By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
Conspiracy theorist? Seriously? I am one of the least prone to conspiracy theory's on the planet. After extensive reading on the subject I reluctantly came to the conclusion that Oswald acted alone.

After years of reading on this case I have no doubt that a Ramsey killed JonBenet. I actually lean heavily to PDI and did the staging, although I accept the Burke hit her (with Patsy doing the rest) as plausible.

T
For me, everything in this case always brings me back to one thing and one thing only. That's the ransom letter.

Forget about all the other evidence that also points to PR and a cover up for BR, and how badly the BPD bungled the case from the start.

The ransom letter us the kicker. For me it always has been. It looks like it is the general consensus of everyone here that PR wrote the ransom note. And because of that we know all it is is misdirection and trying to throw off BPD.

That ransom note is so important in the fact that if you don't look at anything else, it's the notes intent.

With that being said now, I think the general consensus is that BR hit JBR, and PR covered it up. Did JR know and cover up for PR before or after the fact?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Did JR know and cover up for PR before or after the fact?

The way I look at it John told his first lie shortly after police arrived when he said that Burke was (and always had been) sleeping. We know from the 911 call that was a lie. But perhaps he suspected his wife, recognizing her penmanship, and simply didn't want Burke talking to cops. He did say that he had checked all doors and windows were secured. Why say that if he was in on it?

The way I look at it John told his first lie shortly after police arrived when he said that Burke was (and always had been) sleeping. We know from the 911 call that was a lie. But perhaps he suspected his wife, recognizing her penmanship, and simply didn't want Burke talking to cops. He did say that he had checked all doors and windows were secured. Why say that if he was in on it?
Good point. There's also his odd behavior trying to still book the flight to Atlanta and having a friend rush Burke out of the house that morning. Maybe he was just in shock. Maybe not. I know if it were my daughter I would want to help the police as much as I could possibly help to find the perps. No matter what it took.

Good point. There's also his odd behavior trying to still book the flight to Atlanta and having a friend rush Burke out of the house that morning. Maybe he was just in shock. Maybe not. I know if it were my daughter I would want to help the police as much as I could possibly help to find the perps. No matter what it took.

I think he suspected something odd was going on. The note pointed to Patsy. Even he isn't that stupid. We are unsure of when he actually discovered the body too. His story and his demeanour change as the day progresses.

For me, everything in this case always brings me back to one thing and one thing only. That's the ransom letter.

Forget about all the other evidence that also points to PR and a cover up for BR, and how badly the BPD bungled the case from the start.

The ransom letter us the kicker. For me it always has been. It looks like it is the general consensus of everyone here that PR wrote the ransom note. And because of that we know all it is is misdirection and trying to throw off BPD.

That ransom note is so important in the fact that if you don't look at anything else, it's the notes intent.

With that being said now, I think the general consensus is that BR hit JBR, and PR covered it up. Did JR know and cover up for PR before or after the fact?

That is the general consensus here now, but I still believe PDI. I would agree that the so-called Ransom Note is quite possibly the biggest roadblock for many of us with the IDi theory, but there are so many other things. For me the behavior of John and Patsy is also damning. Yeah, maybe after weeks or even days of being the prime suspects you lawyer up and refuse to cooperate and could still be innocent. But refusing to cooperate from the day the body is "found"? Their complete lack of reaction to the time the kidnappers were supposed to call passing (although I noticed in the CNN special that John is now trying to spin it that they were anxious and worried when the time passed with no call. Guess he "forgot" how many witnesses there were to the truth. The fact that the kidnappers warned about calling anyone and yet not only did they contact LE (which I am sure I would have as well, but I would have been damn sure to tell them about the threat immediately and request they be as discreet as possible) but they proceed to call half of Boulder over. Then there is the behavior between John and Patsy that morning the complete opposite of what would be expected from terrified and grieving parents.

There is just so much.

That sums up nicely why I don't think John was in on it at that time. I think he took one look at that fake RN and saw Patsy written all over it, so to speak. Not just the handwriting but the entire style of the thing just screams Patsy, IMO. I also think that is why Patsy was calling everyone, knowing they would come over and hoping to keep John from questioning her. I think his coldness to her also indicates what was happening in his head. We have all seen divorced parents of missing children showing more compassion and comfort to the other parent than John showed Patsy, or vice versa. Strange dynamic that.

The question I wonder about is did Burke actually cause the head injury or did Patsy just tell John he did in order to get him to go along once he figured it out?

