Burke's school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
candy said:
A slime thread was started on a libel board trying to insinuate that the Ramseys left Atlanta because of Burke. That is a lie, and their other assertion that he went to some type of special school (again indicating " a problem" with Burke) is a lie.

Was that slime thread started here at WS?

Why did the Ramseys leave Atlanta, and what is your source for it not being because of Burke?

IMO

candy said:
A slime thread was started on a libel board trying to insinuate that the Ramseys left Atlanta because of Burke. That is a lie, and their other assertion that he went to some type of special school (again indicating " a problem" with Burke) is a lie.

But Burke does have a 'problem.' His sister was murdered when he was just a young boy. It made newspapers - worldwide. I'd say that's a pretty big 'problem.' Puberty saw him sitting before a grand jury who were attempting to make a case against his mother.

PROBLEM should be his middle name.

So, is it Dexter?

Candy, are your lawyers really watching everything that's said on the forums because, in your opinion, everyone is libeling Burke?

Edited to add: You never did answer my question as to whether you send WS posts to your buddy Lin Wood. DO YOU?

IMO

IVY good point. I notice Candy isn't having a meltdown when someone on WS mentions their belief that Burke did it.

Candy has a problem with FFJ. She goes to any and every board she can to try and discredit us.

I am wondering about what Ivy said Candy. Are you reporting WS as well?

I am hoping that WS will not allow Candy to trash another forum on WS.

CS is closed down, Purgatory is getting sick of her. I hope she leaves all of you alone.

WS is a great board. I love it.

Tricia
PS. Candy please give Lin Wood my phone number. Have him call me if he has a problem ok?

BlueCrab said:
Toth,
Please provide a source for that information or distribute knee-high boots to WS readers. Thanks.

LOL! - Good one BC! Now that Toth's master and commander has been excommunicated from the Ramsey fold, he has no source for personal information about them.

Don't you find it strange that at no time in 7-years has any of Burke's friends/peers come forward anywhere on the Internet to defend him, or show any type of support for him? I find that to be VERY strange and unbelieveable. In comparison, there are hundreds of kids posting their opinions and experiences with Harris and Kliebold, the Colombine shooters.

candy said:

So Candy, just how would YOU know what the Ramseys motive was for leaving Atlanta?
If the Ramseys moved to MI because that's where Burke will attend college I don't see that as "indicating a problem with Burke". (Unless of course, they want to keep him on a short leash so he doesn't spill the beans.)

"I'm obviously not going to say the name of Burke's school"... can translate to "Ireally don't know" or "I just suppose". Hilarious.

There are two ways of looking at this:-

1) The Ramseys have stated that Atlanta was where they liked to be - that it was "home". Did they uproot THEMSELVES from the place where they felt was home and moved - for Burke's sake (maybe he had problems through no fault of his own). Loving, compassionate parents and all that?

OR

2) According to B, Ramsey friend from j_ameson's , Burke liked Atlanta and didn't want to move. So did the ramseys selfishly uproot HIM and move to another State - regardless of his feelings?

candy is suggesting that the former is libelous towards Burke. I sugeest Candy looks the word "libel" up in the dictionary. I fail to see how it is libelous to suggest that parents did something selfless for the sake of their child.

...is a really, really, small place...

In addition to Charlevoix High, there are other public high schools in the surrounding counties/area, as well as an alternative high school for "troubled youth" ...

If you live in Charlevoix Couty, you have "schools of choice" priveleges for that county, i.e., you can go to any public or public-charter school in that county...

http://www.charlevoixcounty.org/community0003.asp

JMO

The other public high school in Charlevoix is listed as Northwest Academy, which is a charter school. Perhaps when the Natl Enq reported that Burke was attending a "private" school, they mistakenly thought Northwest Academy was private, due to its name? Just thinking out loud here.

IMO

...have made this mistake...

And, we do not even know if he is going to school in Charlevoix...As I said, the other high schools in Charlevoix county would not be far...

Candy never referred to where the school was located. She must not know. The towns are all in fairly close proximity.

IMO

...I've been through there, and it is very much an area of small towns...

She is probably just guessing, unless he is in an alternative situation (also public), and she's not talking...JMO...BTW, I do NOT think that Burke had anything to do with this... What happened to JBR, was IMO, the result of child abuse and a subsequent cover-up... If Burke were to be found in an alternative HS situation or in need of counseling it would be because of the residual effects of what happened and who he is living with - JMO again:

That is, children are EXTREMELY and PERMANENTLY affected by physical and emotional violence in the home, and it would be very scary, IMO, living in a situation, where there is a damned good possibility that Mom went ballistic and whacked your younger sibling, and then categorically denied it with Dad's help and protection...JMO, of course...

cappuccina said:
...That is, children are EXTREMELY and PERMANENTLY affected by physical and emotional violence in the home, and it would be very scary, IMO, living in a situation, where there is a damned good possibility that Mom went ballistic and whacked your younger sibling, and then categorically denied it with Dad's help and protection...JMO, of course...

Hi Capp - well, put.

But I've been pouring over maps, and Dexter High is in the south end of the state close to MIT. Charlevoix is very northern, on the great lakes. So, which is it...did they return to Charlevoix, after selling their property, or did they buy in the south end of the state close to MIT? While browsing, I noticed that many schools integrate the gifted and the slower students in special needs programs. The school they attended in Colorado did, as does Dexter, and possibly some of those in Charlevoix as well.

It is very common here for Special Education to include "gifted". It usually falls within the same realm and receives funding to that effect.

I thought someone posted back last fall an article from a Michigan newspaper (maybe Charlevoix area) about the Rs moving to Charlevoix. Maybe someone else saved it or remembers.

IMO

Tricia said:
IVY good point. I notice Candy isn't having a meltdown when someone on WS mentions their belief that Burke did it.

Candy has a problem with FFJ. She goes to any and every board she can to try and discredit us.

I am wondering about what Ivy said Candy. Are you reporting WS as well?

I am hoping that WS will not allow Candy to trash another forum on WS.

CS is closed down, Purgatory is getting sick of her. I hope she leaves all of you alone.

WS is a great board. I love it.

Tricia
PS. Candy please give Lin Wood my phone number. Have him call me if he has a problem ok?

YOU ROCK!!!! FFJ is a wonderful forum, and I guess the only folks who have problems with it are the ones who don't want to see the truth come to light. JMO, of course.

I would want to live near my daughter's grave.

Maybe it's just their own way of thinking as - John was ready to leave Boulder with JonBenet's body still on the floor of their Colorado home.

Maybe they want to get away from the Stines.

TLynn said:
I would want to live near my daughter's grave.
Maybe it's just their own way of thinking as - John was ready to leave Boulder with JonBenet's body still on the floor of their Colorado home.

I have a big problem with the guilty Ramseys trying to get the heck out of Dodge with JonBenet's body lying on the floor. But I don't see it as a big issue that they are moving away from the family cemetery. Remember that JR moved to Boulder leaving his daughter Beth's grave behind. I guess you have to live your own life and let the dead fend for themselves.

Shylock said:
I have a big problem with the guilty Ramseys trying to get the heck out of Dodge with JonBenet's body lying on the floor. But I don't see it as a big issue that they are moving away from the family cemetery. Remember that JR moved to Boulder leaving his daughter Beth's grave behind. I guess you have to live your own life and let the dead fend for themselves.

I had a quick question, does anyone know the cause of death for Beth Ramsey?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back