By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
Ropes may have been used to control JonBenet during the "corporal cleansing" mentioned by Steve Thomas in his book.

Years ago when studying the warrants used to collect evidence, my active imagination wondered if JonBenet could have been trussed and hoisted above a Christmas tree in order to make her appear to be an angel. The corner brick taken into evidence along with one or more Christmas ornaments suggested she could have fallen onto the hearth while posing for a photo as a Christmas angel.

Ropes may have been used to control JonBenet during the "corporal cleansing" mentioned by Steve Thomas in his book.

Years ago when studying the warrants used to collect evidence, my active imagination wondered if JonBenet could have been trussed and hoisted above a Christmas tree in order to make her appear to be an angel. The corner brick taken into evidence along with one or more Christmas ornaments suggested she could have fallen onto the hearth while posing for a photo as a Christmas angel.

you certainly do have an active imagination.

BOESP,
Yes siree, you get 10 out of 10 for imagination. You score eleven if you can say why it never ever happened?

Hint: Ramsey Video.

This one gets my vote for being the most Bizarre Post of the Year (so far).

If JDI, the head blow was intended to cause death in order to keep JonBenet quiet about molestation.
If PDI, the head blow was a rage incident not meant to cause death but ended up resulting in death.
If BDI, the head blow was most likely a rage incident not intended to cause death but resulting in death.

The only scenario of the three where strangulation is not necessarily part of the cover-up is probably BDI. It is possible, as Kolar believes, that the rope may have been used before that night as some sort of sexual play device.
BBM
If Kolar put forth that premise, I've forgotten it. I've searched FF and can't find that reference. For some reason, I thought that was someone else's theory.

This one gets my vote for being the most Bizarre Post of the Year (so far).

Which part of the post wins your award? Steve Thomas definitely stated in his book that his theory was corporal punishment that got out of hand. The other part of the post was clearly stated that it was a theory I had many years ago (like 15+ years).

Don't know really how to take your post but I assume you do know that a corner brick and angel ornaments from a Christmas tree were taken into evidence?

Which part of the post wins your award? Steve Thomas definitely stated in his book that his theory was corporal punishment that got out of hand. The other part of the post was clearly stated that it was a theory I had many years ago (like 15+ years).

Don't know really how to take your post but I assume you do know that a corner brick and angel ornaments from a Christmas tree were taken into evidence?

Which part? All of it.

The book written by ST was the first one that I read about the case and because he was a detective on the case I tended to think he must know something.

However, since reading other books on this case I have changed my mind.

Parts of ST's theory never sat right with me. The part that has PR strangling her daughter to death, for instance.

If you put BR into the equation it makes a huge amount MORE sense. The parents covering up the crime in order to save him - that makes sense too.

I can't help but wonder if ST was interviewed today - and was able to talk honestly without fear of getting sued - he might tell us that he now believes he was wrong and that BR was actually the killer.

Jmo.

Which part? All of it.

The book written by ST was the first one that I read about the case and because he was a detective on the case I tended to think he must know something.

However, since reading other books on this case I have changed my mind.

Parts of ST's theory never sat right with me. The part that has PR strangling her daughter to death, for instance.

If you put BR into the equation it makes a huge amount MORE sense. The parents covering up the crime in order to save him - that makes sense too.

I can't help but wonder if ST was interviewed today - and was able to talk honestly without fear of getting sued - he might tell us that he now believes he was wrong and that BR was actually the killer.

Jmo.

If memory serves, he and Jim Kolar did a blogtalkradio episode back in 2012, and he didn't back off then.

If memory serves, he and Jim Kolar did a blogtalkradio episode back in 2012, and he didn't back off then.

Well he's not likely to back off from his theory is he - not at this late stage? He got sued the last time he made an accusation against the Ramseys. Once bitten twice shy?

Well he's not likely to back off from his theory is he - not at this late stage? He got sued the last time he made an accusation against the Ramseys. Once bitten twice shy?

When did Kolar ever get sued? Thomas did, and John recently said that they didn't sue Kolar because the book didn't do well and he didn't want to draw attention to it.

I'm not sure Kolar ever laid it on the line (in his book) and stated exactly WHO he thought was responsible. He sort of hedged around it.

Heyya SD

Oh, I don't remember that.

If you're able to remember the specifics,
please refresh my memory.

I doubt anyone is willing to back off now.

I'm wondering, could the skull fracture be caused by a fall? Like down the stairs or off the second floor or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering, could the skull fracture be caused by a fall? Like down the stairs or off the second floor or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's unlikely. It has been discussed over the years but the theory doesn't seem to work.

I'm no doctor but I would have thought that if somebody fell downstairs they would be more likely to break their neck if they fell on their head enough to crack the skull.

Well, maybe pushed down the stairs.But it still sounds more like a blunt trauma injury due to a bash on the head. jmo

Like I said: possible. I wouldn't hang my hat on it. (That was a poor choice of words.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back