By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
True, I didn't read it however I've read a lot about the case and it is obvious an intruder did it.

There was no intruder and posters insisting something impossible like that happened are not allowed to post on this forum as it's considered trollish behavior. And you are behaving like a troll.

There was no intruder and posters insisting something impossible like that happened are not allowed to post on this forum as it's considered trollish behavior. And you are behaving like a troll.
That retired detective demonstrated on camera how easy it was for a grown man to get inside the basement window. How is that trolling?

That retired detective demonstrated on camera how easy it was for a grown man to get inside the basement window. How is that trolling?

So you've read a great deal of the case but don't know the name of Lou Smit? Or that his little demonstration was completely debunked by the fact that both film and still photos of the crime scene that day show a significant amount of intact old spider webs that absolutely would have been destroyed by even a slim adult like Smit attempting to enter or exit through that window?

You have many things to learn about this case. I respectively suggest you start reading before you continue to post as you will be slammed and then probably banned.

So you've read a great deal of the case but don't know the name of Lou Smit? Or that his little demonstration was completely debunked by the fact that both film and still photos of the crime scene that day show a significant amount of intact old spider webs that absolutely would have been destroyed by even a slim adult like Smit attempting to enter or exit through that window?

You have many things to learn about this case. I respectively suggest you start reading before you continue to post as you will be slammed and then probably banned.
It's impossible to discuss anything with a conspiracy theorist. Bottomline, you will never see a Ramsey convicted for this, not even arrested.

It's impossible to discuss anything with a conspiracy theorist. Bottomline, you will never see a Ramsey convicted for this, not even arrested.
And if true, how does that make them innocent? No intruder has been arrested either. (well aside from DA Mary Lacey's boogeyman John Mark Karr. And we all know how that worked out for her.)

It's impossible to discuss anything with someone who refuses to read anything but headlines created by the Ramsey's attorneys.

And if true, how does that make them innocent? No intruder has been arrested either. (well aside from DA Mary Lacey's boogeyman John Mark Karr. And we all know how that worked out for her.)

It's impossible to discuss anything with someone who refuses to read anything but headlines created by the Ramsey's attorneys.
The evidence makes them innocent.

I did really try to consider the intruder theory especially after they brought in LS. However after really poring over the crime scene photos from the day JBR was killed, in that broken basement window you can clearly see tons of undisturbed cobwebs, dirt, leaves, etc. with pretty much shows any intruder theory to be invalid. I challenge anyone that thinks there was an intruder to go back and look at those crime scene photos of that window again. Anyone even a child that would have tried to go through that window would have disturbed all that stuff. The killer came from in the house.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

I did really try to consider the intruder theory especially after they brought in LS. However after really poring over the crime scene photos from the day JBR was killed, in that broken basement window you can clearly see tons of undisturbed cobwebs, dirt, leaves, etc. with pretty much shows any intruder theory to be invalid. I challenge anyone that thinks there was an intruder to go back and look at those crime scene photos of that window again. Anyone even a child that would have tried to go through that window would have disturbed all that stuff. The killer came from in the house.

and where exactly were these cobwebs?? I saw the crime scene photos shown on tv shows and specials and I don't see anything that would invalidate an intruder.

and where exactly were these cobwebs?? I saw the crime scene photos shown on tv shows and specials and I don't see anything that would invalidate an intruder.

View attachment 106754

I recommend you watch The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey, the CBS special. Whether or not you agree with the theory presented, it gives good information. Or, the Dateline special given three months ago.

Fibers from the clothing worn by John and Patsy were found on JBR's body. Fibers from John's shirt were in her underwear, and fibers from Patsy's jacket were found on the duct tape (side towards JonBenet) that covered her mouth. The tape was placed after the child's death. There were also animal hairs from Patsy's boots which were lined with beaver hair. No intruder placed all of that evidence on little Jonbenet.

The crime scene video shows them as well.

There was a cobweb at the bottom left corner of that window (looking from inside).

But lets look at the window logically shall we? John tells police when they first arrived that he had gone through the house looking specifically for a point of entry. He even goes to the garage to check the door that leads to the house. He does not mention the opened basement window. He later does another tour of the basement and does not mention the opened window, nor does Fleet White who went down before him. None of the police offers that examine the basement notice it being opened either. In fact it is not until four months later that John reveals that he had noticed the window was opened and that he had shut it without telling anybody.

So lets go a step further. There is also a damaged door on the main level that the Ramsey's claim was new. Friends would later state that that damage had been there previous that that Patsy was aware of it. So we already have the parents lying about the possible upstairs entry point, so what do you think the odds are that John's ridiculous story is actually true?

Lastly, there is a chair on the outside of the train room door that John says he had to move to gain entry. If an intruder needs something to stand on to get out that window, wouldn't a chair be far better than a suitcase? The intruder would have had to close the train room door whilst pulling that chair in front of it. Why?

But the fact that John tells cops that he checked all doors and windows as soon as the cops arrived, then later says he probably didn't check any of them is cause enough to say WTF. And they wonder why the cops considered them as suspects from the outset???

