Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah, but both sides will have deposition power.

Unfortunately I doubt it will ever get that far Dave. My guess is that this is just a ploy to verbally neuter WS by LW, similar to the way he all but silenced Chief Kolar. It's one thing to participate in a network special that will likely only ever air once, it's another thing to start doing radio tours to promote his viewpoint.

Lin Wood is a bully plain and simple. He tried to bully the network in to submission and later threatened to sue, but we all know their lawyers had already gone over that special with a fine tooth comb and are likely ready to stand behind it. Spitz on the other hand is an old man and simply does not need the years of stress from Wood & Co. He will sign the first settlement Wood throws in front of him and that will be the last time we hear Spitz talk BDI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow! I remember one of the neighbors saying the R house was dark that early morning except for a light in the kitchen. They were using the flashlight to see!??

But, if they were so careful about the flashlight, why did JR allow PR to write that far fetched RN
which IMO screamed "We wrote it!"

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I think the RN is all Patsy. She was over the top with everything. Her dressing, her decorating etc..... She was melodramatic. Her talent portion of the Miss America Pageant was in drama. She studied journalism. Simplicity was not in her nature. I imagine afterwards, PR and JR kicking themselves in the butt for not leaving a simple ransom note instead of that rambling short story, that was the dead give away from the beginning. moo

In closing, Lin Wood, the way you have used the body of a murdered angel to enrich your own personal finances and to force your beliefs on the rest of us is more VULGAR and more VILE and more OBSCENE than anything you've ever falsely accused any of your opponents of being guilty of. And on behalf of all the murdered children whose killers got away with it, and on behalf of all the people who are sick of you and people like you, you go to HELL, Lin Wood! And try to reform things down there. Because w'll get along just fine without you.

Well said! :clap::clap::clap:

Boy, have you hit the nail on the head! He shouldn't be able to get away with it. And maybe he won't. I've said for a while now that these upcoming lawsuits may be the rope he hangs himself with.

Well if there is DNA under her fingernails then it would lead me to believe it is JBR being it is being stated those little marks above the rope are her fingernails marks pulling the rope off her neck.

Well if there is DNA under her fingernails then it would lead me to believe it is JBR being it is being stated those little marks above the rope are her fingernails marks pulling the rope off her neck.

Hi Luckymanuh, :) I’m going to go into more detail because it’s important for those who read here to understand that the attorney LW is repeating inaccurate information on settled forensic evidence. There is obviously a degree of anger and desperation in LW’s tweets and in this most recent interview.

When the first DNA tests were performed on JB’s fingernails, the tests which were done were different; the tests presented different markers (and only 6 loci were tested). It cannot be compared to any of the more modern tests. Kolar’s book suggests that those initial fingernail samples were retested using the more modern STR analysis methodology. Again, those tests only revealed foreign degraded DNA. Just one fingernail could have contained JB’s DNA; but it was inconclusive.

The autopsy does not indicate that JonBenét tried to remove the ligature.The coroner refers primarily to petechial hemorrhage. A reference to a larger abrasion on her neck is seen on a number of strangulation victims. Smaller abrasions and petechial hemorrhage which he noted are “non-patterned”, iow, random and not indicative of fingernail marks.

While experts may disagree on the timing between the head injury and the asphyxiation, they predominantly have agreed that the head injury came first. An unconscious person will not be trying to remove a ligature. It’s been evident for some time, however, that this is a big point with the Rs and their legal team. I’ll leave it to anyone’s imagination why they insist the strangulation came first.

Could JR and/or BR request that the grand jury evidence be unsealed, if there is a trial re Spitz? Or could Spitz request it?
A very good questiin. This IMO would be the best thing. Especially for JonBenet.

Where did Spitz get his ideas about Burke and his issues?

We talked about this over on "By Accident or on Purpose" and for me it was very illuminating.

The CBS documentary saw the GJ indictment that had indicted PR and JR for Not Protecting JonBenet and for assisting in a Cover-up for Murder in the 1st degree. So the ? is, who premeditated the murder of JBR.
Well, it could only be BR but because of his age, he couldn't be charged. So, did the GJ think that BR, for as young as he was premeditated the murder of JBR?
The GJ saw more evidence and heard more interviews than just about anyone else. And, that was what they came up with but neither PR or JR were ever indicted by the DA.

So, it appears to me that Spitz would welcome opening the indictment. I suspect there are horrendous instances that happened to JBR at the hands of BR. I feel the parents were aware of this but did nothing to protect JBR. It's chilling to even think about this. But, maybe once and for all, everyone would know the truth.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

JBR had petechial hemorrhage on her neck just like the autopsy says. I wondered if she was hung or tossed over the stair railings or fell over them as she was running away. Unless said act was done down in the basement I dont see how the parents didnt hear all the commotion. maybe they did...who knows the shadow do ( ode to my mom)...

