

One thing I did just notice in the affidavit was that AR was having problems with mom...due to go to counseling...that much I think i do believe.

BTW...if he really did go on a safari...we're talking about about a trip that could cost more than $10,000!

I certainly hope Denise was not blaming AR for what she learned by coming home from work early.
Taking the girl to counseling, did she think the problem was with the girl?
Head up her *advertiser censored**?

I think his safari was in the next room.

IMO

I'm just so confused as to why MJ is so concerned about her parents divorcing. He certainly was trying to sway her to say bad things in counseling about her mom. There was a lot of effort put into that part of the email.

Because MJ and her mother were married. So he was worried that if anyone found out (i.e. by Brooke telling anyone) that his wife would divorce him.

I know lots are sadden by AR and her ordeala as I am too but I'm on the fence with her being an accomplice. I know she's a victim of this sick twisted piece of chit but I'm not buying the all innocent thing from her. Those emails have hate and anger for Brooke in them.

Because MJ and her mother were married. So he was worried that if anyone found out (i.e. by Brooke telling anyone) that his wife would divorce him.

Wait, AR is MJ's daughter? How did I miss that?! OMG.

I know lots are sadden by AR and her ordeala as I am too but I'm on the fence with her being an accomplice. I know she's a victim of this sick twisted piece of chit but I'm not buying the all innocent thing from her. Those emails have hate and anger for Brooke in them.

Yeah, but MJ was playing everyone, and he could have easily played AR by saying all kinds of things about Brooke to get her that angry. Plus some girls that age are just mean.

There is more we don't know. On page 1, item 4 of the complaint the agent says he only included enough information to secure a criminal complaint.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/assets/pdf/BT11210673.PDF

I noticed that and feel that there is much more that is not being presented. Of course, if is horrible enough. I also feel that there are others involved....either participants or recipients of *advertiser censored* and possibly snuff films. Jacques didn't get this urge one day to commit murder as his past sets up the precedent. Others involved wouldn't be stellar individuals either.

Then, there is the extra money for a man who is not of wealth and his employment doesn't indicate a high paying job.

I think the feds came into this/took over rather quickly for good reason.

Does anyone know if they are having the press conference?

Hi TM:blowkiss: AR is MJ's step daughter.

Hi Cali!! OH I had no idea. I must have missed this part big-time. I thought her identity was still unknown. Oh Lord, this is just all so sick and wrong. I mean, it was before but... ugh.

I certainly hope Denise was not blaming AR for what she learned by coming home from work early.
Taking the girl to counseling, did she think the problem was with the girl?
Head up her *advertiser censored**?

I think his safari was in the next room.

IMO

Of course, if there was ever a family that needed counseling, it was this one.

The one thing that stood out for me when confronted with the identities of the emails was that she (AR) DIDN'T know who they were (said she believed them to be "Breckenridge")...when it was clearly obvious she did (look at item #33 of the affidavit). Jacques identified them as being his...she comes up with a cockamamy story. LE has got to be looking at this girl quite closely...especially as they refer to the "participants" of the kidnapping. G-d help this girl...she must be so messed up.

Hi Cali!! OH I had no idea. I must have missed this part big-time. I thought her identity was still unknown. Oh Lord, this is just all so sick and wrong. I mean, it was before but... ugh.

I know TM it just get worse and worse. I just can't get over how horrible this whole thing is.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska