Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, apparently no one knew or noticed anything that pointed them in the direction of a skull fracture until the scalp had been pushed back (a whole day and a life later.) My question is, if someone inspected her head while she was alive and the wound fresh, how would it have felt? There were no visible signs, but tactile?

Heyya sedndun

Yes, like a 'goose egg'.

http://childrensmd.org/browse-by-topic/head-bumps-and-bruises-when-to-worry-about-head-injuries/

Ouch
http://blog.innovatebuildingsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Garden-Ext1.jpg

Maybe. Maybe not. (Do I always say that?)

The old saying in the ER was that with head injury, swelling either goes out (goose egg) or in (intracranial pressure / ICP). And JBR had ICP. But nothing is always true.

p.s. Are we planning a garden window? (your second link) :wink:

No that's the culprit that I've clipped and goose egged my head on.
Not the only one either.

Hi Trish - as always I love your way of stating things. WHAT...IF ...SOME...COURT...OUTHERE...FORCE BR TO GO UNDER HYPNOSIS TO CLOSE THIS CASE. PAY!!!!!!!!! the 2 of them they need money! if they refuse? Ya mmmmmmm? we all will know. Same with the mcnns - they all get away with murder. Here in SA also same story ... we do not even have the death penalty here. Have anybody ever typed in: FARM MURDERS IN SA? CHECK IT OUT !:gaah:

Hi Trish - as always I love your way of stating things. WHAT...IF ...SOME...COURT...OUTHERE...FORCE BR TO GO UNDER HYPNOSIS TO CLOSE THIS CASE. PAY!!!!!!!!! the 2 of them they need money! if they refuse? Ya mmmmmmm? we all will know. Same with the mcnns - they all get away with murder. Here in SA also same story ... we do not even have the death penalty here. Have anybody ever typed in: FARM MURDERS IN SA? CHECK IT OUT !:gaah:
digginin - I'm just curious, since you didn't quote anyone in your post, who's "Trish" and what post do you "love"? :wink:

There wouldn't be any way to force BR to undergo hypnosis, btw. Don't know what "mcnns" means.

sorry but did I miss out? are they going to put BKEY and DADDY on the stand please say yes.

I am talking about the little girl in Portugal Mad....e Mc Cann please help here:happydance:

Thanks for stating that you took the quote from online. I had already googled and found it at exactly only one site that I do not find to be credible. If those were actually the ME's own words, they would be quoted elsewhere online - properly, which this was not.

I'm not following what you mean by, "I have experience of Pathologists here." or "...they cut children sold organs..."

I knew that no rectal temp had been obtained. Speculation was that the cool concrete basement floor would have skeweded results. I believe that to be true.

The paragraph you quoted - ""Contrary to several media..." is the same one I provided for you.

I'm not arguing that JBR's death was likely closer to 10pm than 6am.

Organ retention. My point being Pathologists do not always tell the truth, nor are their reports always accurate. Not here, or in the U.K. Similar cases were brought in other countries. As this case took place in 1996 I was just pointing this fact out, because as a medical person you may believe the medical 'facts' cannot be wrong as per findings, when of course if they were they could very well completely change this case.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/books/the-scandal-of-organ-retention-26558440.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, Meyer held back certain facts from the autopsy report, and planned to be able to address these specifics if the case went to trial. He did speak to the Grand Jury, so I assume what he held back was shared at that time.

You assume, or you know they were shared?

My dear I always battle to get this going:gaah:I am from South Africa. I really am not sure of how to give the post a heading and where to start the new post. Thank you so much for responding on my post. I am constantly busy with the M canns ( K & G) and lil maddy. But JBR also tickles me, very much. In other countries can they not force more questions and reopen cold cases.? Here we had the model RS and the bladerunner. We also do not know the truth and can only think about the story. Then we had the family that was murdered with an axe. Grand people, so far nothing except old news emerges. Children here get raped on a daily basis, some only months old. They get send to prison only to be released due to full prisons. Famers are being killed brutally and the photos are very graphic. Just Google Farm murders in South Africa. I do wish that there will one day be al law that they cannot lie anymore. Or.. can they just not be caught out. Why are some cases re-opened but nothing more than usual are done. Technology changed. More can be found. I always wonder, why, in other countries they use certain spray to detect previous blood. Why are this not done in the cases that we want answers on. I have read that even after a lot of scrubbing and cleaning, some blood somehow got left behind and was a clue eventually. Fine was this done in our two little girls story? No one ever saw MMCANN again. So nobody knows the state she was in. I never believed the abduction story, not a word of it. This became a matter between the 2 parents. The father looks better today, than ever before. Charming as ever. The mother look terrible. Her face looks boney and she lost her spark. One of these days they must tell the twins something, and that something is not ABDUCTION OF THE SISTER. THAT IS A LIE. BKY AND DADDY HAVE THEIR CONSCIENCE TO LIVE WITH. I do hope BKY has no children. Someday somewhere someone is going to get pee'd of and will tell on the other. MONEY TALKS.:thinking:

Don't kid yourself, despite Johns claims of being broke, I get the feeling that they are still quite well off. Guys like Lin Wood don't work for free, so if he's involved, there is still plenty of money to pay him. I've never seen any reports of bankruptcy or foreclosure involving John so I assume he's still doing better than you or I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dear I always battle to get this going:gaah:I am from South Africa. I really am not sure of how to give the post a heading and where to start the new post. Thank you so much for responding on my post.<< snipped >>
BBM

The short answer is - when you're replying to someone,
"Reply With Quote" .
If you're on tapatalk, hit the little arrow on the post you're quoting.