While I certainly wouldn't disagree with that stance, he does make one valid point.....one which has been glossed over for awhile....

I'm not talking about theories. I don't expect any show to cover every single theory ever discussed in this case.

They glossed over many things besides the strangulation and abuse and I'm definitely not going to assume it was all in the footage we didn't get to see. To bring up all the issues would have veered into other areas and they clearly had no desire to do that.

Dec. 23rd party/911 hangup call
Christmas party and the drive home
odd pictures described in the transcripts
conflicting statements in the transcripts
mystery over their clothing that night
the suitcase(NOT as a step for the mythical intruder)
bizarre basement sequence

All of these issues(and more) should have been explored thoroughly. They were considered important elements of the case.....until now. If the case is ever going to be solved, those things will have to be explained, not ignored.

While those are interesting issues and I wish they talked about them, I can see how it would be too much for the general public who isn't that familiar with the case to cover in 4 hours. They covered the main points, there are a few more details in the podcasts. Maybe someday we'll see the other 2 hours.

Let's please remember.

Dr Spitz has been blaming Burke for the murder for decades.

So if Burke is innocent. Then why not sue the professional dr thats keeps busting your chops and running campaigns to have you arrested. Jmo.

Now no one is filling charges against Burke.

But the doctor 20 years later is still out to defame Burke whom was 9 years old at the time. Jmo.

Let's please remember.

Dr Spitz has been blaming Burke for the murder for decades.

So if Burke is innocent. Then why not sue the professional dr thats keeps busting your chops and running campaigns to have you arrested. Jmo.

Now no one is filling charges against Burke.

But the doctor 20 years later is still out to defame Burke whom was 9 years old at the time. Jmo.
Well in my humble opinion, I think Spitz wants justice for JonBenet. He did have first hand knowledge of the crime although they refused to allow him into the scene of the crime (The Ramsey's refused). I think Spitz wants to see justice in some form before he dies. These investigators that work these horrible cases are invested emotionally too. They want justice for the victims. They aren't cold hearted individuals. Each one of the investigators on the CBS team seemed touched by this case. Just as I am. I want justice for JonBenet. She deserves it. If her family was involved in her death and coverup then they should be outed. There's no telling how much evidence Spitz has been privvy to over the last 20 years. He's 90 years old. If I was his age and knew that BR caused her death and because laws protecting him kept him from being charged and his parents also slipped through the cracks for covering, I'd go to my grave fighting it! I would want the general public to finally know the truth. Even if I was wrong about the object that caused the injury to her head, it wouldn't make me any less credible if the rest of my theory held weight. If they had let him into the crime scene when BPD asked for him to look over the findings, then maybe they would be cleared now. MAYBE. But I agree with Spitz. What were they hiding? What have they always been hiding? It's time for justice. Even if it is in the public eye only. If the Ramsey's truly have NOTHING to hide then allow all of the evidence to be public. All of the Grand Jury True Bills. All of Burke and his parents interviews. All of the lie detector test results done by the Ramsey lawyers. Let it all out. Show people once and for all that you are innocent. If you can't do that then well... that tells a lot. Quit hiding behind lawyers and pit bulls. Face your opponents head on. Spitz seems to be willing to put his findings out there. He doesn't seem scared to tell what he thinks happened. Maybe many more will follow suit and give their opinions. In my opinion as of right now... the only innocent party in this murder case is JonBenet. Regardless of whether we all disagree on the object that caused the injury to the head, aren't we all truly here to find justice for JonBenet? I feel there has been so much heart put into this case by all of the posters here that it tells everyone one thing- we want justice. However it is doled out. Be it only in the public eye. Fine! But let it be said and known. If Burke has actually received help and is a different person now (Personally imho he's not) then let this be a learning case for other families. When it is all said and done, doesn't JonBenet deserve at least that much? So that it doesn't happen to another child? That parents are more likely to monitor behavior closer and possibly save lives?
Sorry Dexter! I went on a soapbox and I promise it wasn't directed towards you! :blushing:

I think the RN is all Patsy. She was over the top with everything. Her dressing, her decorating etc..... She was melodramatic. Her talent portion of the Miss America Pageant was in drama. She studied journalism. Simplicity was not in her nature. I imagine afterwards, PR and JR kicking themselves in the butt for not leaving a simple ransom note instead of that rambling short story, that was the dead give away from the beginning. moo
Indeed. PR = the Publicity Rep of the family. But I'm not convinced they would have been kicking themselves later. Maybe.. but maybe not. Primarily because I'm not even convinced JR even knew about it until PR showed it to him that morning. That scenario is still a real possibility in my mind. In that case, I think he probably started piecing it together when he recognized the handwriting, but didn't want to believe his eyes. There's a chance the two of them never discussed the truth openly between themselves and that they just pathologically played out the lie to the end.

