Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall, someone local to Vermont who-knows-someone-who-knows-someone-who-knows of MJ's family, previously (yesterday maybe?) said that they had heard that MJ and his father were charged but not prosecuted for raping MJ's sister...I pretty much passed it off as rumor/gossip, but this article has me saying OMG!!

Exactly. It makes what we heard and were told was rumor now have substance!

2279 VT RT 66. Catamount Commercial Park. P.O. Box 410. Randolph, VT 05060. Denise Jacques. Sales and Marketing Administrator. 802-728-3400

Aadco Medical Inc.
Route 66 Catamount Commercial Park
PO Box 410
Randolph , VT
05060-0410
Phone: (802) 728-3400
Toll-free: (800) 225-9014
FAX: (802) 728-3107
E-mail: djacques@aadcomed.com

Not 100% sure its our Denise Jacques - I figured this was ok to post because it comes up by google search? If not please delete or let me know and I will delete.

I just noticed that on page 12 of the new affidavit, it is talking about C and it says "Please let Corey know that I will see him, just can't be this weekend. I am hoping that Monday or Tuesday night we can get together and C has said that, right now, we still can." Do we think Corey is C's supposed name (Clearly C is really MJ, but who is Corey)? Or are the C's just a coincidence?

In the press conference at 10:00 this morning a reporter asked a question that apparently none of us were able to make out what he/she was asking and the annswer was two male names... Corey Raker and Kevin _____. We missed the last name of Kevin but most everyone discussing it here then felt it was Kevin from Texas who disposed of the safe with the laptop in it.

I just noticed that on page 12 of the new affidavit, it is talking about C and it says "Please let Corey know that I will see him, just can't be this weekend. I am hoping that Monday or Tuesday night we can get together and C has said that, right now, we still can." Do we think Corey is C's supposed name (Clearly C is really MJ, but who is Corey)? Or are the C's just a coincidence?
Glad you brought that up. If Corey refered to someone in her real life, you would think that LE would not have mentioned those names in the presser or left them in the affidavit. It sounds as if they are made up names of some other personas that MJ has created somewhere. Myspace? Another site? Maybe Corey and the other 3 are supposed to be boys involved in the "Breck" with her that she hasn't met, but talks to on the phone or something.

AR believes that "C" is Rauel Domingo (MJ). Since he uses C and E as "covert names"...I wonder who A, B, and D are?

As I recall, someone local to Vermont who-knows-someone-who-knows-someone-who-knows of MJ's family, previously (yesterday maybe?) said that they had heard that MJ and his father were charged but not prosecuted for raping MJ's sister...I pretty much passed it off as rumor/gossip, but this article has me saying OMG!!

There's gotta be stuff out there about his dad's charges. What an effed up group of people. His dad passed away in 1990 I think. Hopefully he's rotting in jail.

Thanks SS and Angel. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything! Too many people involved to keep straight!

I feel very conflicted about AR. However, I do believe at some point a victim stops being a victim when they becomes a perp and needs to be held accountable. Otherwise we'd never be able to send any child molesters to prison as most started out as victims themselves. How should AR be treated in this? Court ordered counseling at least. Because we can't let her screwed up family be in charge of that.

:)I respect your opinion SQ, but I don't see it that way. Especially if the person is underaged.

Just watched the youtube video that showed his house. It's huge. How did they afford that??

I just don't know how much of this I can stand to hear or read about. This might be the worst case of molestation and murder I've heard about....and they are all horrendous. :( :( :furious:

Stephen B. Jacques of Barre City Vt, dob 1/17/1943 died 9/13/1990 and was divorced at that time.

Busylady, I hope you don't mind me bumping up this post regarding MJ's dad.

It is very clear that for Uncle Creepy this was not about sex for pleasure and there is certainly no love involved. Those "machines" are all about control, dominance and rape.

He is insignificant and powerless. He is a weasel. This is all about his trying to compensate for his nothingness.

I still think the "ring" is 2 or 3 close individuals. Also known as maggots.

Let's not forget that his other need for the machine means his p**** is very very small.

I went to the site and slimed myself and looked. The 2 attachments (waist bar and vac u lock d**** were recommended). He's surely got other things and how was he paying for all this??

I think that AR was telling "them" what they wanted to hear in the emails. How would you like to be her bf - thinking you were the only one and now finding out who all you shared that "space" with. I'm assuming she was on some "wicked" birth control. I swear, he over used that word so much (wicked) that I never want to hear it again.

All I remember is he also bought an attachment for it. I'm kicking myself for not saving the original affidavit.

Glad you brought that up. If Corey refered to someone in her real life, you would think that LE would not have mentioned those names in the presser or left them in the affidavit. It sounds as if they are made up names of some other personas that MJ has created somewhere. Myspace? Another site? Maybe Corey and the other 3 are supposed to be boys involved in the "Breck" with her that she hasn't met, but talks to on the phone or something.

AR believes that "C" is Rauel Domingo (MJ). Since he uses C and E as "covert names"...I wonder who A, B, and D are?
I'd also like to know about "Ash"

MissVT was the local who was posting that her source was a friend of Brooke's mother, and that at the vigil the topic of discussion was how MJ and his father had repeatedly raped his sister starting at a young age....Oh My Lord.

Regarding the devices that MJ purportedly ordered, it has to be OK to mention that the devices were for penetration of either sex and that the waist bar was a device used to prevent any movement of the person who was strapped into it....got what I am saying? Just the idea that this was used on a child has made me sick to my stomach all evening....the idea of it being used on an adult is mind boggling enough.

Those who were asking about "snuff"-it is worth mentioning that it has always been an urban legend that it existed for sale...probably since the days of 8mm films. I myself didn't even believe in it's existence with the advent of so much available *advertiser censored* on the internet....not until the Groene case in Idaho. And in this case I think the goal of the whole operation was a snuff film...God help that poor girl. I want to be very, very wrong.

I'd also like to know about "Ash"

Where did it say Ash? Someone quoted earlier it was on page 10 of the affidavit. The only copy I have is the blacked out copy, so was it in the original or did I just miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member