Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I find absolutely disgusting and disrespectful is that now they WANT her to have been sexually assaulted! the doc says Spitz falsely stated that she wasn't! Reminds me of JR on LKL ohhh it wad a pedo but nooooo there is no evidence of sexual abuse. DISGUSTING .

I agree; that's pretty much all LW does, saber rattle and try to make threats. You can see that in the article ("Be careful what you say...") And in his tweets ("Putting you down as BDI") I tweeted once with anon account and he said, "Look for a suit coming your way." Ha, seriously???? Come to think of it, with all his tweets how does he have time to do law? Anyway if Spitz is like my grandpa (German and getting along in age) he won't back down!
I sure hope he doesn't! I hope he stays strong till BR gets his jury trial. Here is something I wonder too. If this suit comes out in favor of Dr. Spitz, what will happen to all the previous law suits?
I know some people don't like Dr. Spitz because he has never wavered in his belief but... most doctors once they reach their conclusion, should stay firm if their evidence backs up their belief. I wouldnt want a forensic pathologist in my family's murder to be wishy washy. If he felt there was strong evidence towards a answer then I would want to believe him. Unlike the ME that did JonBenets autopsy, Dr. Spitz has decades of homicide cases behind him.
Since the family didn't let him in to look inside the home, he was left with the only other option and had to use crime scene photos. So if the crime scene investigators did a decent job, and the Ramsey's didn't remove the item, he came to his only logical conclusion with the facts and evidence given to him. Even if the ME wasn't versed in many homicides, if he followed proper procedure during the autopsy and did comment on all of the injuries properly, then any forensic pathologist following him should be able to reach conclusions based off his/her findings. If he couldn't view the scene, and he came to a conclusion due to that, then that also falls on the Ramsey's. I mean if they had nothing to hide, why not let him in and allow him to out together a theory? If they truly wanted her case solved, they would have welcomed his input. But they didn't. No one was living in the house anymore. What would it have hurt? I agree with Dr. Spitz...what were they hiding? JMOO. If it was my daughter and we were innocent, I'd be begging anyone with that much experience to help me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm aware of the maglight, golf clubs, bat and possibly thrown against an object. Those are the ones I'm familiar with.

I think the police were looking into the weapon possibly being the tank cover of a toilet also. Pretty sure they removed at least one tank cover to test it (from the bathroom in the basement, near where she was found). Kinda goes along with the bed-wetting theory a little bit, if you think about it. I wonder if they ever took the lid from JBR's en suite bathroom?

I sure hope he doesn't! I hope he stays strong till BR gets his jury trial. Here is something I wonder too. If this suit comes out in favor of Dr. Spitz, what will happen to all the previous law suits?
I know some people don't like Dr. Spitz because he has never wavered in his belief but... most doctors once they reach their conclusion, should stay firm if their evidence backs up their belief. I wouldnt want a forensic pathologist in my family's murder to be wishy washy. If he felt there was strong evidence towards a answer then I would want to believe him. Unlike the ME that did JonBenets autopsy, Dr. Spitz has decades of homicide cases behind him.
Since the family didn't let him in to look inside the home, he was left with the only other option and had to use crime scene photos. So if the crime scene investigators did a decent job, and the Ramsey's didn't remove the item, he came to his only logical conclusion with the facts and evidence given to him. Even if the ME wasn't versed in many homicides, if he followed proper procedure during the autopsy and did comment on all of the injuries properly, then any forensic pathologist following him should be able to reach conclusions based off his/her findings. If he couldn't view the scene, and he came to a conclusion due to that, then that also falls on the Ramsey's. I mean if they had nothing to hide, why not let him in and allow him to out together a theory? If they truly wanted her case solved, they would have welcomed his input. But they didn't. No one was living in the house anymore. What would it have hurt? I agree with Dr. Spitz...what were they hiding? JMOO. If it was my daughter and we were innocent, I'd be begging anyone with that much experience to help me.

I'm confused. When was Dr. Spitz first called in on the Ramsey case and who called him in? I thought his involvement was only with CBS where the Ramsey house was no longer the Ramsey house because it had been 20 years which is why they recreated areas of the house for the documentary.

