CA - 10 children rescued from horrible conditions, Fairfield, 31 Mar 2018 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's time that mother's who allow these horrible things to happen to their children be held as accountable as the person who is the main abuser. As far as I'm concerned, she's as complicit in what happened to her children as he is. I can see no separation of guilt or involvement.

It's one thing when mother and children are held in an abusive relationship and mom is taking abuse as well, it's a whole other thing when Mom knows what's going on and THIS MOTHER is well aware of the condition of her home and the condition of her children.

11 children! Give me a break. Amazing mother and father? I don't think so.

Time to lock them both up and throw away the key.

MOO

According to HLN just now, Ina Rogers is back in jail. She's been charged with several felonies and now her bail is set at $495,000.

9 charges of child endangerment.
1 charge of child cruelty

Also , Father gave jailhouse interview and insists that he is a "peaceful man" and the kids have been
"brainwashed" by the cops.

according to hln just now, ina rogers is back in jail. She's been charged with several felonies and now her bail is set at $495,000.

9 charges of child endangerment.
1 charge of child cruelty

also , father gave jailhouse interview and insists that he is a "peaceful man" and the kids have been
"brainwashed" by the cops.

thank goodness!!

"The charges allege that Rogers caused the children to be in a situation that was likely to produce great bodily injury and death. She was originally facing neglect charges."

"arlier Tuesday, Allen said he is "not an animal" and he's confident he will be acquitted.

He told KCRA-TV from Solano County Jail on Tuesday that the children have been brainwashed into thinking they were abused.

The children are ages 4 months to 12 years and were removed from his Fairfield, California, home after police found them living in filthy conditions.

Allen said his German shepherd puppy destroyed the bathrooms but the household functions well with the older kids helping with the younger ones.

He said he wants to tell the children he loves them."

" Rogers, told reporters that social services interviewed the kids three years ago but nothing came of the visit and her children were returned to her.

A lawyer for Solano County child welfare officials did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Rogers said she homeschooled the children, but there is no record she registered with the state as required by law."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mother...ly-suffered-torture-charged-with-child-abuse/

Whatever dude!!

This kinda makes me laugh, owing to the number of times I've had to sleep with 9 others in the same bedroom! Try: boarding school, youth hostels, the Appalachian Trail, bunk rooms in overnight camps, sleepovers, overnights at the home of stingy employers.....

Ten per bedroom may have been punitive in this case, but I don't think we should jump to conclusions on this detail. These were young kids, too, and they may have had some solace in being with each other rather than getting separated as in the Turpin case.

That being said, it's very possible that the meditation room was a "time out" room for solitary confinement, and they weren't always bunked 10 together.
This reminds me of a conversation on "Orange is The New Black" where they talk about how they've never in their lives slept in a room without at least one other person in it.

So skinny. I know, I know they could just naturally be that way. I had a bean pole when he was a child but he still had “fat” but again I know could be natural my brother was always skinny until the day he passed. Maybe I’m jaded with the Turpins and the Hart’s.
:( I couldn’t watch the whole YouTube. Were they cracking eggs on the brothers head?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just keeps getting worse...but at least they got her on the violation of the court order.

http://abc7.com/norcal-kids-waterboarded-shot-with-crossbows-da-says/3483249/

“Police said their 10 children were tortured and sometimes for sadistic purposes. Authorities added that sometimes, the children were shot with a pellet gun and even waterboarded. Both parents denied the allegations and said they are good parents.”

“On Wednesday, the judge indicated that Rogers had tried to contact her children in violation of court orders, which was part of the consideration in setting bail.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is the one narrating the video. You can tell that is her voice. WHAT is she trying to do?? Create a "good parent" image?

"Calif. -- Prosecutors say the 10 children who were found living in a squalid Northern California home were waterboarded, shot with crossbows, BBs, kicked, punched and had scalding water poured on them."

"Deputy District Attorney Veronica Juarez wrote that Rogers assisted in the abuse of the children by her husband, Jonathan Allen. Juarez wrote that Rogers dissuaded the children from reporting their injuries, which include broken arms, in order to protect Allen."

"
On Wednesday, the judge indicated that Rogers had tried to contact her children in violation of court orders, which was part of the consideration in setting bail"

See Dad talk here...creepy

Hi everyone, joining the case. I am still trying to make some sense of this and I can't.

I am not too enthused that the children were placed with the grandmother. Don't ask me why, I just don't trust her.

"Calif. -- Prosecutors say the 10 children who were found living in a squalid Northern California home were waterboarded, shot with crossbows, BBs, kicked, punched and had scalding water poured on them."

"Deputy District Attorney Veronica Juarez wrote that Rogers assisted in the abuse of the children by her husband, Jonathan Allen. Juarez wrote that Rogers dissuaded the children from reporting their injuries, which include broken arms, in order to protect Allen."

"
On Wednesday, the judge indicated that Rogers had tried to contact her children in violation of court orders, which was part of the consideration in setting bail"

See Dad talk here...creepy

bbm

OMG...he came across as beyond creepy...made my skin crawl.

imho

I had to turn the video of dad off. So much over-acting IMO. That tells me a lot.

I want to know how the term "waterboarding" was brought about. That's not normally something a child would just know. So, who is using that terminology to describe the treatment of the children? Is it the child saying "they held my head under a faucet?" or something else and law enforcement or the media is using the term based on the child's description?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back