Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember there was 2 hours withheld in the CBS documentary. Now maybe the truth will come out. It's not wise to throw your chips in when you have no clue if your opponent is sitting on a royal flush. I think the Ramsey's are playing right into the hands of those wanting the truth out. I do think CBS and the whole group are sitting on a royal flush. Praying for justice to finally be served. Spitz and crew knew very well they may be sued. They felt it was worth it to go for it. That tells me they have the evidence required. Maybe the reason they held back 2 hours is because they want it released in court and on the record. I have a good feeling about this. Can you imagine Burke's face if they drop a huge bomb on him while on the stand? To watch that smile disappear and his true self show through will be some good TV. I hope Spitz and crew have an excellent attorney and LW gets schooled in court. Burke wants a jury trial? Ok good! The last jury that was convened found his parents guilty of helping someone commit first degree murder.
Has LW actually even sued anyone and went to jury with it? Or have they all been settled out of court?

Wish I knew more about the legal side of stuff to know if this will actually make it to court!

Wish I knew more about the legal side of stuff to know if this will actually make it to court!

No way, if BR is considered a public figure. Judge will have to decide on that first. IMO

-Nin

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/bur...st-who-claimed-he-killed-his-sister-jonbenet/

Dr. Spitz told CBS Detroit:

“If you really, really use your free time to think about this case, you cannot come to a different conclusion. It’s the boy (Burke Ramsey) who did it (murdered JonBenet), whether he was jealous, or mentally unfit or something.. I don’t know the why. I’m not a psychiatrist, but what I am sure about is what I know about him, that is what happened here. And the parents changed the scene to make it look like something it wasn’t.”

It is possible that Spitz had more inside knowledge about BR than is public.

JonBenét's Brother Burke Ramsey Suing Dr. Werner Spitz for $150 Million

Lily Harrison, eonline
11 hours ago

Less than one month after CBS aired The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey, Burke Ramsey has filed a lawsuit for defamation against*Dr. Werner Spitz, one of the leading investigators on the program, for $150 million.

E! News has obtained the court papers which were filed earlier today in the third circuit court for Wayne County in Michigan.

And while Spitz's involvement in the highly publicized docu-series garnered plenty of attention, the lawsuit is aimed at the forensic pathologist's radio interview with CBS Detroit...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20161006/b800378/?cid=featuredent_media_ramsey

Greed. Pure and Simple. John Ramsey. Lin Wood. And, now, Burke Ramsey.

It think it's more than interesting that LW is lawyer who filed suit against a tabloid for Dr. Phil and that Dr. Phil is the first person to publicly interview BR. I didn't see the interview, but thought it's purpose was to stir stuff up that would allow BR to sue someone so he could continue to live the life he was accustomed to. Not sure how much of a public figure BR is. How often has he been "Public" in the last 20 years? That's BS.

It is possible that Spitz had more inside knowledge about BR than is public.

Isabelle,
BR is making a mistake suing Spitz. Years ago that would be fine and it would be settled out of court under the media outlets insurance policy, and nobody would say boo.

Now with the release of the True Bills, we know the parents were indicted to face charges of assisting an offender and child cruelty, but no homicide charges!

So who does that leave, the publicity will be real bad for BR.

Is he suing over the CBS special though? I read that it is over a radio interview where Spitz actually said that BR bludgeoned her to death.

I also get the impression this lawsuit is from statements made in a separate interview and not the CBS documentary.

Isabelle,
BR is making a mistake suing Spitz. Years ago that would be fine and it would be settled out of court under the media outlets insurance policy, and nobody would say boo.

Now with the release of the True Bills, we know the parents were indicted to face charges of assisting an offender and child cruelty, but no homicide charges!

So who does that leave, the publicity will be real bad for BR.

And, if BR has to answer questions in court, hopefully no one will be there to make it go away.

And, if BR has to answer questions in court, hopefully no one will be there to make it go away.

Isabelle,
Sure, and once JR leaves this earth, BR will be on his own, with everyone knowing what the facts are, suing Spitz just makes BR look real bad.

BR is innocent, oh yeah, so why does he need to sue Spitz, why not go after CBS?

Wow. If Burke did NOT do it, will John let him swing? If he DID do it...I think he will be very sorry he initiated this.

Isabelle,
Sure, and once JR leaves this earth, BR will be on his own, with everyone knowing what the facts are, suing Spitz just makes BR look real bad.

BR is innocent, oh yeah, so why does he need to sue Spitz, why not go after CBS?

he is going after cbs as well but dealing with the WEAKEST link first.