That sums up nicely why I don't think John was in on it at that time. I think he took one look at that fake RN and saw Patsy written all over it, so to speak. Not just the handwriting but the entire style of the thing just screams Patsy, IMO. I also think that is why Patsy was calling everyone, knowing they would come over and hoping to keep John from questioning her. I think his coldness to her also indicates what was happening in his head. We have all seen divorced parents of missing children showing more compassion and comfort to the other parent than John showed Patsy, or vice versa. Strange dynamic that.

The question I wonder about is did Burke actually cause the head injury or did Patsy just tell John he did in order to get him to go along once he figured it out?

Problem is Burkes fingerprints on the pineapple, and Johns shirt fibres in the underwear.

Problem is Burkes fingerprints on the pineapple, and Johns shirt fibres in the underwear.

andreww,
Sure along with his fingerprints on the tea glass, and anywhere else we have not been told about, e.g. is BR's dna anywhere on JonBenet's body, i.e. skin?

All three R's were involved from the word go, we just do not have a smoking gun for who kicked it all off.

andreww,
Sure along with his fingerprints on the tea glass, and anywhere else we have not been told about, e.g. is BR's dna anywhere on JonBenet's body, i.e. skin?

All three R's were involved from the word go, we just do not have a smoking gun for who kicked it all off.

Indeed.

I'm dying to know whose partial fingerprint was lifted from her skin.

John had an older daughter who made claims of sexual abuse and cult activity within the home She died in a "car accident" shortly after coming forward with this information. I believe her. And I think John and Patsy conditioned Jon Benet for the very same thing. They let someone abuse their daughter and he accidentally killed her. That's my two cents at least.

John had an older daughter who made claims of sexual abuse and cult activity within the home She died in a "car accident" shortly after coming forward with this information. I believe her. And I think John and Patsy conditioned Jon Benet for the very same thing. They let someone abuse their daughter and he accidentally killed her. That's my two cents at least.

So, how do you think the driver of the truck that struck the car Beth and her boyfriend were riding in knew they were going to be entering the highway at that specific location?

I believe Patsy lost her temper with her daughter for wetting the bed. She had tried everything to stop JonBenet from this "horrible" lazy habit. (I have heard a group of bed wetting parents discuss the frustration of having a bed wetter. I believe that she wet the bed and Patsy was so mad she lost control right after she drug her into the kitchen in the middle of the night to eat pineapple. Pineapple is believed by some to reduce the ordor of body fluids. I think she used a taser to shock her when she was trying to train her and somehow JonBenet died. The rest of the night she staged her crime. I do not think John knew until after the little girl was dead and figured he would lose everything if he lost Patsy too. The son was just an unwanted bystander in their life...Patsy could not dress him up or show him off.

I believe Patsy lost her temper with her daughter for wetting the bed.
Her bed was dry that night. The urine deposits in the boy's long johns and size 12 panties she was wearing happened either at the time of the severe head blow or as she was dying from the later strangulation.

Do you have a source for this information about Beth please.

There's not any basis to this. It's considered by most to be a conspiracy theory.

As a contributor with 30 years practice in child protection, I have to say there was something very wrong with the Ramsey's parenting.
It appears to me that the children were quite neglected emotionally. Jon-Benet was given a role to fulfill for her mother and grandmother so she had a job at 6, which required hair dye and I'm sure endless rehearsals. I'm not sure of Burke's job unless it was to please his mother who was overly concerned about appearances. The scatology is seriously concerning because it indicates a child who was extremely unhappy about something, as does the bed wetting. Both parents strike me as cold, with the children low on the list of priorities except when required to perform. Both those issues re bed wetting and scatology are indicators of sexual abuse, although I can't say who might be responsible. Whatever it is, it required the parents to be the least helpful in the discovery of suspects. That is truly unusual behaviour by parents who had a murdered child. Whatever it is we don't know, must be so awful that we will probably never know.

As a contributor with 30 years practice in child protection, I have to say there was something very wrong with the Ramsey's parenting.
It appears to me that the children were quite neglected emotionally. Jon-Benet was given a role to fulfill for her mother and grandmother so she had a job at 6, which required hair dye and I'm sure endless rehearsals. I'm not sure of Burke's job unless it was to please his mother who was overly concerned about appearances. The scatology is seriously concerning because it indicates a child who was extremely unhappy about something, as does the bed wetting. Both parents strike me as cold, with the children down the list of priorities except

If anyone can find a Ramsey quote anywhere where they say "we lost someone very dear/special/we loved etc" and not "we lost something" referring to JonBenet, I'll eat my hat. It might be a small point but it says so much about them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back