CA - 10 children rescued from horrible conditions, Fairfield, 31 Mar 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah, now that's an interesting idea. What struck me in the videos is how confident she seems to be that she is a good mother and providing a good environment for her children. She didn't seem to be doubtful, embarrassed or feel a need to hide the state of her home.

So I wonder if she did come from some sort of drastically worse environment and is genuinely proud of the environment she's provided for her children. This is a situation of which I'd be horrified and embarrassed and would definitely not be inviting reporters in to look at. But she seems just totally clueless.

Take it for what it’s worth, but the victims grandparents seem to be horrified by the situation, and authorities seem to think the maternal grandma is stable enough to care for 7 of the kids for the time being. I will hold off on accusing the grandparents of raising the parents in such a way that resulted in them living like this and allegedly abusing their kids. Seems like more of a cop out/excuse on inas part if you ask me.

—

A horrified Peggy Allen, Allen’s mother, said she had talked to Rogers about the dirty condition of the home, saying it was important to keep a clean house. Allen said she is estranged from her son and that he has kept his family away from the grandchildren.
“It’s embarrassing,” she said. “We’re a Christian family and Jonathan has not been raised that way.”

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/california/10-Children-Rescued-from--482574311.html

How in the hell does this woman "homeschool" her school-aged children during the day after working graveyard shift?

What a crock of total BS.

JMO
Here we go again with another crazy child abuse case and sure enough there is the "homeschooling" theme.

Please dont get me wrong as I know there are great families out there that homeschool but with all these cases and the common use of homeschooling I dont think anybody can deny that some "parents" are using homeschooling as an excuse to hide their bad parenting or lack of parenting altogether.

I dont know the answer except for more oversight which is sad for the famlies that do it properly and for the right reasons.

Take it for what it’s worth, but the victims grandparents seem to be horrified by the situation, and authorities seem to think the maternal grandma is stable enough to care for 7 of the kids for the time being. I will hold off on accusing the grandparents of raising the parents in such a way that resulted in them living like this and allegedly abusing their kids. Seems like more of a cop out/excuse on inas part if you ask me.

—

A horrified Peggy Allen, Allen’s mother, said she had talked to Rogers about the dirty condition of the home, saying it was important to keep a clean house. Allen said she is estranged from her son and that he has kept his family away from the grandchildren.
“It’s embarrassing,” she said. “We’re a Christian family and Jonathan has not been raised that way.”

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/california/10-Children-Rescued-from--482574311.html

And no one said anything?

“The children's maternal grandmother called Allen a monster. She has photos of what she says is a room where he worshiped the devil.
"He would take the baby and slap it in the face and put duct tape on the baby's mouth to make it shut up," Wanda Rogers said. "And then he'd beat them up for the baby crying and waking him up."

—

Thanks. I'd not seen any of those interviews. I was basing it more, not an any negative assumption of their parents, so much as her seeming to genuinely believe she was doing a great job. She just seemed to seriously believe what she was saying and invited reporters in to take pictures. Inviting people in disproves her point though in most people's eyes.

“The children's maternal grandmother called Allen a monster. She has photos of what she says is a room where he worshiped the devil.
"He would take the baby and slap it in the face and put duct tape on the baby's mouth to make it shut up," Wanda Rogers said. "And then he'd beat them up for the baby crying and waking him up."

When did she obtain those photos? Another article I read left me with the impression that the kids recently told her a lot of what went on. Meaning after the arrests she was informed.

JMO
Here we go again with another crazy child abuse case and sure enough there is the "homeschooling" theme.

Please dont get me wrong as I know there are great families out there that homeschool but with all these cases and the common use of homeschooling I dont think anybody can deny that some "parents" are using homeschooling as an excuse to hide their bad parenting or lack of parenting altogether.

I dont know the answer except for more oversight which is sad for the famlies that do it properly and for the right reasons.