If it's just a new post that is unrelated to what someone else said, continue to do as you've been doing.

Not necessarily. If someone is health and gets hit, yes swelling will occur. If however the injury put that person close to death, the body may not act as it normally does. Heart rate and blood pressure may have instantly slowed right down and no swelling may have occurred. Would a corpse swell if you hit it? It actually would explain why the garrotting may have been part of the staging, because they thought she was already dead.

Has this been cleared up? The cleaner's husband?

Rocky Mountain News

"Also, some believe that the most critical piece of evidence seized in the search of the Ramseys' Boulder home may be one that doesn't show up in the 65 pages of documents that were released last week. It's a single pubic hair, found on the blanket that covered JonBenet's ravaged body, where she lay on the bare floor of a small basement room...But that hair doesn't show up on the itemized list of evidence seized at the Ramseys' Boulder home in any way that is clear or obvious."

Rocky Mountain News

"Also, some believe that the most critical piece of evidence seized in the search of the Ramseys' Boulder home may be one that doesn't show up in the 65 pages of documents that were released last week. It's a single pubic hair, found on the blanket that covered JonBenet's ravaged body, where she lay on the bare floor of a small basement room...But that hair doesn't show up on the itemized list of evidence seized at the Ramseys' Boulder home in any way that is clear or obvious."

Everyone the Ramseys named, and some they hadn't, had all been thoroughly investigated and cleared.

Rocky Mountain News

What do you mean by this? "Has this been cleared up? The cleaner's husband?"

When you post a quote, please also post a link. Thank you.
"Always include a link to the source."

The suspected hair was determined not to be a pubic hair. It was an arm hair.
Mitochondrial DNA tests were run on this hair, and the FBI technicians determined that the hair shaft did not belong to an unidentified stranger. Patsy Ramsey could not be excluded as the source of the hair, and it was noted that it could have come from either her or someone else in her maternal lineage.

What do you mean by this? "Has this been cleared up? The cleaner's husband?"

When you post a quote, please also post a link. Thank you.
"Always include a link to the source."

The suspected hair was determined not to be a pubic hair. It was an arm hair.
Mitochondrial DNA tests were run on this hair, and the FBI technicians determined that the hair shaft did not belong to an unidentified stranger. Patsy Ramsey could not be excluded as the source of the hair, and it was noted that it could have come from either her or someone else in her maternal lineage.

The original Rocky Mountain News which covered the JonBenet Story closed in 2009. It seems it's archive went with it, but other entities carry quotes from their reporting of the case.

They seem to have returned as a blog type news website. Thus the original stories are out there, just not on their original page.

Where is the link which states the FBI determination, thanks?

The original Rocky Mountain News which covered the JonBenet Story closed in 2009. It seems it's archive went with it, but other entities carry quotes from their reporting of the case.

They seem to have returned as a blog type news website. Thus the original stories are out there, just not on their original page.

BBM

I don't have a link. That info is from my notes. That's why I didn't use quotation marks.

Your link doesn't have to be to the original post. Just whatever site you used for your quote.

Here ya go:

Kolar, A. James. Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?

One particular sample of hair collected from the blanket that had been wrapped around JonBenét’s body had initially given the appearance of being a pubic hair. Investigators thought this might belong to a male perpetrator. The FBI was later able to identify this as an axillary hair (underarm, back, chest) and determined it did not come from the pubic region of the body. Mitochondrial DNA tests were run on this hair, and the FBI technicians determined that the hair shaft did not belong to an unidentified stranger. Patsy Ramsey could not be excluded as the source of the hair, and it was noted that it could have come from either her or someone else in her maternal lineage.

Rocky Mountain News

Edit: haha, nevermind Cranberry beat me to it!

Here you go, this is from Foreign Faction:
One particular sample of hair collected from the blanket that had been wrapped around JonBenét’s body had initially given the appearance of being a pubic hair. Investigators thought this might belong to a male perpetrator. The FBI was later able to identify this as an axillary hair (underarm, back, chest) and determined it did not come from the pubic region of the body. Mitochondrial DNA tests were run on this hair, and the FBI technicians determined that the hair shaft did not belong to an unidentified stranger. Patsy Ramsey could not be excluded as the source of the hair, and it was noted that it could have come from either her or someone else in her maternal lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3