CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.
Greenscreen is very fast and easy to use and actually no photoshopping required.
I’m with SATA though, I think the shots at Disney are legit. They were there with their cousins at some stage a decade ago?

Correlation on visits with the alleged twice yearly showers? In regard to “reward and punishment” cycle it has some (twisted!) sense in it. Also only an hour away by car, as noted by others in previous threads.

I'm not understanding the whole "maybe the Disney pictures were Photoshopped" discussion. At least one of the family members talked about being at Disneyland with the kids and riding the rides.

ETA:

Grandmother of 13 siblings found captive in Southern California home: ‘They are the sweetest family’

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01...ptive-in-perris-they-are-the-sweetest-family/

The grandparents stayed at the family’s home, and ate at restaurants and visited Disneyland together. At Disneyland, the grandchildren wore matching outfits and lined up in a row to get on attractions, according to the age of each child, with the father standing at the end, their grandmother said Wednesday.

“That shows you how particular they were about keeping the kids together and organized,” Betty Turpin said.

I'm not understanding the whole "maybe the Disney pictures were Photoshopped" discussion. At least one of the family members talked about being at Disneyland with the kids and riding the rides.

ETA:

Grandmother of 13 siblings found captive in Southern California home: ‘They are the sweetest family’

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01...ptive-in-perris-they-are-the-sweetest-family/

The grandparents stayed at the family’s home, and ate at restaurants and visited Disneyland together. At Disneyland, the grandchildren wore matching outfits and lined up in a row to get on attractions, according to the age of each child, with the father standing at the end, their grandmother said Wednesday.

“That shows you how particular they were about keeping the kids together and organized,” Betty Turpin said.

If you can't get to the article at the link above, here is the whole article:

https://www.pe.com/2018/01/17/grand...ptive-in-perris-they-are-the-sweetest-family/

Satch

Forget just homeschooling families. If no one has anything to hide then every single person out there should be willing to allow home health and safety checks and it shouldn't be considered excessive. Why don't we just start requiring it for everyone? People abuse children before they are even school age. In fact the most vulnerable abused children are below school age so why not do home checks for all children? Why not home checks for all the elderly? It's not like people in mid life don't also abuse spouses or others in their home who aren't in school. All the disable? Everyone with a felony record or who owns a gun? And what of all the abused animals? If we just did home checks on every single home then we'd catch an enormous amount of problems and abuse. AND this should bother no one unless they have something to hide.
Not to be snarky, but, I live in America, and we have the 4th Amendment, which requires probable cause, before just trotting into my home and searching. Even if we did have mandatory annual searches, people like the Ts would still exist. They'd just go off the grid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forget just homeschooling families. If no one has anything to hide then every single person out there should be willing to allow home health and safety checks and it shouldn't be considered excessive. Why don't we just start requiring it for everyone? People abuse children before they are even school age. In fact the most vulnerable abused children are below school age so why not do home checks for all children? Why not home checks for all the elderly? It's not like people in mid life don't also abuse spouses or others in their home who aren't in school. All the disable? Everyone with a felony record or who owns a gun? And what of all the abused animals? If we just did home checks on every single home then we'd catch an enormous amount of problems and abuse. AND this should bother no one unless they have something to hide.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not. I hope so.

This just seems so sad. :( Grandma is expressing her love and desire to come see them...5 months before her death. Can't see the rest of the comments here, but can you tell (if there is more to this screenshot) if there was even a response?
I thought the same thing. I know that LT had issues with her family, but I found this achingly sad. I think her (LT's) parents deaths likely contributed to a downward spiral for this family.

Good questions.

The Turpins are no strangers to using themed templates as can be seen here:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Those were taken at Billy Bobs Texas in Ft Worth. It has a rodeo arena, large bar and dance floor. Concerts. I have photos of myself and kids on same bull. In daytime it is open to public as a tourist attraction in the Ft Worth Stockyards.

link to some others on can see where people take same type photos https://www.google.com/search?safe=......0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.h-2DjlqtFTs just as people have on the Disney photos. I never been to DisneyLand or World by have some like those we seen of my grandchildren with characters and the castle in back ground.

California, where the Turpins had their "private school", has very low supervision on home schooling. I have read that California is thinking of going to more oversight. Every state is different. Many have oversight and supervision already.

I think the Turpins were due a fire inspection that didn't happen. But, if it had happened right after they moved into the new house, there is a chance it wouldn't have detected anything. It is hard to say. Maybe they figured out a way to avoid it.

The interesting thing about California home schooling is they do not have recommended curriculum. So, if the Turpins were doing some type of teaching, it would have been entirely up to them.

California does have proficiency tests. I don't know at what grade levels. But, maybe these can be used to officially gauge where the survivors are educationally.

Good call!

I never thought about that before. But all the Disney pictures look staged, Photoshoped. Could the Turpins even afford Photoshop? That is expensive software and does not come on most computers. We are not seeing any photos with kids on rides, the kids in small groups, few, if any smiles. The whole thing looks staged. I might have read somewhere that someone claimed to have seen the family at Disney around 2014. I can't vouch for the authenticity of those pictures. I mean the group photos. They seem edited.

Satch

PS. But how did the get the numbered "Thing" shirts if the family wasn't there? Or could those have been photoshoped as well>

Respectfully just because we haven't seen any photos on rides or whatever doesn't mean there aren't any. We just haven't seen them. The ones we have were either set as profile or cover photos on their facebook page, and those are public. On one of the photos from long ago the one with striped shirts. There are 2. The one I speaking of the kids are holding something rolled up like a poster. If you look close the kids have on red wristbands. I looked a little one day and saw on google people asking why people were wearing red wristbands someone replied that the park was rented out/private event of some kind. Never been to Disney but have to other theme parks. Not sure what the red wristbands were then either but could be a possibility of special event. Don't recall them in the other photos. Also in that photo DT has a lanyard on.

