Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I really have no idea, I don't even know her or the details situation and so I can't speak for her. But I do think there could be many legitimate reasons for a person to do this and it happens in cases where there is no abuse.

Dear MissVT,:blowkiss:
If she thought it was strange, why did she allow her daughter around him and to stay with him?

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

ITA, DS! That is where my mind is going as well! There is something more going on in Vermont & Texas than just these two guys satisfying their sicknesses, IMO.
My dearest Angelwngs,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much. I have wanted to say that since I saw the house on TV. I would like to know what the house and parcel are appraised at.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I saw the photo of the house last night too...it looks very large and pretty nice, more than I could afford. So how does RSO, who's been in prison for quite a few years, afford to keep that house?

Wendy Murphy was on Fox last night and she was going bonkers (rightly so) over Vermont's pride in their programs to "rehabilitate/cure" sexual offenders. Apparently these programs are very well known and SO's come from all over to get into these Vermont "programs" which of course we all know don't work. She was calling for all the good people of VT to revolt and call their senators and representatives to do something in light of what is coming out in this case.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it, but I believe I found MJ's current place of employment or previous. .... I found a profile for him on peekyou.com and DAC Group is listed as his work.

IIRC he told his first rape victim (that we know of for now) that he had killed a 12 year old girl in Arizona that was going to tell on him.

Do we know if he ever lived, worked or whatever in Arizona?

imoo
I posted this one minute before you did. LOL

I wonder if this has any connection to his claim of raping and murdering a 12 yo girl in AZ?

Thank-you so much. I have wanted to say that since I saw the house on TV. I would like to know what the house and parcel are appraised at.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I thought the same thing when I saw that house and land on tv! How in the world do they afford that?

There is speculation around here too that there was some kind of underage prostitution ring, because there really doesn't seem to be any way Jacques could afford that nice of a house. I believe he is/was a shift supervisor, which is not a job where you have a $250k house.

However houses are pretty cheap down there in the boonies. Here is a $220k house for sale in Randolph: http://www.beangroup.com/real_estate/listings/Homes/VT/Randolph/651065

This one is cool-looking and it is only $125k http://www.beangroup.com/real_estate/listings/Homes/VT/Randolph/649205

I'm getting confused again....

Isn't it Denise that is older than her husband?

Isn't the house they keep showing in the media Denise and MJs house?

:confused:

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it, but I believe I found MJ's current place of employment or previous. .... I found a profile for him on peekyou.com and DAC Group is listed as his work.
Hi, Lanie~ Dark found his current employer for us: Thermaldynamics (IIRC). Please post away!!

Wow! What is Peekyou.com and should I look?! Great finds!

I have a membership and there are no census older than 1930. The email you might be referring to is the one that discussed the myth that the 1960's census information had been destroyed. Here is a portion of the email about when they will be released.

The original 1960 U.S. Census documents were recorded on microfilm, and all that microfilm is still in good condition, locked up at the National Archives. In compliance with U.S. laws, the complete 1960 U.S. Census documents on microfilm will be released to the public in the year 2032, 72 years after the original enumeration.

I thought that up to the 60's were just released... Every 30 years...due to projected lifespan or something or other about being able to trace people using census...???... I think Ancestry.com just emailed me something about this...but I no longer have an account with them...

I thought that up to the 60's were just released... Every 30 years...due to projected lifespan or something or other about being able to trace people using census...???... I think Ancestry.com just emailed me something about this...but I no longer have an account with them...

Census Schedules Available
to the Public
Individual records from the Federal pop-
ulation censuses are confidential for 72
years, by law (Title 44, U.S. Code)

Does someone have a link to the house so I can see it? I haven't seen it personally. I am pretty experienced with real estate in this area.

PeekYou is a people search engine that indexes people and their links on the web. The name "PeekYou" is explained as a contraction of People and Seek.[1] Founded in April 2006 by Michael Hussey (the founder of RateMyTeachers and RateMyProfessors), PeekYou claims to have indexed over 130 million people[2], mostly in the US and Canada. The search results are built from publicly available URLs, including MySpace profiles, Friendster, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, blogs, homepages, and news sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PeekYou

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
They were in a nice home as people can see from the photos of it.
Where did the money come from for that home?
Bank records are probably being checked. Was there money made in setting up a website with "pay per view" of the videos made of A.R. with her boyfriend and ones of A.R. with anyone else?
I just have a hard time believing that Jacques and Denise lived in a home like that. I expected alot less of the home prior to seeing it on TV.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

It's possible he could make enough for where he was living to afford that home, but I think they had two incomes coming in, AR's Mom was working too. If he lucked out and got into sales, the bonuses alone would have given him some big checks. Here's where he was working:

http://www.thermadyne.com/thermaldynamics/

"Thermadyne" is listed as MJ's employer (and laptop owner) in the Gagnon affidavit.

A PeekYou profile helps other people find your websites, social-networking pages, photos or anything else about you online. You can also create a profile for friends or relatives to ensure that they may also be easily found online.

http://www.peekyou.com/faq/

So is this how people could keep track of his *advertiser censored* sites? I guess I don't understand why he would want people to be able to track him.

No if I recall correctly Denise is around 38.

I'm getting confused again....

Isn't it Denise that is older than her husband?

Isn't the house they keep showing in the media Denise and MJs house?

:confused:

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Dear DS,
I noticed in front of MJ's home the very high grass which looked to be fescue that was so tall it was seeding out. Two things came to mind... My father always said that people whose homes are hidden from clear sight all too often have something to hide...and another thought was that if has a nice home and a rental home right nextdoor, he has obviously been making money hand over fist since his incarceration and his 'successful exit' from the rehabilitation program. Where did that money come from? Did he pay cash downpayments for the homes or check? Were the recorded downpayments and deposits under $10,000.00 to hide it from IRS?

If someone is doing something illegal and they need to invest their "earnings", they might not be too concerned about neatly cutting the grass to encourage Great Curb Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove