Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because MJ IS her parent that would be getting the divorce and losing his "time" with AR. MJ aka "E" wanted AR to tell Denise and the counselor that AR didn't like the way mom was treating her "dad" (MJ) in an effort to make Denise feel guilty, I guess. (From what was said about AR's father being around, we need to find out more about him. Obviously, MJ knew Denise was talking to him and he was jealous.)

Was there something in the affidavit that talked about going to a cousnelor? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Was there something in the affidavit that talked about going to a cousnelor? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Yes, AR was going to a counselor with her mother, I believe...and MJ as whoever he was pretending to be in that particular email was preping her about what to say to the counselor...

A.R. father is Shawn E. Rice per birth records
She married Shawn E. Rice 4/7/1990
could not locate divorce records for Shawn and Denise

Denise marries Scott R. Rice
per divorce records Denise divorced Scott R. Rice on 6/10/1997

from what I can tell by track it - Shawn E and Scott R are brothers but not confirmed

Why on earth would this woman marry brothers? She is clearly insane!

Am I reading correctly that he started raping this relative when he was 11?!!!

Judge OKed Early Probation Release for Jacques

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8618279

(snips)
Court records released today show his sex crime history began in 1985 when he was 18, charged with having sex with a 15-year-old relative.
She told police he had sex with her at least 100 times starting when she was eight.
But she refused to testify against him, so the charge of lewd and lascivious conduct had to be dismissed.
Eight years later, Jacques was convicted of a kidnapping and raping an 18-year-old woman in Rutland. (much more at link....must read)

am i reading correctly that he started raping this relative when he was 11?!!!

judge oked early probation release for jacques

(snips)
court records released today show his sex crime history began in 1985 when he was 18, charged with having sex with a 15-year-old relative.
she told police he had sex with her at least 100 times starting when she was eight.
but she refused to testify against him, so the charge of lewd and lascivious conduct had to be dismissed.
eight years later, jacques was convicted of a kidnapping and raping an 18-year-old woman in rutland. (much more at link....must read)
omg! Omg!

He can't just burn those things so they have to be somewhere. I would believe that LE has them or will find them.

I tell you, this case is like a nightmare that doesn't end. We are just getting small pieces of it and I cannot imagine the poor agents and officers that are living it right now. Listening to AR's stories, MJ's stories, RG's stories, then having to go to find her body knowing it all beforehand. I don't know how they handle it. :( I know I couldn't. I would snap like a twig and end up in some loony bin somewhere.

I feel very conflicted about AR. However, I do believe at some point a victim stops being a victim when they becomes a perp and needs to be held accountable. Otherwise we'd never be able to send any child molesters to prison as most started out as victims themselves. How should AR be treated in this? Court ordered counseling at least. Because we can't let her screwed up family be in charge of that.
I sooo wish she was taken out of that environment now!!

Ick now I remember a part from one of the fake ID emails telling AR to get closer to her dad (I'm assuming MJ). ICK ICK ICK
I still believe the two of them were talking in code...so as to not be found out or connected in some way.

Good article pointing out the problems with Vermonts justice system in dealing with child sexual assault. Judge Davenport was Judge Cashman's boss:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,182151,00.html

(snips)
Today in a shocking editorial, the far left Brattleboro Reformer editorialized, "The national conservative media, without knowing any of the facts of the case, presented [Judge] Cashman as, in the words of conservative talk show host Bill O'Reilly last week, `the worst judge in the USA.' Cashman is forcing the citizens of the state to think long and hard about crime and punishment and the costs all of us must share. Lengthy jail terms without rehabilitation will not accomplish anything. A different approach is needed, one divorced from cheap political demagoguery."
This is how insane things are now in Vermont. This newspaper believes long prison terms for child rapists accomplish nothing. Somehow I thought protecting kids by keeping vicious child predators locked up, somehow I thought that was part of America's justice system. I guess I was wrong.
But Vermont may not even be part of America anymore. While general crime in that state is down in 2004, sex crimes rose 59 percent and half the victims were children.

Vermont Judge Amy Davenport has also emerged as a villain. She could remove Cashman from criminal cases and put him in civil court. Ms. Davenport has not done that.

Also...MJ seems to have had a whole lot of time on his hands...would love to know what his absentee rate was at his place of business.

(snips)
Court records released today show his sex crime history began in 1985 when he was 18, charged with having sex with a 15-year-old relative.
She told police he had sex with her at least 100 times starting when she was eight.
But she refused to testify against him, so the charge of lewd and lascivious conduct had to be dismissed.
Eight years later, Jacques was convicted of a kidnapping and raping an 18-year-old woman in Rutland. (much more at link....must read)
OMG! Yes, that is what it says, Suzi. He would have been 11 years old the first time he raped her. (How in the hell did they get that information?! We need more contacts!)

This sends shivers down my spine because of him telling AR about the 12 yo he killed in AZ in 1985. He could have reacted that way after being found out and when they dismissed the charges...he couldn't risk going to jail as close as he came then. He didn't have to live there at the time, he could have only been traveling around.

This was born without a conscience! He is pure evil. I have seen some bad ones, but this guy makes Satan look like a friendly fella.

possibility that Denise Jacques is the Sales and Market Administrator for Catamount Commercial Park in Randolph VT.

I still believe the two of them were talking in code...so as to not be found out or connected in some way.
AR and MJ?! I guess I don't understand what you mean. I saw no reason for code there. They were blunt and upfront about the plan.

(snips)

As I recall, someone local to Vermont who-knows-someone-who-knows-someone-who-knows of MJ's family, previously (yesterday maybe?) said that they had heard that MJ and his father were charged but not prosecuted for raping MJ's sister...I pretty much passed it off as rumor/gossip, but this article has me saying OMG!!

OMG! Could that girl he raped when he was young be his sister we heard about earlier?! They did say she was a relative.

I haven't even let myself go ballistic over that entire article yet. The affidavit was enough to stifle for the moment. I have to keep a handle on my BP and it is about to boil over.

I just noticed that on page 12 of the new affidavit, it is talking about C and it says "Please let Corey know that I will see him, just can't be this weekend. I am hoping that Monday or Tuesday night we can get together and C has said that, right now, we still can." Do we think Corey is C's supposed name (Clearly C is really MJ, but who is Corey)? Or are the C's just a coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth