Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is the one who is close with Brooke's mother. He said that her ex step-father in Texas (I am not good with names, sorry, the one who is in jail now) would send the kids really good gifts and send for them to come visit and come up to visit. And that she always thought it was a little odd, but never anything to be worried about.

Seems Brookes mom never worried about anything....especially, her youngest child. Does your friend know who "Tim" is and if he's still living with Cassandra?

Sorry in advance if im re-posting info. guys! Just kinda seeing what I can come up with... I found for a possible relative of Jacques I found a Angelina Jacques, Mona L Jacques, & Brian Matthew Jacques. I wonder if one of the two females could be his sister... I would be interested in what she has to say about her brother.

"Thermadyne" is listed as MJ's employer (and laptop owner) in the Gagnon affidavit.

Yes, that is the corporate name, I believe he was based out of the subsidiary -Therbal Dynamics Corporation in Lebanon, NH.

AR has already admitted she agreed to help in the abduction, Suzi. It was in Gagnon's affidavit, wasn't it? (Sorry if I am mistaken...trying to get ready for work and think at the same time here. LOL)

I have been lurking but reading all the posts, my heart just breaks for Brooke how very very sad.
What I wanted to say was about AR, I am really not getting as to why they did leave Brooke at the convenience store and then go back and pick her up. She obviously was not meeting anyone so why were they leaving her there? It makes no sense. And why did he go into the convenience store with just Brooke, (he bought nothing for her) AR was also in the car so why just Brooke? Did he know that the video camera was in that store and would video tape them?
I don't believe they left her at the store and then went back and picked her up, JMHO she was told by the Uncle to go the other way when they left the store, ( video camera would see this) then got in his car.
Some others have mentioned that they think something happened the night before, I tend to agree with that.
I know that AR is a victim also and my heart goes out to her, but I do not hink she is telling the whole truth.

Well MJ's father passed away in 1990, AR said they've been living in that house approx 5 years and before that the house next to it. They own both properties. Maybe MJ inherited $ to build this new home? Just throwing it out there. IMO

Sorry in advance if im re-posting info. guys! Just kinda seeing what I can come up with... I found for a possible relative of Jacques I found a Angelina Jacques, Mona L Jacques, & Brian Matthew Jacques. I wonder if one of the two females could be his sister... I would be interested in what she has to say about her brother.

Or she could be married and not go by Jacques.

Thanks, CarpeDiem. :blowkiss:

TisHerself, I keep thinking the only reason he took her (made her?) into the store was to make sure she was seen on camera going the other way when they left (for his alibi). That was mighty strange, wasn't it?

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
They were in a nice home as people can see from the photos of it.
Where did the money come from for that home?
Bank records are probably being checked. Was there money made in setting up a website with "pay per view" of the videos made of A.R. with her boyfriend and ones of A.R. with anyone else?
I just have a hard time believing that Jacques and Denise lived in a home like that. I expected alot less of the home prior to seeing it on TV.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I found it interesting as well. It was mentioned that Jacques owned alot of property around there as well.

I think this is where Federal comes in (along with kidnapping Brooke, et al). I gather the money comes from child *advertiser censored*. Laundered money.

It was stated that Garnan rents a room, in a home in TX!

I have been lurking but reading all the posts, my heart just breaks for Brooke how very very sad.
What I wanted to say was about AR, I am really not getting as to why they did leave Brooke at the convenience store and then go back and pick her up. She obviously was not meeting anyone so why were they leaving her there? It makes no sense. And why did he go into the convenience store with just Brooke, (he bought nothing for her) AR was also in the car so why just Brooke? Did he know that the video camera was in that store and would video tape them?
I don't believe they left her at the store and then went back and picked her up, JMHO she was told by the Uncle to go the other way when they left the store, ( video camera would see this) then got in his car.
Some others have mentioned that they think something happened the night before, I tend to agree with that.
I know that AR is a victim also and my heart goes out to her, but I do not hink she is telloing the whole truth.
Because he was setting up her kidnapping and murder. He had been planning it since May according to LE reports. He had to devise a plan where the cameras saw him drop her off and he was leading police to believe she met someone on the internet (they faked posts about meeting a boy there) to explain her disappearance. They did leave her at the store and the cousin was instrumental in helping get her back to the house where he raped her...then he murdered her (but not sure where yet).

There was something about the Jacque's moving to the current home from a home next to it.

Usually a counties property appraisors website will show you tax value.

Still no sign of the latest affidavit yet? I think that will answer a lot of our questions.

Has anyone found the new affidavit, yet? Fox just did a report....

Death Penalty possible:
http://www.wptz.com/news/16773664/detail.html
Authorities cannot even say yet whether the girl was murdered. But the federal charges against Jacques provide for the death penalty in kidnappings resulting in a child's death. (more at link)

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks, CarpeDiem. :blowkiss:

TisHerself, I keep thinking the only reason he took her (made her?) into the store was to make sure she was seen on camera going the other way when they left (for his alibi). That was mighty strange, wasn't it?

Yep I agree it was for an alibi, and it is very strange, it makes no sense to me that they left her there and then went back and picked her up I just don't believe that. I believe he told her to go the other way, and my question why did she obey him?:waitasec:

She might be married to Bruce E. Benoir (age 41), and go by "Angel".

Well I really have no idea, I don't even know her or the details situation and so I can't speak for her. But I do think there could be many legitimate reasons for a person to do this and it happens in cases where there is no abuse.
Dearest MissVT,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for your post.
Please do not take this post as any disrespect, I am grateful to meet you here.
I can see no legitimate reason at all for anyone to allow there vulnerable child to be around someone who they feel that it is odd/strange to be around their child. The instinct of a mother to protect her child is powerful. Even in the animal world.
If I had a gut feeling about anyone in my childs live, you bet your *advertiser censored* that there is no way in hell that I would allow that person near my child.

Parental duty.....
Parents have the duty to ensure that thier children are safe in their custody, they teach them to be safe in a world where evil walks among us.
Brooke's father, Mr. Bennett showed that when he took away the MySpace that Brooke had. All of us are grateful for that.

"Stranger danger" something taught to children, but what about "family danger".

It is up to us as parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles to plant the seeds in the minds of our little loved ones. Our angels that we are to protect. If a parent or family member, or even a friend suspects something or knows something steps need to be taken to protect the child. Not to keep it hush because the family worries about their name or image. A child's life is more important than that.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members