Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't on the phone or texting when the accident happened so I don't see the relevance.

And terms such as "offed" when referring to a death during an accident is ridiculous and shows some people have a huge agenda.

JMO

If I had been involved in accident which killed somebody and was devastated by it I would be driving like a saint afterward. The fact he is illegally on the phone whilst under investigation is very stupid. There is no excuse for using a cell phone whilst driving no call is worth the risk to your own life, the life of your passengers and other vehicles on the road. If someone calls you stop somewhere and call back safely. Bruce should have a hands free kit if he wants to speak whilst driving. I've only used my handsfree twice in ten years of driving and I don't like using it either as it is a distraction. Drivers should be totally focused on the road at all times.

If I had been involved in accident which killed somebody and was devastated by it I would be driving like a saint afterward. The fact he is illegally on the phone whilst under investigation is very stupid. There is no excuse for using a cell phone whilst driving no call is worth the risk to your own life, the life of your passengers and other vehicles on the road. If someone calls you stop somewhere and call back safely. Bruce should have a hands free kit if he wants to speak whilst driving. I've only used my handsfree twice in ten years of driving and I don't like using it either as it is a distraction. Drivers should be totally focused on the road at all times.

Ok. But it has nothing to do with the accident.
That's my point.

Ok. But it has nothing to do with the accident.
That's my point.

I agree that TMZ is clutching at straws for a story. I guess some people could say it speaks to his attitude towards road safety when he is still driving without his full attention on the road.

I've not done a ton of research, but from the little bit of reading I have done, it does seem like it is not unusual.

I'm interested in reading more about sexual orientation and transponders, but I'm not sure which sites are respected. If anyone has reading suggestions, let me know.

Starr, I suspect your spell-check changed transgender or something similar to transponder.

But while we were laughing, we ignored your question. I'm sure there are some good sites on the subject; unfortunately, I don't feel qualified to recommend any. I'm just not an expert.

It is scary to think that certain people are allowed to vote.

Good lord.

I think that is a wise decision. Way too much going on for him now. I would lay low if I were him.

The transgender community is celebrating several recent milestones thanks to one teen doing her part for transgender visibility.

Activist and YouTube star Jazz Jennings will star in a reality show debuting on TLC this summer, the network announced last week. "All That Jazz" will feature the 14-year-old and her family dealing with typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth.

It's the latest show to focus on transgender individuals, along with Discovery Life's "New Girls on the Block" and ABC Family's "My Transparent Life," on the heels of Amazon's Golden Globe-winning comedy, "Transparent."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/16/living/feat-transgender-teen-jazz-jennings/index.html

From the moment we are born, the first question our parents are asked is, "Is it a boy or a girl?"

The answer to that seemingly simple question quickly establishes the child's path and trajectory for years to come; however, the question is not simple. The question is tragically flawed and here's a newsflash for everyone who has ever asked new parents that question: You're asking the wrong people.

I realize that parents are simply sharing a bit of biological information based on their baby's physical "parts," but only that beautiful baby can accurately and authentically tell you what gender he or she is. You may want to give it a little time before you paint that nursery bright pink or pick out junior's first baseball glove -- it's just not that simple.

I may only be 15 years old and will be the first to admit that I know very little about this great big world, but I know way too much about gender and being mislabeled.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/17/opinions/avery-wallace-teen/index.html

From the moment we are born, the first question our parents are asked is, "Is it a boy or a girl?"

The answer to that seemingly simple question quickly establishes the child's path and trajectory for years to come; however, the question is not simple. The question is tragically flawed and here's a newsflash for everyone who has ever asked new parents that question: You're asking the wrong people.

I realize that parents are simply sharing a bit of biological information based on their baby's physical "parts," but only that beautiful baby can accurately and authentically tell you what gender he or she is. You may want to give it a little time before you paint that nursery bright pink or pick out junior's first baseball glove -- it's just not that simple.

I may only be 15 years old and will be the first to admit that I know very little about this great big world, but I know way too much about gender and being mislabeled.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/17/opinions/avery-wallace-teen/index.html

15? Wow! You are wise beyond your years!

On a similar note, when my nephew and niece were born, I was determined to use gender-neutral language when talking to them--even before they were old enough to understand me. I eventually found it almost impossible to stick to that resolve. Gender is so built into our language that it never feels quite comfortable to tell a baby boy that he is "pretty" while telling his sister she is "big and strong". (And I say this knowing full well that nothing I said to them as babies would determine their sexuality.)

I eventually gave up. It seemed more important to have a close, comfortable relationship with both of them rather than to awkwardly abide by gender-free standards.

As with sexual orientation, I think parents can be forgiven for assuming their kid is part of the overwhelming majority. But a wise parent will be careful what s/he says about members of the minority: s/he may be raising one such child.

Well, I figured some kind of suit would be filed. I hope these money grubbers get laughed out of court. They had no relationship with her. Pure GREED. IMO of course. :)

Bruce Jenner Faces Wrongful Death Suit By Victim's Stepchildren

The stepchildren of the woman who was killed in the Bruce Jenner car crash are gearing up for a wrongful death lawsuit, TMZ has learned, and what's especially interesting is that we're told they had virtually no relationship with their stepmom.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/02/bruce...r-accident-victim-stepchildren/#ixzz3WA9VD1mZ

This is why people think Americans are crazy with litigation fever.

Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer ... 'Farewell to Bruce'

Bruce Jenner will put his male persona to rest for good when he appears on Diane Sawyer's two hour special, sources connected to Bruce and the production tell TMZ.

We're told Jenner views the show as "a farewell to Bruce." He will "present himself" as a woman publicly for the first time. But it's not about his look -- it's about his mental state and his journey.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/08/bruce...view-woman-sex-change-farewell/#ixzz3Wimg9QZJ

you have to admit he's got great hair!!

Other articles say that he won't appear as a woman on the interview.
So who knows. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member