Ever since the Turpin case came to light, it’s made me seriously wonder how many children are being severely abused/neglected under the guise of “homeschooling”. I mean this family and the turpins were both living in the suburbs in plain view, and none of the neighbors knew or reported any suspicious behavior. I don’t think the families that are homeschooling properly would have much of a problem with more oversight (since they have nothing to worry about) if it means protecting other children. At least I’d hope so. JMO

JMO

I homeschooled my youngest daughter from middle school through high school. I had the luxury & earned enough income working part time to be able to do so (as well as the support & added income of my longtime life partner). If I would have had to work 40 hours a week, I wouldn't have been able to do it, nor would I have even attempted to do it.

Homeschooling even one child (let alone multiple children) is a demanding, full time job. My daughter was not an isolated child - she was very well-socialized with other kids/families in our homeschooling community. In addition to our academic curriculum, she was enrolled in dance, art classes, guitar lessons, and the Wilderness Awareness School in our area. She's 29 yrs. old and is still friends with her close buddies in our homeschooling group.

I have no objection to oversight. I think it helps to ensure that kids are getting the education they need and deserve.

Another abuse case. A family with so many children. This has shades of Turpins all over again.

I suspect there are many more out there............................... :mad: :eek: :puke:

Ever since the Turpin case came to light, it’s made me seriously wonder how many children are being severely abused/neglected under the guise of “homeschooling”. I mean this family and the turpins were both living in the suburbs in plain view, and none of the neighbors knew or reported any suspicious behavior. I don’t think the families that are homeschooling properly would have much of a problem with more oversight (since they have nothing to worry about) if it means protecting other children. At least I’d hope so. JMO

And let’s not forget the Harts who used home school to hide from CPS.

All ten children slept in the same bedroom??? How'd they all fit in there?

This kinda makes me laugh, owing to the number of times I've had to sleep with 9 others in the same bedroom! Try: boarding school, youth hostels, the Appalachian Trail, bunk rooms in overnight camps, sleepovers, overnights at the home of stingy employers.....

Ten per bedroom may have been punitive in this case, but I don't think we should jump to conclusions on this detail. These were young kids, too, and they may have had some solace in being with each other rather than getting separated as in the Turpin case.

That being said, it's very possible that the meditation room was a "time out" room for solitary confinement, and they weren't always bunked 10 together.

Of course it's a threat - it's called witness tampering.

She's prohibited from contacting any of the ten children. A no contact order typically includes language that also prohibits attempts at third party contact. IMO, her pleas to her children via that media interview are in violation of the no contact order. I'll reiterate what I said in a previous post: She needs to get popped for violating the no contact order.

She's effectively saying to the children (IMO): The cops are being mean to Mommy & Daddy. If you ever want to see Mommy & Daddy again, tell the cops that you lied.

Even in cases of severe abuse, children still love their abusive parent. I'm sure these children are terrified of never seeing their parents again.

She's also expressly telling them "I'm [Mommy] coming to get you."

This kinda makes me laugh, owing to the number of times I've had to sleep with 9 others in the same bedroom! Try: boarding school, youth hostels, the Appalachian Trail, bunk rooms in overnight camps, sleepovers, overnights at the home of stingy employers.....

Ten per bedroom may have been punitive in this case, but I don't think we should jump to conclusions on this detail. These were young kids, too, and they may have had some solace in being with each other rather than getting separated as in the Turpin case.

That being said, it's very possible that the meditation room was a "time out" room for solitary confinement, and they weren't always bunked 10 together.

A few nights is one thing but night after night, day after day? Of course, other cultures do not have the luxury of bedrooms for each child.

Whatever the case may be , the description and pictures of the house with feces trumps any sleeping arrangement explanations

Here's the thing: if the children see that news report of their mommy crying and suffering, it could influence any of them to recant their statements of abuse, which I have no doubt Mother is fully aware & may have been the sole reason for her pleas to her kids via that news report.

She needs to be popped for violating a no contact order, IMO.

While I agree with what you said, I don’t think that qualifies. She would have to contact them directly or harass someone else to contact them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, the pictures in this article show why they were homeschooled...
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...removed-california-home-lived-torture-n874301

They live right down the street from one of the best elementary schools in the district.

But you did not live like that every day of your life. Boarding schools would have huge rooms that the children were not sleeping on top of each other.

But you did not live like that every day of your life. Boarding schools would have huge rooms that the children were not sleeping on top of each other.

I doubt boarding schools have bathrooms filled with feces on the floor either. Or a devil room (or whatever it was called in MSM).