Side silly note: Dr. Spitz was sporting a rather hip hairdo. I wonder if he lets his barber do his own thing or is Spitz particular. It made him look younger.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I'm confused. When was Dr. Spitz first called in on the Ramsey case and who called him in? I thought his involvement was only with CBS where the Ramsey house was no longer the Ramsey house because it had been 20 years which is why they recreated areas of the house for the documentary.

Side silly note: Dr. Spitz was sporting a rather hip hairdo. I wonder if he lets his barber do his own thing or is Spitz particular. It made him look younger.

The BPD. But the family refused to allow him into the home. I was wondering the same thing too not too long ago.

If that was true, Spitz wouldn't have got his child actor to perform a test on the dummy skull with the flashlight. He could have got through thousands of skulls, can you imagine the inconvenience of that, and time that would have taken to shoot? Cut! Take 984!

I don't understand your argument. I'm just saying that there are so many minute factors in why a skull fracture looks a certain way, no two will look exactly alike. And the demonstration wasn't to get an exact replica; it was to prove that it wouldn't take a circus strongman to do it.

There are features of the real skull depression that can't be reproduced by the head of the flashlight. You can see that by comparing his diagrams and test results (a roughly straight edged impression) with the autopsy pictures (curves). This means the object used was cylindrical, not square topped, and not hit from the side.

You mean like a baseball bat? Well, I've always figured that she was not hit, but hit something.

The BPD. But the family refused to allow him into the home. I was wondering the same thing too not too long ago.

I'd be begging him to come in and check the place thoroughly. But I guess they didn't need to. They already knew who the killer was.

Could JR and/or BR request that the grand jury evidence be unsealed, if there is a trial re Spitz? Or could Spitz request it?

:facepalm: does not BEGIN to cover it.

Let me tell you folks something: Lin Wood is nothing bu SCUM. He may be rich scum, but he's scum nonetheless. And I do not take orders from scum.

Screw you, Woody. You twist words and outright lie about this case every time you open your fat mouth, WHEN you're not bragging about how many champion race horses and muscle cars you've bought with blood money from this little angel.

You're the one who should be careful, but you've blown that opportunity. And I'm gonna enjoy watching you and your merry band of *advertiser censored**h***s march gleefully into quicksand. As they say, "pride before a fall."

In closing, Lin Wood, the way you have used the body of a murdered angel to enrich your own personal finances and to force your beliefs on the rest of us is more VULGAR and more VILE and more OBSCENE than anything you've ever falsely accused any of your opponents of being guilty of. And on behalf of all the murdered children whose killers got away with it, and on behalf of all the people who are sick of you and people like you, you go to HELL, Lin Wood! And try to reform things down there. Because w'll get along just fine without you.

That's my opinion. Do what you like with it.

You're right, learnin. In addition, I'm not famliar with law, but I don't think Spitz has to "prove" anything. He's the one being sued, not the other way around. It's BR who has to prove he did not kill JBR and it's BR who has to prove Dr. Spitz made his comments maliciously, both of which he cannot do. Same goes for BR and LW's claims against CBS. These lawsuits are fruitless, IMO.

Yes, that's a point that cannot be overstressed: Spitz has to prove NOTHING. The burden is all on BR.

Oh wow! I remember one of the neighbors saying the R house was dark that early morning except for a light in the kitchen. They were using the flashlight to see!??

But, if they were so careful about the flashlight, why did JR allow PR to write that far fetched RN
which IMO screamed "We wrote it!"

Well, Razz, most people know that light = see and dark = blind, but how many people are experts at writing ransom notes? Especially under those conditions?

Let me tell you folks something: Lin Wood is nothing bu SCUM. He may be rich scum, but he's scum nonetheless. And I do not take orders from scum.

Screw you, Woody. You twist words and outright lie about this case every time you open your fat mouth, WHEN you're not bragging about how many champion race horses and muscle cars you've bought with blood money from this little angel.

You're the one who should be careful, but you've blown that opportunity. And I'm gonna enjoy watching you and your merry band of *advertiser censored**h***s march gleefully into quicksand. As they say, "pride before a fall."

In closing, Lin Wood, the way you have used the body of a murdered angel to enrich your own personal finances and to force your beliefs on the rest of us is more VULGAR and more VILE and more OBSCENE than anything you've ever falsely accused any of your opponents of being guilty of. And on behalf of all the murdered children whose killers got away with it, and on behalf of all the people who are sick of you and people like you, you go to HELL, Lin Wood! And try to reform things down there. Because w'll get along just fine without you.

