Bunch of Caylee videos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something very strange just happened! I logged onto the myspae page again and the date added for the fathers day video said june 16!!! I managed to get a screen shot but I don't know how to add it on here. When I logged back to the myspace page again it now says june 15!! How can this be? I'm glad I got a screenshot before it changed but I wish I could share it. ANY IDEAS?

Honestly I can't decipher "true love" over a few video tapes. I see a mother playing with her child and being recorded. I guess it's not for me to judge if she was or was not loved on some level. I would like to believe that she was loved by KC. I have never doubted the grandparents love for that little girl.

CA,calls Caylee "Case" a few times..on the grandpa nursing home one and the 1 year birthday one. This shows me she thinks of Caylee as her own. JMO

Can I send it to someone via PM who has attachment priviledges? I'd really like to be able to share this.

I know it said the 15th when I came across them.

It says 15th again now that's why I couldn't believe it when I saw 16th. You'd have to see it to believe it. Any idea how I can post it?

Honestly I can't decipher "true love" over a few video tapes. I see a mother playing with her child and being recorded. I guess it's not for me to judge if she was or was not loved on some level. I would like to believe that she was loved by KC. I have never doubted the grandparents love for that little girl.

CA,calls Caylee "Case" a few times..on the grandpa nursing home one and the 1 year birthday one. This shows me she thinks of Caylee as her own. JMO

I was thinking she was saying "cays".

On a side note Caylee's name seems to be a combo of Casey & Lee.

Did anyone notice how the tags changed for the pictures from the old ones, which were tagged as "Comedy and Humor' and things like "cays" or "caylee dancing" or "crazy" and "caylee" to tags of "the" and "child"?

Now, I'm not a whiz on Myspace or anything, but it seems to me, if you're uploading a video of your baby girl, and it asks you to "tag" it, a normal person, in a normal frame of mind, would not tag it "the child" -- as if it were a thing, an object to be discarded.

I also noticed that at least one of the two were categorized as "video games" but I suspect that was a mistake, because she also sometimes used the next one down, "video blogging."

I sent a comment to Nancy Grace about that "the child" thing. I think it's very significant that it shows her detachment to Caylee...glad you agree worriedmom!

Did anyone notice how the tags changed for the pictures from the old ones, which were tagged as "Comedy and Humor' and things like "cays" or "caylee dancing" or "crazy" and "caylee" to tags of "the" and "child"?

Now, I'm not a whiz on Myspace or anything, but it seems to me, if you're uploading a video of your baby girl, and it asks you to "tag" it, a normal person, in a normal frame of mind, would not tag it "the child" -- as if it were a thing, an object to be discarded.

I also noticed that at least one of the two were categorized as "video games" but I suspect that was a mistake, because she also sometimes used the next one down, "video blogging."

The video you're referring to has two (2) tags...the and child. It's not one tag "the child." Maybe she was using simple tags that draw searchers/viewers ex: the, child, baby, dancing etc. I once used "Jonas brothers" as a tag just to draw more searchers/viewers.

I disagree momtective. If she was trying to draw attention she could add as many tag as she wanted. It's not a 2 word limit! she could have put "child Caylee" or something. Even "MY child" would have been more sensitive. "the child" is just so emotionally removed.

I disagree momtective. If she was trying to draw attention she could add as many tag as she wanted. It's not a 2 word limit! she could have put "child Caylee" or something. Even "MY child" would have been more sensitive. "the child" is just so emotionally removed.

I'm not agreeing with the way she tagged it. I think she's as cold as a block of ice and very disconnected from her daughter. I just happened to notice the comma between the 2 words. Yes, she could have used as many tags as the site allowed. My point was that she used two sadly only two.

Those videos made me cry. Especially the 1,2,3...cheese one! I wonder who recorded that because they never spoke a word to her but she kept talking to them. It was kind of sad watching her talk and waiting for a response. :(

Something very strange just happened! I logged onto the myspae page again and the date added for the fathers day video said june 16!!! I managed to get a screen shot but I don't know how to add it on here. When I logged back to the myspace page again it now says june 15!! How can this be? I'm glad I got a screenshot before it changed but I wish I could share it. ANY IDEAS?

My kids mom sent me a screenshot. This is a smaller shot.
You can see a bigger shot at http://flawebhosting.net/june16.jpg

june16a.jpg

How horribly sad! Poor great grandpa! "Please don't take my sunshine away!" The one thing that really stuck out to me was the tag on the father's day videos have them labelled "the child" the other videos are marked Caylee or Cays...a little strange dontcha think?

Yes I noticed that too

You guys are right...the screen shot shows the 16th. Every time I've looked at it I've seen the 15th. This proves you can add whichever date you want to the video. Not only does the tags bother me as well, so does that fact that it's in the video games category. Especially when earlier videos are listed as comedy.

The video with Caylee on her great grandpa's lap is heartbreaking. However, the videos showing Casey playing with Caylee don't convince me that it had to be accidental.

Scott Peterson blogs from San Quentin's death row (via ccadp) and has photos of him and Laci looking wonderfully happy.

http://www.ccadp.org/scottpeterson.htm

I agree , go back and watch the play time 1 & 2 . Caylee is kicking , trying to get away and doesn't seem to be loving Casey kissing her .

In video 2 watch the end where Casey wipes her face then the video cuts off

I am telling you all this case is making me bonkers. Anyway, I decided to see if there were any movies called "The Child" since it has been mentioned that there is a movie connection. This probably means nothing, but this is what I found. Creepy if nothing else:

L'Infant (The Child)-

The script is about 2 young youths that aren't yet mature already carrying the burden of taking care of their own baby. Unemployed, without any good prospect of a real future, school droppers and not having reached maturity, they went on living just for the moment. The father is just a young, dull and irresponsible teenager that lives thru schemes and small petty crimes. The mother, looking as a 12 years old girl, thrives to support the child and don't discourage the way of living of her "husband", seen by her as fair and needed to aid their life.

The film focuses also on the illegal and dark commerce of adoption and selling of children, which is by the way what the boy will do to gain a load of money...

The movie then runs to decadence, regret, awareness of childish mistakes and bad options that, without surprise, would lead to an expected nightmare... jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back