There's a started by a family friend:

https://www..com/ywevq-helping-a-friend-in-need

Hello everyone! My coworker and friend is going through a hard time and I'm hoping to raise some money to help her out!

(She has said that she doesn't want real names used, or pictures of her, but she gave me pictures of her kids that she's ok with me posting. I will be reffering to her as R and her husband as J)

On the morning of April 1st, her husband, J, left home to go pick up R from the bus stop after her shift at work. We work night shift so it was early morning when they returned home and woke their kids up. They realized that one of their sons was missing and he had apperently run away (things he took: blanket, pillow, a pack of hotdogs from the fridge and some toys). They, along with their other kids, tore apart the house looking for him or anything that could be some kind of clue.By this time the police had arrived.

The police took a look at the messy house and declared it was "child endangerment" to be raising kids in such a messy house, arrested R for "child abuse", and then took her to the police station. Because her husband, J, was out driving looking for their runaway son, the rest of her kids were sent to different foster homes at the time.

(At this point I would just like to say that their son was found several days later, safe and sound. And a week later, R's kids were sent to her mother's house where they still currently are)

Being bailed out of jail set her back $22,000, on top of her missing a week or work, because she was in jail. To make matters worse, when she got out of jail she had to get emergency surgery because of gallbladder inflammation. I don't know how much that costs, but she did miss another week of work (which means another week of no pay).

Update: Due to recent developments, she now desperatly needs a lawyer and has no money to do so. I don't want to get into specfics, so I'll leave it vague; things have gotten worse and her kids are in trouble. They are not in immediate danger, but they do neep help. All money is now being put towards a lawyer to help with this situation.

Thank you so much for reading this, and if you can't donate anything, I would greatly appreciate if you could spread this around. Again, thank you.

Her bail was 10k. Which means she paid 1k. :thinking:

Rogers claims the mess came from her tearing the house apart to look for her son in March. Lt. Hurlbut said officers found the boy sleeping under a bush in a neighbor's yard.

http://pix11.com/2018/05/14/parents...n-found-in-squalor-describe-years-of-torture/

During the following six weeks, investigators say the children started to open up about how Allen was treating them.

"The children described incidents of intentional abuse, puncture wounds, burns, bruising and injuries consistent with being shot with a pellet or BB gun," Hurlbut said.

"When the children were safe with other family members it came to light that there was significant abuse and incidents of torture," Chief Deputy District Attorney Sharon Henry said. "The children who were interviewed talked about the incidents, which went back several years."

Allegations in the criminal complaint date back to 2014, Henry said.

"That's why this is absolutely crazy," Rogers said of the children's father. "He was the nice guy. He was the one playing video games with them and I was telling them we need to clean up and do chores."

Rogers allowed KTXL to see the conditions inside her home but she claimed the mess was made by the police department when they arrested Allen.

There was enough time from the time police first came to the house to the time she let reporters do the weird TOUR, to CLEAN!!

I'm watching the video now. TY for posting it!

Did you notice there are empty plastic water bottle waters crumpled up in the corner in that filthy bathroom? Would anyone dare to enter that filthy room, let alone drink water in there?

Also, in the video, Mother states she works in the "medical field". If she's a licensed health-care provider of any kind (I'm speculating possibly CNA), if she's convicted of the charges she can kiss that career (or any other healthcare related job) bye-bye.

The mother stated in the video that there is a restraining order (probably a no contact order) against her, which most likely prohibits her from contacting or even attempting to contact her children. If that restraining order includes language prohibiting Mother from attempting to make any contact/communication with her children through a third party, Mother has already violated that Court Order by making a plea to her children via that news report.

"Babies, if you see this, your Mommy loves you. Every day I am working for you - okay? So please stay strong cause Mommy is coming."

I hope someone reports that news clip to LE so that at least they can ascertain whether or not she's violated the Court Order. I suspect that she has violated the no contact order.

In one article I read, said she worked for an agency do cardiography.

THANK YOU

This can go two ways-
She doest not like her daughter's husband/boyfriend/baby daddy so she is trying to say its all him.

or

She is person who is guilty of NOT protecting these kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall
Back