Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he was setting up her kidnapping and murder. He had been planning it since May according to LE reports. He had to devise a plan where the cameras saw him drop her off and he was leading police to believe she met someone on the internet (they faked posts about meeting a boy there) to explain her disappearance. They did leave her at the store and the cousin was instrumental in helping get her back to the house where he raped her...then he murdered her (but not sure where yet).

Why did they leave her at the store? she wasn't meeting anyone, so they just left her there to hang around or get home by herself?, it makes no sense

Fox News website is reporting uncle could face DP for the federal kidnapping charges.

Maybe he had already threatened her the night before and she had to go with him to the store and go along with all of this charade...

Yep I agree it was for an alibi, and it is very strange, it makes no sense to me that they left her there and then went back and picked her up I just don't believe that. I believe he told her to go the other way, and my question why did she obey him?:waitasec:

I'm thinking she may have been asked to go buy donuts and Duncan Donuts and meet them at the car on the street away from cameras. There was that strange DD statement from AR in the affidavit.

I'm thinking she may have been asked to go buy donuts and Duncan Donuts and meet them at the car on the street away from cameras. There was that strange DD statement from AR in the affidavit.

OK that makes sense:)

Hi, Lanie~ Dark found his current employer for us: Thermaldynamics (IIRC). Please post away!!

Wow! What is Peekyou.com and should I look?! Great finds!
Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for posting that.
I posted that days ago, I forgot to add that he was a salaried employee.
Wonder what the salaried employee makes.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

OK, that must be a relation. A 16 yr old Kariiii (friend of Bruce) has a private myspace (won't list it here) that says "We love you Brooke" :(

From Fox News website:

The affidavit included information about sexually suggestive e-mails with two additional addresses, including one for someone named Ruel Domingo, but Anderson said those e-mails originated from IP addresses at Jacques' home and office.

E-mails accuse Jacques of coercing or enlisting the second girl to participate, including by tying Bennett down if that became necessary.
The girl wrote, "yes. I will help," one e-mail said.

OK, that must be a relation. A 16 yr old Kariiii (friend of Bruce) has a private myspace (won't list it here) that says "We love you Brooke" :(

Also, if you're looking at that page one can only conclude that she is MJ's neice. Her status says "Karriiii! My Uncle is such a *advertiser censored*'

Dear MissVT,:blowkiss:
If she thought it was strange, why did she allow her daughter around him and to stay with him?

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

As far as we know Gagnon hasn't been convcted of any sexual crimes. She probably never thought it had anything to do with a sexual nature. Again not taking up for the Mother, I would just think that Gagnon came out of left field on this one.

Also, if you're looking at that page one can only conclude that she is MJ's neice. Her status says "Karriiii! My Uncle is such a *advertiser censored*'

There ya go. I missed that! I did notice she was "Angry".

Well, well, well, page 16 explains how the kleenex came into play.

SuziQ,

That link won't open up for me... is it possible for you to either try re-posting or e-mailing it to me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove