Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a whole lot of witnesses standing around. I am sure someone checked on her immediately. Probably someone with knowledge or skills.

It doesn't take any skill to take a pulse. I'm sure we will find out if anyone tried to save her.

Sorry. That makes no sense to me. Why is it "I sure hope he tried to save her" instead of "I sure hope somebody tried to save her"?

There were multiple people there. I don't care who tried to save her. As long as somebody did. I don't see why the "who" matters at all.

Checking a pulse does not save somebody anyway. Do we know if he was trained in CPR?

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We don't know. But I could totally understand someone not trying if they knew they were not qualified to do it.

I took CPR years ago but do not consider myself qualified. If I was the only one there, I would like to think I would try. But if others were there and were more qualified than me, I would think the responsible thing to do is back up.

JMO

So now my line of thinking is, do we know how long it took first responders to get to the scene? I don't remember seeing that.

Sorry. That makes no sense to me. Why is it "I sure hope he tried to save her" instead of "I sure hope somebody tried to save her"?

There were multiple people there. I don't care who tried to save her. As long as somebody did. I don't see why the "who" matters at all.

Checking a pulse does not save somebody anyway. Do we know if he was trained in CPR?

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We don't know. But I could totally understand someone not trying if they knew they were not qualified to do it.

I took CPR years ago but do not consider myself qualified. If I was the only one there, I would like to think I would try. But if others were there and were more qualified than me, I would think the responsible thing to do is back up.

JMO

Were there others there that were more qualified than him?

I usually find that those that are qualified, step up and take action. My son is an EMT and will quickly assess a situation and lend a hand. The most I can do is run to his truck and get him his medics bag.

If I am the only bystander I will do what I can, if not, I make myself helpful in other ways. Maybe calling for help or taking pix with the cell.

I think almost anyone would be more qualified than him.
There is often a nurse or medical professional that witnesses an accident.
I am guessing there was indeed someone there who knew more than a guy on reality TV.

How could I possibly answer that question.
WE don't know.

We don't know if Bruce checked a pulse.
We don't know if anybody else checked a pulse.
We don't know if Bruce did CPR.
We don't know if anybody else did CPR.
We don't know how quickly EMS got there.

My point was, and I'm sure you are aware, it doesn't matter WHO helped her.

JMO

How could I possibly answer that question.
WE don't know.

We don't know if Bruce checked a pulse.
We don't know if anybody else checked a pulse.
We don't know if Bruce did CPR.
We don't know if anybody else did CPR.
We don't know how quickly EMS got there.

My point was, and I'm sure you are aware, it doesn't matter WHO helped her.

JMO

My point was that I was being asked questions as well.

I am guessing there was indeed someone there who knew more than a guy on reality TV.

I know. But it seems like nobody even tried to do CPR on her because it looks like she was removed directly out of the car and she would have needed to be on the ground for CPR.

Maybe she could have been saved with CPR.

This article seems to be implying that the Prius stopped on purpose so paps could get a shot of BJ, or maybe I am just reading more into it than I should:

http://patch.com/california/manhatt...bruce-jenner-possibly-being-pursued-paparazzi

"Investigators were questioning why the Prius driver, a woman who was not injured, slowed or stopped hundreds of feet away from the traffic signal at PCH and Corral Canyon Road, and why there was a paparazzo with a camera at the ready standing nearby, Brooks said."

Sounds fishy to me.

I know. But it seems like nobody even tried to do CPR on her because it looks like she was removed directly out of the car and she would have needed to be on the ground for CPR.

She may have had noticeable severe injuries, beyond the help of CPR. Her car was pretty smashed in by that Hummer. JMO

Maybe it was already determined she was DOA when they removed her from the car. Since cameras witnessed the accident, I would think someone would've called first responders immediately. What I don't know is how close the nearest hospital is to that area, it's kind of remote, right on the coast. Katydid, do you know?

"Investigators were questioning why the Prius driver, a woman who was not injured, slowed or stopped hundreds of feet away from the traffic signal at PCH and Corral Canyon Road, and why there was a paparazzo with a camera at the ready standing nearby, Brooks said."

Sounds fishy to me.
How could it have been a setup? How could the Prius driver know BJ was 2 cars behind her? Did someone contact her? Was she part of the Paparrazi??? Who cares if Bruce chooses to take hormones when a woman has violently lost her life.

The chance of a lay person being able to "save the life" of someone in immediate cardiac or respiratory arrest due to trauma are pretty nil.

Despite a rapid and effective out-of-hospital and trauma center response, patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest due to trauma rarely survive. Those patients with the best outcome from trauma arrest generally are young, have treatable penetrating injuries, have received early (out-of-hospital) endotracheal intubation, and undergo prompt transport (typically ≤10 minutes) to a trauma care facility. Cardiac arrest in the field due to blunt trauma is fatal in all age groups.

http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/112/24_suppl/IV-146.full

Let's also not forget that lay people are often very reluctant to move unconscious trauma victims from a car in order to do CPR because they have heard that you can cause worse spinal cord injuries and be sued. Sometimes that is what sticks in their mind more than anything else they have heard.

So now my line of thinking is, do we know how long it took first responders to get to the scene? I don't remember seeing that.

Not sure about taking pulses and such, but isn't the first thing you do in an accident is to check and make sure everyone's OK? And then attend, as best you can, to those who were'nt OK regardless of your qualifications? You can't just let people bleed out or suffocate or whatever the problem is.

How could it have been a setup? How could the Prius driver know BJ was 2 cars behind her? Did someone contact her? Was she part of the Paparrazi??? Who cares if Bruce chooses to take hormones when a woman has violently lost her life.

They set the whole thing up. Phone the person in the prius and say" he is on the move. Black cadillac escalade." Prius pulls out not too far ahead of him and slowed them down so PAP can get pics. It is not that far out there.

I'm guessing you don't remember him being an Olympic decathalon champion. I'm sure he knows more than a bit about it, at the least - sports injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces