DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A.R. father is Shawn E. Rice per birth records
She married Shawn E. Rice 4/7/1990
could not locate divorce records for Shawn and Denise

Denise marries Scott R. Rice
per divorce records Denise divorced Scott R. Rice on 6/10/1997

from what I can tell by track it - Shawn E and Scott R are brothers but not confirmed

The same email came again and again from these addresses...look at her responses back to these addresses. How did she not know?
14 yos only see the screennames and never pay attention to anything else, imo. She would not have known where they were from.

Which means it could have been MJ, RG, or any other male if what she says is true. I don't know that I believe she was drugged tho for some reason. I don't have an explanation as to why she could not identify him, however. Still, remember from Gagnon's affidavit...he admitted to having sex at the same time with her as MJ.
I don't believe she can't recollect...JMO.

from what I can tell by track it - Shawn E and Scott R are brothers but not confirmed
That is wild. So Denise has a baby by one and marries the other?!

Holy moly...what's in the water in that part of Vermont?

Which means it could have been MJ, RG, or any other male if what she says is true. I don't know that I believe she was drugged tho for some reason. I don't have an explanation as to why she could not identify him, however. Still, remember from Gagnon's affidavit...he admitted to having sex at the same time with her as MJ.

My emotions about this case are on a roller coaster. Last night I found it upsetting that a lot of the posts were pointing fingers at the mom, aunt, and cousin...now I just don't know. One minute I still believe I need more information from law enforcement before I can point a finger or place blame, and the next minute it appears blatantly obvious that they each have some blame in this...I guess I need more info...

Well she married both of them, and divorced both of them before she married Jacques apparently. This entire family seems to have multiply marriages makes it hard to figure anything out.

That is wild. So Denise has a baby by one and marries the other?!

I most certainly agree with you...but if they wanted to insure Brooke's silence...how did they believe torturing her would do the trick. Surely there would be physical signs, no?
They were not interested in insuring Brooke's silence other than by way of murder. This was a rape/torture/murder plot. They were not worried about physical signs of abuse when they were finished with her, imo. :furious:

(Bolding is mine) You are right...I totally blocked that info out of my mind...what a mess...

Ok...my kids have to eat...but I just wanted to say a) that I find such comfort knowing you guys are out here trying to make the world a better place (corny as that may sound)...and b) I truly cannot fully comprehend what has happened...nor can I imagine the rest that has yet to be revealed.

They were not interested in insuring Brooke's silence other than by way of murder. This was a rape/torture/murder plot. They were not worried about physical signs of abuse when they were finished with her, imo. :furious:
Thanks...confirms what I do believe.

I googled extremerestraints and I have decided that I am extremely naive. I had no idea those things even existed. I can not imagine the horror that Brooke went through. I'm hoping he gets the death penalty.

Love your doohickey!!
You do know if you will just click the post reply button instead of going to the open window (quick reply) at the bottom of this where you put your reply...you can have all the "doohickies", too.

concerning A.R., i am having a hard time sussing out how i feel about what has happened. on the one hand, i honestly feel that she did not realize who she was talking to w/ M.J. e-mail aliases, that she was so afraid and brainwashed that she would have done whatever was asked of her. It is not like we haven't seen time and time again children who have been so extremely damaged in this way eventually "helping" or "luring" others into a similar fate. It completely screws up the their sense of what is right and wrong (imo). About her comments about things she would want done to Brooke, i believe it's possible that she is so bitter and angry and hurt about what has been happening to her that she maybe felt that Brooke could take some of the pressure off of her and the things that she has been forced to do. Even to want her to be hurt as she has. I almost think that would be a normal reaction when (and judging by the mothers comments in the affadavit about the things that she has seen, all signs point to them being true) things are that horrific.

Then again, i can't wrap my brain around the fact that she seemed so into it.

The latter never entered my mind in other cases (ie hornbeck) when children have been, for lack of a better word, accomplices. I don't know why i am thinking that now. Anybody else having such mixed feelings?

14 yos only see the screennames and never pay attention to anything else, imo. She would not have known where they were from.
Ok...confused...aren't these emails? Wouldn't she be clicking them open...reading them...responding to them...how did she not know?...he tells her he dreams about her and their child? She thinks this is coming from some anonymous person she has no relationship with?

Soooo, where was this special equipment going to go? Does he have a dungeon somewhere? The sugar shack? The old home they moved from? You can't hide that one thing in a drawer, I don't think.

Soooo, where was this special equipment going to go? Does he have a dungeon somewhere? The sugar shack? The old home they moved from? You can't hide that one thing in a drawer, I don't think.
Ok...guess I now have to look at this device...

concerning A.R., i am having a hard time sussing out how i feel about what has happened. on the one hand, i honestly feel that she did not realize who she was talking to w/ M.J. e-mail aliases, that she was so afraid and brainwashed that she would have done whatever was asked of her. It is not like we haven't seen time and time again children who have been so extremely damaged in this way eventually "helping" or "luring" others into a similar fate. It completely screws up the their sense of what is right and wrong (imo). About her comments about things she would want done to Brooke, i believe it's possible that she is so bitter and angry and hurt about what has been happening to her that she maybe felt that Brooke could take some of the pressure off of her and the things that she has been forced to do. Even to want her to be hurt as she has. I almost think that would be a normal reaction when (and judging by the mothers comments in the affadavit about the things that she has seen, all signs point to them being true) things are that horrific.

Then again, i can't wrap my brain around the fact that she seemed so into it.

The latter never entered my mind in other cases (ie hornbeck) when children have been, for lack of a better word, accomplices. I don't know why i am thinking that now. Anybody else having such mixed feelings?

I think we need more info. AR at one point said that she was being raped and tortured regularly since she was 9. However, this affidavit seems to indicate that she was only with "Chevy" once. :waitasec:

I do believe she is seriously messed up. She is also an accomplice to kidnapping, rape and murder.

Is she "innocent" now? No. Is she guilty of a crime? Maybe. Are there major mitigating circumstances? Probably.

The girl needs to be pulled out of that "family" and put into intensive treatment ASAP. Maybe she can still be saved, but the depth of the depravity she has been living with makes me worry that she is just too broken.

I googled extremerestraints and I have decided that I am extremely naive. I had no idea those things even existed. I can not imagine the horror that Brooke went through. I'm hoping he gets the death penalty.
While I am not as naive about such things, I was horrified and sickened to think of any of those things being used on this child. I didn't get to read the full affidavit before it was blacked out, but I have an idea which one he bought. I can't figure out what else he bought tho.

I hope he was stupid enough to leave them somewhere on his property and that LE has them as evidence. I did note they went to his house so I would have to assume that AR signed for them since both MJ and Denise would be at work during delivery time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily