Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats confusing me some is in all the emails written by chvy and raeul all refer to "dad" - I realize that these are other user names for MJ but I dont understand why they all refer to A.R. father as dad? Hope that makes sense having a tough time trying to explain what I am saying.
They refer to MJ as her dad and her bio dad as her father. Remember, the two men writing her are "working with dad" in "Breckenridge" so are supposed to know him. Maybe in E's (chevy) case, he refers to him as his dad because he is due to become his father-in-law someday. Does that help?

Whats confusing me some is in all the emails written by chvy and raeul all refer to "dad" - I realize that these are other user names for MJ but I dont understand why they all refer to A.R. father as dad? Hope that makes sense having a tough time trying to explain what I am saying.

I know exactly what you are saying...I work for a school district, and when talking about a students parents, we always call them 'mom' or 'dad', i.e., we're talking about Jane Doe, and how her parents don't enforce any rules at home, we might say, "If mom would just make her sit down and do her homework", or, "Dad lets her get away with anything she wants!!". Does that make sense?

So any guess as to what was found at MJ's house that lead to Brooke's grave? It would be interesting to find out whether that evidence came from MJ or AR.

It would also be interesting to know if Juvi 2 ever did pick up AR that day.

Always got me covered, don't you? Woohoo! Can you look to see what items he bought? You can just give a word or two and we can figure it out from there.

He ordered three things:
  • The machine
  • Dildo for the machine
  • Waist bar (part of restraining apparatus for the machine)

Sick, sick, sick. :mad:

Skymom

I don't really believe in the death penalty, partially because I could never imagine sitting on a jury and deciding whether or not a person should live or die, but this is a case where I would actually love to be there and start the drip (g-d forgive me)!!
RR, I think we all feel that way about this case.

Thanks skymom. Absolutely evil.

Part of the name of the dildo is "Kong", if that gives you any idea what that one might be like. :(

Yes it does help, my brain is just turning to mush.
They refer to MJ as her dad and her bio dad as her father. Remember, the two men writing her are "working with dad" in "Breckenridge" so are supposed to know him. Maybe in E's (chevy) case, he refers to him as his dad because he is due to become his father-in-law someday. Does that help?

I need more tinfoil for my hat because I was just thinking the same thing. I was thinking why do I feel so different about AR than I did about Hornbeck and others. And then you said "she seemed so into it." That's why for me. However, would I feel different about Hornbeck if I had the details I have in this case?
Suzi, I think the big difference is that they didn't help kill anyone. Shawn helped kidnap and keep...but he didn't kill him. Plus..the deep planning stages here leaving her time to backout, but as we know...she didn't even consider it that we can tell by the emails and her actions.

The anger she shows towards Brooke, I believe, comes from MJ, E, and C telling her things to build it up as fear based hated such as possibly that Brooke was brought in from the "phone company" or other group to infiltrate and destroy them type of scenario. Brooke is seen as an enormous threat to her "dad" (MJ) or at least it is what they made her believe for a period of time.

Does that make more sense?

Ick now I remember a part from one of the fake ID emails telling AR to get closer to her dad (I'm assuming MJ). ICK ICK ICK

Juvenile one is just that--- a juvenile.
She has probably been brainwashed and raped for years.
Let's not attack a victim.

If not for her, no one would have found Brooke, right?
J1 provided much needed info.

I feel very conflicted about AR. However, I do believe at some point a victim stops being a victim when they becomes a perp and needs to be held accountable. Otherwise we'd never be able to send any child molesters to prison as most started out as victims themselves. How should AR be treated in this? Court ordered counseling at least. Because we can't let her screwed up family be in charge of that.

:furious::furious:

:furious::furious:

keybbboard sticking...sorry

no words for what I've read so far

Poor Brooke!!!!!!

has safe been found yet?

(got upset and spilled pepsi all over it last night reading affidavits...sick, sick, sick)

Suzi, I think the big difference is that they didn't help kill anyone. Shawn helped kidnap and keep...but he didn't kill him. Plus..the deep planning stages here leaving her time to backout, but as we know...she didn't even consider it that we can tell by the emails and her actions.

I certainly agree with that.

He ordered three things:
  • The machine
  • Dildo for the machine
  • Waist bar (part of restraining apparatus for the machine)

Sick, sick, sick. :mad:

Skymom

It is very clear that for Uncle Creepy this was not about sex for pleasure and there is certainly no love involved. Those "machines" are all about control, dominance and rape.

He is insignificant and powerless. He is a weasel. This is all about his trying to compensate for his nothingness.

I still think the "ring" is 2 or 3 close individuals. Also known as maggots.

Part of the name of the dildo is "Kong", if that gives you any idea what that one might be like. :(

Can you even begin to imagine the anger and fury that Brooke's real father is experiencing over the details involved in Brooke's torture and death?

OMG.......If Brooke were our daughter, my husband would have to be physically restrained for the rest of MJ's natural life on this Earth... :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

This is one case that due process should not even apply...

I got the impression from the poorly redacted version that AR might have been gaslighted to believe her helping in the scheme would somehow protect "dad" from the other adult members of the group.

Anyhow, after seeing it (Thanks, Chica), it does seem like some of the shorter redactions referred to "dad" and if you add 2+2 that the other she was corresponding to was really dad assuming a different persona (at least the Raoul persona if not another one), it really gets sicker (and it seems more logical as to how she may have been tricked).

I thought I was up to date,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching

but who is "him?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member