All I can say is, if he truly didn't do it, I don't blame him a bit. Can you imagine being called a murderer of your sister .... if you really didn't do it??

Wow. Burke really wants experts to testify how he killed his sister? Over and over? I'm sure all the panel from the CBS special will testify agreeing that the evidence points to him doing it. His father will have to tell the truth, HE will have to explain why he was up in the night and in the morning. Dr Spitz won't settle. I'm sure he has the backing of CBS on this. Plus, how many of us would donate to a for his legal costs? I know I would. I really hope this is the beginning of the end for the Ramseys

BR is suing Spitz because he didn't use a flashlight, when he hit JBR. He used a golf club..:floorlaugh:

-Nin

I thought it was because she died from strangulation not a knock on the head - it seems that Spitz has a track record of getting this sort of thing mixed up.

All I can say is, if he truly didn't do it, I don't blame him a bit. Can you imagine being called a murderer of your sister .... if you really didn't do it??

The family played a big role in why people suspect them- a very big role.

Wow. Burke really wants experts to testify how he killed his sister? Over and over? I'm sure all the panel from the CBS special will testify agreeing that the evidence points to him doing it. His father will have to tell the truth, HE will have to explain why he was up in the night and in the morning. Dr Spitz won't settle. I'm sure he has the backing of CBS on this. Plus, how many of us would donate to a for his legal costs? I know I would. I really hope this is the beginning of the end for the Ramseys

From your keyboard to God's eyes....If only we could obtain justice for JonBenet...RIP sweet JonBenet! You deserved better!

Remember all the people Laura Richards tried to speak to for the CBS investigation. At least some of them must have been Burke's inner circle, since the investigation ended up focusing on him. So why were no statements from those people included? Because they refused to speak? (That wouldn't bode well for Burke). Because they denied that Burke could have had anything to do with it? (That would have deflated the working theory) Or because they provided information but insisted that it be kept off the record? If that, maybe some of those statements will go "on the record" in the course of this defamation lawsuit.

JMHO but Spitz is correct in his conclusion based on evidence.

The Ramseys stated that they and Burke were the only people in the house that night other than JBR.

BR himself stated on DP that he sneaked downstairs after everyone else was asleep.

BR and DP placed the flashlight (the one normally kept in the kitchen and which no one could ID) in JR's hands and in BR's room.

BR's fingerprints tell us that he had something to do with the pineapple which was found partially digested in JBR's body.

BR told the GJ that the voice on the 911 call sounded like him.

BR demonstrated how JBR was struck on the head and blanched at the sight of the bowl of pineapple.

The GJ indicted both parents as accessories to First Degree Murder and Child Abuse by allowing JBR to be exposed to a dangerous situation which caused her death but neither were charged with Murder. Three minus two equals one, the only other person in the house - Burke.

It is unquestionable that a 10 year old can crush the "egg shell" skull of a 6 year old.

Spitz's opinion is based on facts, evidence, common sense and skilled reason and the documentary aired AFTER he made himself a public figure for money.

Yes, take this to trial and have the DNA experts tell the world how the tDNA is irrelevant and does not prove an mythical intruder theory. Unseal the remaining 14 pages of the GJ indictment. Depose the grand jurors. Open up Pandora's box and maybe the truth of what happened that night will finally be revealed but don't turn over a mossy stone unless you are willing to see all the crawly things underneath.

In my opinion, Burke is subjecting himself to a level of scrutiny he has never experienced before. He couldn't handle a softball interview with a friendly, so this should be interesting.

Notice LW hasn't sued CBS. Hmmm. Too many sharp toothed lawyers? So, he will go after the 90 year old but not for things he said while protected by the CBS legal team. Swine.

The Ramseys just can't help but to keep tripping over their own tongues because they lie. What did JR say "this is my last interview ever"? Two weeks later he was doing another.

Poor JBR. She got murdered and then her loving family covered their own behinds, never trying to find her killer, hiding behind lawyers and threatening lawsuits while accusing innocent people.

Everything I have read, including the Ramseys' own version of events, tells me that Spitz is on target.

But, I suppose that a 'pedophile' from the pageant world could have entered the home in vapor form, silently walked JBR downstairs from her room, fed her pineapple, waited around for a a couple of hours before crushing her skull, then hung out for another 45 minutes or so before strangling her and molesting her 'a little bit'. The he drafted a RN full of PR's language and handwriting, put the pad and paper back where it was stored, wiped the flashlight clean and vaporized again. Yeah, that's believable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back