Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you don't remember him being an Olympic decathalon champion. I'm sure he knows more than a bit about it, at the least - sports injuries.

Just because he is an athlete has nothing to do with him knowing CPR.

I'm guessing you don't remember him being an Olympic decathalon champion. I'm sure he knows more than a bit about it, at the least - sports injuries.
Being an athlete does not mean you know about internal injuries or or qualified to treat them. It's like the saying, "I'm not a doctor, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn once". Besides, Bruce being an Olympian was almost 40 years ago. Even those who are certified in CPR have to get recertified every few years...

Not sure about taking pulses and such, but isn't the first thing you do in an accident is to check and make sure everyone's OK? And then attend, as best you can, to those who were'nt OK regardless of your qualifications? You can't just let people bleed out or suffocate or whatever the problem is.

People CAN aid injured people. Most states have Good Samaritan laws. However, no one is REQUIRED to give mouth to mouth or do chest compressions, particularly with someone who is bleeding profusely. In a situation in which someone is injured but conscious, you should never move them unless the car is in danger of catching fire or exploding because you could cause severe to fatal spinal injuries.

People who don't know what they are doing should probably limit their involvement to calling 911 and standing back unless there really is no other alternative.

They set the whole thing up. Phone the person in the prius and say" he is on the move. Black cadillac escalade." Prius pulls out not too far ahead of him and slowed them down so PAP can get pics. It is not that far out there.

I don't think it's that far out there. I said before who took those pictures frame by frame of the crash as it happened like they knew he was coming, not saying they meant to cause the accident, but I (imo) think it's very possible that what happened was based around getting pictures of jenner. Nothing would surprise me.

I don't think it's that far out there. I said before who took those pictures frame by frame of the crash as it happened like they knew he was coming, not saying they meant to cause the accident, but I (imo) think it's very possible that what happened was based around getting pictures of jenner. Nothing would surprise me.

When you think about it, if they were follwing him they would not have had the shots.. they had to be laying in wait. So they could have indeed wanted to slow him down and it resulted in this woman's death. Which they should be held responsible for.

Does anyone know if there's a reason why that exact spot would be a good place to take photos?

Not sure about taking pulses and such, but isn't the first thing you do in an accident is to check and make sure everyone's OK? And then attend, as best you can, to those who were'nt OK regardless of your qualifications? You can't just let people bleed out or suffocate or whatever the problem is.

I agree.

I never said otherwise.

I said if I was the only one there I'd like to think I would be able to help. If someone else was there more qualified than me I think it would be best if I backed up.

How could it have been a setup? How could the Prius driver know BJ was 2 cars behind her? Did someone contact her? Was she part of the Paparrazi??? Who cares if Bruce chooses to take hormones when a woman has violently lost her life.

She may have been part of the paparazzi. They do setups like that all of the time. They drive around in caravans, and purposely block cars, stopping them so the others can get a good shot.

The Prius could have easily known where Bruce was and when. All she had to do was pass him and then pull in front, by a few cars. Very easy peasy.

I am not saying that the Prius driver did this. Just saying it is a possibility. Bruce has always been a target because he drives himself around all over town. Does his own errands. Most local celebs have drivers and then they can sit in back with tinted windows. When Bruce leaves Starbucks in his Escalade , about 5 other cars routinely follow him.

That's an interesting theory. Hope somebody actually looks into it. There is also an insurance scam with a driver slowing down in front of other cars. So the car gets hit, and then everybody in the car goes to the hospital and racks up a bunch of bills. But in that case driver would have gone to the hospital and she refused treatment.

Maybe it was already determined she was DOA when they removed her from the car. Since cameras witnessed the accident, I would think someone would've called first responders immediately. What I don't know is how close the nearest hospital is to that area, it's kind of remote, right on the coast. Katydid, do you know?

The closest trauma hospital is in Santa Monica, about 20-25 minutes South. [ if using sirens]

Does anyone know if there's a reason why that exact spot would be a good place to take photos?

It is right next to a large gas station, where cars could sit and watch and wait. And there is an adjoining road as well, that gives a car an excuse to sit at the light and wait.

Also, the backdrop right there is right onto the ocean waves. It is a very wide open part of the highway. Further into town there are cluttered views with signs and stores and more cars. So right there would be less of a chance of the pix being blocked by other things.

It does seem just a little too convenient that the paps just happened to be in the position to take photos of BJ at the exact moment the chain reaction began.

I'm usually not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this scenario isn't totally out of the realm of possibility. If this was a purposeful event, I'm betting it didn't occur to them that their idiocy would result in a fatality.

Considering that no matter what the intention of the first car, the cars following are nevertheless STILL required to maintain a safe distance behind it, I wonder what legal culpability the first driver would have.

And where were the photos taken from? Across the street? Car next to Jenner's? This should be investigated to the fullest.

http://www.smmirror.com/articles/Ne...-Malibu-Crash-Witnesses-To-Come-Forward/42635

A major issue that remained unclear was why the Prius, driven by a woman, had stopped or slowed.

"She's not paparazzi, she was kind of unclear" about why she was blocking traffic, Brooks told CNS.

Sgt. Tui Wright with the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station said three adults and two children, including a baby, were triaged at the scene for non- life-threatening injuries. He said the driver of the Prius apparently later went to an urgent care facility to be checked out.

A major issue that remained unclear was why the Prius, driven by a woman, had stopped or slowed.
"She's not paparazzi, she was kind of unclear" about why she was blocking traffic, Brooks told CNS.
[/QUOTE]
Snipped by me

The bolded sentence could be taken two ways as I see it. The Prius driver was shaken up by what had just happened, and couldn't recall instantly where she had been or was going. Or, was tied to the paps and couldn't come up with a logical reason why she was in that spot.

I believe LE was going to take all four cell phones, so if the Prius driver had any connection to the paps, it surely will be discovered. LE needs to question the photographer who shot the accident as it was happening as to "why" he/she was in that exact spot. IMO.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ox-reveal-truth-fatal-crash-article-1.2110112

The woman piloting the Prius in the fatal Malibu car accident involving Bruce Jenner on Saturday was driving with a suspended license, the Daily News has learned.

Hollywood talent manager Jessica Marie Steindorff, who counts model Alessandro Ambrosio as a client, was behind the wheel of the 2010 Toyota Prius that was the first car rear-ended in the deadly pileup on the Pacific Coast Highway that left Kim Howe dead, two law enforcement sources revealed to the Daily News on Tuesday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ox-reveal-truth-fatal-crash-article-1.2110112

The woman piloting the Prius in the fatal Malibu car accident involving Bruce Jenner on Saturday was driving with a suspended license, the Daily News has learned.

Hollywood talent manager Jessica Marie Steindorff, who counts model Alessandro Ambrosio as a client, was behind the wheel of the 2010 Toyota Prius that was the first car rear-ended in the deadly pileup on the Pacific Coast Highway that left Kim Howe dead, two law enforcement sources revealed to the Daily News on Tuesday.
Great! :doh:So both women drivers shouldn't have been driving!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:Hope Steindorff is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for stopping unnecessarily and causing this crash!:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0