I am repeating myself, but SD, you are a treasure.

I just read an interview Lin Wood did with a Michael Roberts of Westword about his lawsuits. In it he says the non Ramsey DNA on JB's pajama bottoms and undwear that matched was not touch DNA but was in fact saliva. He then goes on to say that this DNA also matches some of the DNA found under her fingernails!! If true that means there is matching DNA found on JB in 3 different locations - has anyone ever heard this before??

If this is correct it puts a whole new light on the DNA evidence and changes the complexion of the case entirely. Is Wood being disingenuous? I have never heard that any DNA under her fingernails matched any other DNA found. I suspect he is speculating.

Either that, or he's outright lying. He and Team Ramsey have been trying to sell that line for YEARS, Malcolm. Problem is, it's just not so.

Thanks. Wood said that the DNA found under the fingernails didn't have enough markers for the database but there were enough discovered to say it was consistent with the DNA found under her fingernails.[FONT=serif12, serif]

[/FONT]What the hell is he talking about there??? Kolar doesn't mention it in his book. How can you get away with saying things like that. Just blows my mind that he can distort the facts like that and get away with it.

Boy, have you hit the nail on the head! He shouldn't be able to get away with it. And maybe he won't. I've said for a while now that these upcoming lawsuits may be the rope he hangs himself with.

While I certainly wouldn't disagree with that stance, he does make one valid point.....one which has been glossed over for awhile....

I've seen the recommendation of the grand jury, and it certainly didn't involve Burke Ramsey. It talked about assisting someone in the first-degree charge of murder. That wouldn't apply to Burke.

CBS didn't ignore the theory that an intruder climbed through the basement window - no no - they just showed how obviously wrong that theory is.

CBS didn't ignore the theory that a stun gun was used and left marks on JonBenet - no no - they just showed how obviously wrong that theory is.

CBS did show how a boy could easily inflict similar damage to the skull fracture that JonBenet suffered from.

And they did a fine job of explaining in detail how staged the ransom note was - seemingly by 30+ year old woman that was not part of a foreign faction or involved in a kidnapping. Hmmmm. Who could that be?

Yes, they pretty much ignored the strangulation device (which many refer to as a garrote), perhaps that was a step too far for the network to go - maybe it was in the 2 hours that was cut. Disappointing, but understandable. I certainly would have liked to see how they thought the device was used.

As for the sexual abuse, I don't know what to make of that or know who is right about it. Maybe someday we'll get the inside scoop on why they decided to say there was none.
I'm not talking about theories. I don't expect any show to cover every single theory ever discussed in this case.

They glossed over many things besides the strangulation and abuse and I'm definitely not going to assume it was all in the footage we didn't get to see. To bring up all the issues would have veered into other areas and they clearly had no desire to do that.

Dec. 23rd party/911 hangup call
Christmas party and the drive home
odd pictures described in the transcripts
conflicting statements in the transcripts
mystery over their clothing that night
the suitcase(NOT as a step for the mythical intruder)
bizarre basement sequence

All of these issues(and more) should have been explored thoroughly. They were considered important elements of the case.....until now. If the case is ever going to be solved, those things will have to be explained, not ignored.

LW says their clients have no probl with being deposed. Maybe JR is used to it but BR? Can't wait for that one.

Except JR would have to deal with far more formidable legal minds than Darnay Hoffman this time.

While I certainly wouldn't disagree with that stance, he does make one valid point.....one which has been glossed over for awhile....

I'm not talking about theories. I don't expect any show to cover every single theory ever discussed in this case.

They glossed over many things besides the strangulation and abuse and I'm definitely not going to assume it was all in the footage we didn't get to see. To bring up all the issues would have veered into other areas and they clearly had no desire to do that.

Dec. 23rd party/911 hangup call
Christmas party and the drive home
odd pictures described in the transcripts
conflicting statements in the transcripts
mystery over their clothing that night
the suitcase(NOT as a step for the mythical intruder)
bizarre basement sequence

All of these issues(and more) should have been explored thoroughly. They were considered important elements of the case.....until now. If the case is ever going to be solved, those things will have to be explained, not ignored.

Ah, but both sides will have deposition power.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back