Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ox-reveal-truth-fatal-crash-article-1.2110112

The woman piloting the Prius in the fatal Malibu car accident involving Bruce Jenner on Saturday was driving with a suspended license, the Daily News has learned.

Hollywood talent manager Jessica Marie Steindorff, who counts model Alessandro Ambrosio as a client, was behind the wheel of the 2010 Toyota Prius that was the first car rear-ended in the deadly pileup on the Pacific Coast Highway that left Kim Howe dead, two law enforcement sources revealed to the Daily News on Tuesday.

From this article: Howe died at the scene from blunt chest trauma, the coroner has ruled. This is probably why no CPR was attempted, it was probably obvious.

Great! :doh:So both women drivers shouldn't have been driving!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:Hope Steindorff is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for stopping unnecessarily and causing this crash!:maddening:

It says she told them she was stopped due to a back up at a red light.

From this article: Howe died at the scene from blunt chest trauma, the coroner has ruled. This is probably why no CPR was attempted, it was probably obvious.

What are the outward signs of blunt chest trauma?

Whether it was obvious or not to people on the scene, blunt force injuries to the chest mean that even if she wasn't already dead when bystanders approached her car, CPR would not have saved her.

Whether or not CPR can save a life really depends on why the heart has stopped. If it stopped because it was ripped apart by blunt trauma, or because the aorta was severed, or anything along those lines, applying chest compressions is going to be COMPLETELY ineffective.

Whether it was obvious or not to people on the scene, blunt force injuries to the chest mean that even if she wasn't already dead when bystanders approached her car, CPR would not have saved her.

Whether or not CPR can save a life really depends on why the heart has stopped. If it stopped because it was ripped apart by blunt trauma, or because the aorta was severed, or anything along those lines, applying chest compressions is going to be COMPLETELY ineffective.

I know that, but my question was about the presentation of blunt chest trauma at the scene and I think my point is clear.

I know that, but my question was about the presentation of blunt chest trauma at the scene and I think my point is clear.

Besides the fact that it's really a moot point, sometimes chest trauma is so bad that it actually is obvious. Of course, we have no way of knowing right now whether it was or wasn't.

Besides the fact that it's really a moot point, sometimes chest trauma is so bad that it actually is obvious. Of course, we have no way of knowing right now whether it was or wasn't.

That Hummer looks like a tank. It's huge. Lexus is much smaller.
So it wouldn't surprise me if she sustained obvious chest trauma.

It says she told them she was stopped due to a back up at a red light.
Yet others claim that wasn't the case. The photos/eyewitness accounts will be interesting.

If you want to be a tranny then go for it. But stop this consistent advertising to build up hype for the new tv show. This guy is really promoting his journey of becoming a tranny. Just do it or dont. But stop making a mockery of the lifestyle Bruce. Jmo

Yet others claim that wasn't the case. The photos/eyewitness accounts will be interesting.

I don't believe that she was backed up due to a red light, for two reasons.

One, if she had been, then the Lexus and the Escalade would have seen the long line of stopped cars at the red light and slowed down and stopped as well.
There would not have been a 'surprise' and a sudden stop needed by both the cars that rear ended one another.

Also, Sheriff Brooks said that the Hummer was going about 50 when it hit the Lexus. If the light had been red, that Hummer would not have attained that much speed already. That Hummer was obviously driving on through that intersection, not just starting out. JMO

I don't believe that she was backed up due to a red light, for two reasons.

One, if she had been, then the Lexus and the Escalade would have seen the long line of stopped cars at the red light and slowed down and stopped as well.
There would not have been a 'surprise' and a sudden stop needed by both the cars that rear ended one another.

Also, Sheriff Brooks said that the Hummer was going about 50 when it hit the Lexus. If the light had been red, that Hummer would not have attained that much speed already. That Hummer was obviously driving on through that intersection, not just starting out. JMO
You are right. I wonder if she was busy on her cell. Or if she decided to make an abrupt risky u turn. Or seen Bruce in the rear view and immediately stopped so the lexus would have to go around her at the last minute. Idk. But you are right. Something is off with the driver's explanation of events.

ANOTHER driver in Bruce Jenner's Malibu crash is revealed to have been driving with no license: Hollywood agent at the front of 4-car pile-up was 'suspended from driving in 2013'

Jessica Stendorff, 29, who counts Victoria's Secret model Alessandro Ambrosio among her clients, was driving on a suspended license

The Malibu High School grad was driving the Prius that led the 4-car pileup on Saturday that left Kim Howe, 69, dead

Kim Howe, it was revealed following the crash, hadn't had a license since 2007 when she was driving her Lexus and was hit by Jenner's Escalade

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istory-traffic-infractions.html#ixzz3RQakVvSe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From above link:

"Steindorff, who has reportedly been cooperative with investigators, told police she'd stopped at behind a line of cars that were sitting at a red when she was rear-ended."

"While this cannot be confirmed, police say her story meshes with the traffic tendencies at the Malibu light."

'There were many theories, including the possibility she may have been trying to make a U-turn to get a parking spot, but we have no independent witnesses who've come forward with that information,' law enforcement close to the case told the Daily News."

"However, Steindorff's attorney came to her defense late Tuesday, telling the Daily News:

'The story that she was making an illegal u-turn is 100 percent false. She was meeting with a client in Zuma. She has the text messages that prove it,' said attorney Roger Simon, referring to the area west of Malibu.
'She met with detectives today. Nothing looks to be criminal,' Simon said. 'She was a victim.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istory-traffic-infractions.html#ixzz3RQcX4C2C

From above link:

"Steindorff, who has reportedly been cooperative with investigators, told police she'd stopped at behind a line of cars that were sitting at a red when she was rear-ended."

"While this cannot be confirmed, police say her story meshes with the traffic tendencies at the Malibu light."

'There were many theories, including the possibility she may have been trying to make a U-turn to get a parking spot, but we have no independent witnesses who've come forward with that information,' law enforcement close to the case told the Daily News."

"However, Steindorff's attorney came to her defense late Tuesday, telling the Daily News:

'The story that she was making an illegal u-turn is 100 percent false. She was meeting with a client in Zuma. She has the text messages that prove it,' said attorney Roger Simon, referring to the area west of Malibu.
'She met with detectives today. Nothing looks to be criminal,' Simon said. 'She was a victim.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istory-traffic-infractions.html#ixzz3RQcX4C2C

BBM

Except that she was driving on a suspended license. Am I the only one who thought you needed a valid drivers license to drive around town these days?

BBM

Except that she was driving on a suspended license. Am I the only one who thought you needed a valid drivers license to drive around town these days?
Yeah it is criminal, or at least it used to be. I got my neighbor arrested for driving on the license they had just suspended due to me.

Let's also not forget that lay people are often very reluctant to move unconscious trauma victims from a car in order to do CPR because they have heard that you can cause worse spinal cord injuries and be sued. Sometimes that is what sticks in their mind more than anything else they have heard.

As a layperson that has NOT taken classes from what I understand when done correctly CPR often cracks bones, so the thought of doing that to a stranger that may already have crushed ribs, internal bleeding etc...it is not something I would even consider.

If the trauma was so bad it killed them (and didn't just cause a heart attack) then the likelihood of reviving/keeping them alive long enough with CPR to get serious medical attention seems pretty darn slim, and may just cause more suffering while delaying the inevitable.

As far as lawsuits I thought there were "good samaratan" laws that protected lay persons as well as medical personnel that help out strangers.

BBM

I know.....what's up with that? Am I the only one that wastes time cooling her heels at the DMV anymore? Lol

It says they have no eyewitnesses to the contrary and it seems like they would have the photos by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0