CA - 10 children rescued from horrible conditions, Fairfield, 31 Mar 2018 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To compare to above links here is Dads newest mugshot:
attachment.php

Anyone knows what that tattoo under his eye means?

I have found the original post of when he went missing in a community group on Facebook. I dont think Im allowed to post it here, but in that post it was posted that he was "developmentally disabled" aka slow and would not be able to tell anyone anything except his first name. I think this is a BS story told so that if he spoke up about abuse, they could say he was "slow"..

It is incredible to me how cheerful and vibrant the children are on youtube. I hope they get counseling and a great life.

Extremely curious how a sitch this insane manages to fly by the radar this long.

Specifically came here to remark upon dudes' out of touch mannerisms.

What movie did he conjure up in his imagination, and what character is he dressing up for the public as.

Somewhere out there, those kids are getting by... they will be screaming when they see this freakish interview (been there, done that, should have written a book on it).

Generational abuse and surrounded by other abusive people so no one notices any red flags.

He is super creepy and is deeply disturbed. Notice he says can they prove any of it. chilling. The woman interviewing him is scared of him. Her voice shakes.

There are some really weird things about this case on both sides.

When I first read the description in the media, I was imagining a run-down house full of garbage like we see in a lot of hoarding/mental/drug abuse cases. Then I saw the photos, and in spite of the bathroom, the house looks exactly like a house that has been "tossed" and the bathroom looks exactly like a puppy has been kept in it and not cleaned in several days. So at first, I thought this might be a legit case of people judging this family or overreacting.

Then I saw the Osiris eye on Allen and the photo of the altar in the "meditation room" and can understand completely why the police reacted the way they did and why Ina is so calm and bewildered.

what I wonder now is why the media is so obsessed with the poop-floor and is totally glossing over the satan worship bit which is the core of this story.

I believe Allan is a Nuwauban Nation follower or member of an offshot Osiris cult, growing a family of 10 children they treated as slaves (I know we have a thread around here somewhere on them). Here is the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
I am also certain he was on LE radar ahead of this incident.

The poop is visual and easier to prove neglect/abuse that's my theory. The cult worshipping/drig abuse and torture to me is far more disturbing. The bathroom photo will help a jury see there was neglect/abuse of the smaller children and pets of the house.

There are some really weird things about this case on both sides.

When I first read the description in the media, I was imagining a run-down house full of garbage like we see in a lot of hoarding/mental/drug abuse cases. Then I saw the photos, and in spite of the bathroom, the house looks exactly like a house that has been "tossed" and the bathroom looks exactly like a puppy has been kept in it and not cleaned in several days. So at first, I thought this might be a legit case of people judging this family or overreacting.

Then I saw the Osiris eye on Allen and the photo of the altar in the "meditation room" and can understand completely why the police reacted the way they did and why Ina is so calm and bewildered.

what I wonder now is why the media is so obsessed with the poop-floor and is totally glossing over the satan worship bit which is the core of this story.

I believe Allan is a Nuwauban Nation follower or member of an offshot Osiris cult, growing a family of 10 children they treated as slaves (I know we have a thread around here somewhere on them). Here is the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
I am also certain he was on LE radar ahead of this incident.

There is a thread about the cult here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?251809-Nuwaubian-Cult

This just keeps getting worse...but at least they got her on the violation of the court order.
http://abc7.com/norcal-kids-waterboarded-shot-with-crossbows-da-says/3483249/

“Police said their 10 children were tortured and sometimes for sadistic purposes. Authorities added that sometimes, the children were shot with a pellet gun and even waterboarded. Both parents denied the allegations and said they are good parents.”

“On Wednesday, the judge indicated that Rogers had tried to contact her children in violation of court orders, which was part of the consideration in setting bail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

IDK if she tried to call or make direct contact with her kids, but that media interview she gave in which she directly addressed her children would have been considered a violation of the no contact order. Third party contact (or even attempts via third party contact) are prohibited in a domestic violence NCO.

Third party contact doesn't have to be anyone the defendant knows, nor does it have to be anyone the victims know. Third party contact can be anyone the defendant uses as a messenger. In this case, that third party was the media.

When I learned that her bail had been set at $495,000, after she'd been arrested again & charged with numerous felonies, my first thought was: The bail has been set this high in order to prevent her from ever making any sort of contact with the victims.

I'm so glad she's behind bars.

I'm glad the prosecutor is paying attention to her blatant shenanigans to try to tamper with witnesses (in this case, her children).

I am still a bit hesitant to accept the whole satan worship as valid. I think they are just regular run of the mill a'oles.

Its her Mom's fault....:thinking:

"Just two days ago, in an interview, Rogers blamed her mother for the allegations. "We haven't had the best relationship. She has other motives and has conjured up these ideas of torture," Rogers said. "I would absolutely not abuse my children or sit back and let them be abused and the truth will come out because it has to.""

http://abc7news.com/fairfield-mom-blames-her-mother-for-child-abuse-allegations/3484204/

I am still a bit hesitant to accept the whole satan worship as valid. I think they are just regular run of the mill a'oles.

I agree Chiquita! BTW: Howdy neighbor! We're both in the same neck of the woods.

A lotta folks consider anyone who doesn't practice one of the mainstream Abrahamic religions as a "satan worshipper". I don't agree with that characterization at all.

I see there is speculation that Allen is a member of a cult. Where is that coming from? Because he has a tattoo of the Eye of Horus and the maternal grandmother accused him of "devil" worship? Has it been verified that he's associated with any cult at all, let alone a satan-worshipping cult?

I don't like this dude at all because of the horrific abuse he's alleged to have inflicted upon these children. He's already a monster in my eyes. His facial tattoos may or may not mean anything at all, in terms of why he (allegedly) abused the children.

Its her Mom's fault....:thinking:

"Just two days ago, in an interview, Rogers blamed her mother for the allegations. "We haven't had the best relationship. She has other motives and has conjured up these ideas of torture," Rogers said. "I would absolutely not abuse my children or sit back and let them be abused and the truth will come out because it has to.""

http://abc7news.com/fairfield-mom-blames-her-mother-for-child-abuse-allegations/3484204/

Undoubtedly Ina Rogers' own mother has either made reports to CPS or has threatened to make reports to CPS (probably both).

"The truth will come out" so sez Ina. It has and it will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back