California, where the Turpins had their "private school", has very low supervision on home schooling. I have read that California is thinking of going to more oversight. Every state is different. Many have oversight and supervision already.

I think the Turpins were due a fire inspection that didn't happen. But, if it had happened right after they moved into the new house, there is a chance it wouldn't have detected anything. It is hard to say. Maybe they figured out a way to avoid it.

The interesting thing about California home schooling is they do not have recommended curriculum. So, if the Turpins were doing some type of teaching, it would have been entirely up to them.

California does have proficiency tests. I don't know at what grade levels. But, maybe these can be used to officially gauge where the survivors are educationally.

If you go look at the homeschool records they had some graduating almost every year iirc. The 2017-2018 year is not listed as the school year not over but the other years are.

Respectfully just because we haven't seen any photos on rides or whatever doesn't mean there aren't any. We just haven't seen them. The ones we have were either set as profile or cover photos on their facebook page, and those are public. On one of the photos from long ago the one with striped shirts. There are 2. The one I speaking of the kids are holding something rolled up like a poster. If you look close the kids have on red wristbands. I looked a little one day and saw on google people asking why people were wearing red wristbands someone replied that the park was rented out/private event of some kind. Never been to Disney but have to other theme parks. Not sure what the red wristbands were then either but could be a possibility of special event. Don't recall them in the other photos. Also in that photo DT has a lanyard on.

It's also hard to take pictures of people on rides. They may have taken some but they didn't come out well so therefore weren't "Facebook suitable."

It's also hard to take pictures of people on rides. They may have taken some but they didn't come out well so therefore weren't "Facebook suitable."

Like I was saying earlier the ones we can see were just because of the settings. I have photos from when my grands went where they were on some rides that you pay for the photos. They could have some like that (IIRC one was on a roller coaster type ride in dark?) It funny to see peoples faces. But jmho the ones they had avail were of special moments to them for some reason. I have friends who have never changed their profile photos so, sometimes I think we get in the weeds as to why.

Here is another case of parents starving a child while taunting with food they cannot eat.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2018/...ooked-like-holocaust-victim-officers-testify/

The case of the Blackstone house of horrors where they found 2 infant/toddlers who were so severely neglected they could not hold their own heads up, along with the remains of 3 other newborns, and 2 other children living in feces and garbage. That home was bulldozed, children placed into care, and the Mother was placed in mental health observation at jail. The father claimed he never knew about the babies. That case still has not gone to trial.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...und-Erika-Murray-charged-Blackstone-Sept-2014

OMG! I wonder if the Turpins documented the same way. Pics on the cell phone and that is why sheroe had them to show the police? And these monsters went to Disneyland with the little girl . My god!

OMG! I wonder if the Turpins documented the same way. Pics on the cell phone and that is why sheroe had them to show the police? And these monsters went to Disneyland with the little girl . My god!

I followed the Erika Murray case. She even sold crafts on etsy, I think it was. She had family that lived by her. She sounded very normal in stuff she wrote

That just supports the idea that the DisneyLand visits, or at least one of them, was not as costly for them as people think, since it could well have been a work-sponsored event.

Actually, the elderly have elderly abuse laws. Often the mail carrier is aware of elderly and may watch out for them. Daycares and schools are monitored and checked in many states. They are visited by licensers and in the case of schools, there are fire inspections.

In order to go to school or daycare in MN, children have to have medical checkups.

In Framce, a nurse comes to the home quite often after a baby is born. France is considered by the WHO to have the best healthcare in the world.

It would be wonderful if the US had such a system as well, Maybe we would not be so dismal on the charts as far as infant mortality. We are equal to some Third World nations.

I'm in California and have homeschooled off and on for ten years. I've done both the private school route and the independent study charter route. When I've filed with the CDE, no requirement of fire inspection was implied, nor was I informed of it anytime in the past decade.
As far as I can tell, no inspection "comes due".

https://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/ps/homeschool.asp

I actually can't find any reference to fire inspection requirements there, but I'm going to keep looking.

If they took the DL pic pkg, or chose them as singles, DL can snap some decent ride pics. The kids went to DW over Christmas break and DW snapped a few prettty good ride pics, though Im sure not all of them were great, because of seating placement. The kids only purchased a couple of their ride pics.

https://www3.cde.ca.gov/psa/form.asp?formtype=blank

49. Private school authorities are responsible for initiating contact with the appropriate local authorities (city and/or county) regarding compliance with ordinances governing health, safety and fire standards, business licensing, and zoning requirements applicable to private schools.

————————————-

This is for other. The private school of six or more requires a password. Maybe the fire info is there.

I wonder if they filed for tax exempt status

Not to be snarky, but, I live in America, and we have the 4th Amendment, which requires probable cause, before just trotting into my home and searching. Even if we did have mandatory annual searches, people like the Ts would still exist. They'd just go off the grid.

I was being sarcastic. Trust me. My point was that if we do that to homeschooling families there is no reason to not do it to everyone. The whole "if you have nothing to hide" claim ticks me off. I'm sick of people using the horrific actions of others to steal the rights and freedoms of others.

Red shirt picture holding rolled up posters, DT lanyard and striped shirts/wristbands.

turpin-kids-ht-180115_14x9_992.jpg

I've been curious about that location. Looks like parking lot to me, but what do I know. Disney entrance?

Not sure if this is second pic PP referenced, but this other red stripe shirt pic appears to possibly, imo, be from a year or two after the rolled up tube red stripe shirt picture.

california-couple-child-abuse-turpins-5b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member