Well in my humble opinion, I think Spitz wants justice for JonBenet. He did have first hand knowledge of the crime although they refused to allow him into the scene of the crime (The Ramsey's refused). I think Spitz wants to see justice in some form before he dies. These investigators that work these horrible cases are invested emotionally too. They want justice for the victims. They aren't cold hearted individuals. Each one of the investigators on the CBS team seemed touched by this case. Just as I am. I want justice for JonBenet. She deserves it. If her family was involved in her death and coverup then they should be outed. There's no telling how much evidence Spitz has been privvy to over the last 20 years. He's 90 years old. If I was his age and knew that BR caused her death and because laws protecting him kept him from being charged and his parents also slipped through the cracks for covering, I'd go to my grave fighting it! I would want the general public to finally know the truth. Even if I was wrong about the object that caused the injury to her head, it wouldn't make me any less credible if the rest of my theory held weight. If they had let him into the crime scene when BPD asked for him to look over the findings, then maybe they would be cleared now. MAYBE. But I agree with Spitz. What were they hiding? What have they always been hiding? It's time for justice. Even if it is in the public eye only. If the Ramsey's truly have NOTHING to hide then allow all of the evidence to be public. All of the Grand Jury True Bills. All of Burke and his parents interviews. All of the lie detector test results done by the Ramsey lawyers. Let it all out. Show people once and for all that you are innocent. If you can't do that then well... that tells a lot. Quit hiding behind lawyers and pit bulls. Face your opponents head on. Spitz seems to be willing to put his findings out there. He doesn't seem scared to tell what he thinks happened. Maybe many more will follow suit and give their opinions. In my opinion as of right now... the only innocent party in this murder case is JonBenet. Regardless of whether we all disagree on the object that caused the injury to the head, aren't we all truly here to find justice for JonBenet? I feel there has been so much heart put into this case by all of the posters here that it tells everyone one thing- we want justice. However it is doled out. Be it only in the public eye. Fine! But let it be said and known. If Burke has actually received help and is a different person now (Personally imho he's not) then let this be a learning case for other families. When it is all said and done, doesn't JonBenet deserve at least that much? So that it doesn't happen to another child? That parents are more likely to monitor behavior closer and possibly save lives?
Sorry Dexter! I went on a soapbox and I promise it wasn't directed towards you! :blushing:

Imo. Everyone wants justice

But there are certain ways you go about it without getting sued or killed or arrested. Jmo

Each one of the investigators on the CBS team seemed touched by this case. Just as I am. I want justice for JonBenet. She deserves it. If her family was involved in her death and coverup then they should be outed.

Absolutely! :clap::clap::clap:

Not everyone. Some such as Woody, JR, and BR just want money.

Absolutely! :clap::clap::clap:

Not everyone. Some such as Woody, JR, and BR just want money.
Exactly! The Ramsey's and attorneys are only seeing dollar signs. I wonder how many homes boats and vehicles have been bought using the blood of JonBenet by those who should want the truth more than anyone. JMOO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And, I would announce that I am going to take a polygraph to prove my innocence to put all of this rumor mill to rest. Now that would be a fitting was to honor JBR.

Never take a polygraph. Even if you are as innocent as a newborn baby. They are completely useless, people won't believe the results regardless of what they say, and it doesn't prove anything anyway.

Never take a polygraph. Even if you are as innocent as a newborn baby. They are completely useless, people won't believe the results regardless of what they say, and it doesn't prove anything anyway.
Bingo! I can personally vouch for that first hand. The validity of the results are often times questionable at best. "Voodoo science."

I'm naturally a nervous person with anxiety. Often bouncing my leg and annoying my hubby. (I never notice I'm doing it) I can imagine I would fail the heck out of any lie detector test. We've actually discussed that before and hubby laughed and said they would loose their minds telling me to stop moving my legs constantly. :laughing:My granddaughter loves my bouncy leg though! Finally it has a use! She thinks its a horsey haha! :laughing:I wonder though what effect that would have on the test? Anyone know how they manage to work around nervous movements like this? Or would it just be a lost cause to even try? (Picturing the detector needles picking up every little movement I make is hilarious!)

But there are certain ways you go about it without getting sued or killed or arrested. Jmo

Nope. In this case you follow the evidence and indictments and stand up to the bullies. BDI is the best evidence. Spitz deserves our support period. We are closer to the whole truth than ever before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back