Fibers from the clothing worn by John and Patsy were found on JBR's body. Fibers from John's shirt were in her underwear, and fibers from Patsy's jacket were found on the duct tape (side towards JonBenet) that covered her mouth. The tape was placed after the child's death. There were also animal hairs from Patsy's boots which were lined with beaver hair. No intruder placed all of that evidence on little Jonbenet.

The beaver boots Patsy denied owning? Probably stowed away with Burke's HiTeks.

<<< snipped to comply with rules >>>.
You've been told there was no intruder and that the IDI theory is not permitted here, and yet you continue to argue.

Everyone here openly discusses this case and all of us understand that only the Ramsey family was involved in this crime. Posters here are well-informed and most are also well-read. We are happy to discuss the case with newcomers and to provide links to info. We do not, however, argue about IDI. It is a moot point.

We also clearly understand the rules of this forum.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...se-when-JonBenet-Died&p=12797134#post12797134

Suggested reading: Foreign Faction by Kolar
You can finish this book in a day.

There was a cobweb at the bottom left corner of that window (looking from inside).

But lets look at the window logically shall we? John tells police when they first arrived that he had gone through the house looking specifically for a point of entry. He even goes to the garage to check the door that leads to the house. He does not mention the opened basement window. He later does another tour of the basement and does not mention the opened window, nor does Fleet White who went down before him. None of the police offers that examine the basement notice it being opened either. In fact it is not until four months later that John reveals that he had noticed the window was opened and that he had shut it without telling anybody.

So lets go a step further. There is also a damaged door on the main level that the Ramsey's claim was new. Friends would later state that that damage had been there previous that that Patsy was aware of it. So we already have the parents lying about the possible upstairs entry point, so what do you think the odds are that John's ridiculous story is actually true?

Lastly, there is a chair on the outside of the train room door that John says he had to move to gain entry. If an intruder needs something to stand on to get out that window, wouldn't a chair be far better than a suitcase? The intruder would have had to close the train room door whilst pulling that chair in front of it. Why?

But the fact that John tells cops that he checked all doors and windows as soon as the cops arrived, then later says he probably didn't check any of them is cause enough to say WTF. And they wonder why the cops considered them as suspects from the outset???
Why would the window be open? If I recall correctly, the window lou smit used was one were you had to lift the glass. The window was UNLOCKED, it was never opened. How does that invalidate an intruder theory?

We could do this all day, all conspiracy theories crash and burn and the minimal analysis.

Let them eat cake:

There was a funnel web that connected the iron grating over the window well to the window frame which was not disturbed and which was broken when opened by LE after photos. Entomologists identified the spider and noted that such a spider could not make that web in a few hours but most importantly did not make webs in the winter. So, the undisturbed web was crucial to eliminate the 'intruder through the basement window' theory. Another web was formed in the lower left corner of the window opening which would have been eradicated by anyone sliding through that narrow space. It too remained intact.

Debris from the window well was undisturbed meaning no one stood on it or slid over it to get through the window. No debris was found on the floor under the window which necessarily would have clung to the shoes and clothing of the 'intruder' and fallen off as he landed into the basement or have been brushed into the house as he slid through the tiny opening.

No one entered through that window that night. Period.

The DA 'cleared' the Rs on tDna which, if taken as a whole and on it's face, would mean that SIX people were in the house, molesting and killing JBR. SIX. Yep, SIX different human tDNA cells were found on JBR's body, at least one was a female. The DA never suggested that a team of intruders committed this murder but following the logic that tDNA proved the R innocence should have noted the SIX foreign samples found. Further, the tDNA from the underpants and longjohns on which the DA based her claims is in fact mixed DNA from 2 individuals, not one, and consists of only 4 markers, not the requisite 13 to make a profile. It was junk, evidence of nothing.

Then consider that all brand new clothing has human cells on it and that brand new panties in the package would be contaminated with human cells from workers in the manufacturing process, and the idea that the tDNA found eliminated the parents is simply preposterous.

Apparently you missed the point of the poster you are quoting.

The intruder theory is fantasy. There are varying theories on which RDI, but the intruder theory is not allowed here any longer, thankfully. Enough tine was wasted on that for years.

are you serious?? These people were CLEARED. There is no evidence and you just disqualify 300 million americans to just focus on three innocent people? Yeah you'll get somewhere that way. I'm not participating on this thread any further, thanks for the heads up about this insane rule, I didn't know.

Good bye John.

Conspiracy theorist? Seriously? I am one of the least prone to conspiracy theory's on the planet. After extensive reading on the subject I reluctantly came to the conclusion that Oswald acted alone.

After years of reading on this case I have no doubt that a Ramsey killed JonBenet. I actually lean heavily to PDI and did the staging, although I accept the Burke hit her (with Patsy doing the rest) as plausible.

T

The beaver boots Patsy denied owning? Probably stowed away with Burke's HiTeks.

The boots that were never found.. Although friends say she was wearing them on Christmas Day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back