CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am well and truly baffled!! She looks clean and healthy to me and the last video was uploaded on 12th January. I really don’t know what to think about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed she stays against the door the entire time in every video. I think it was her way to escape get dressed up in the best she could find (she even has lipstick ). I think she is intelligent and tried looking as normal as other you tubers. Those songs speak volumes if you read the titles. Bless her and her siblings.

It would kind of fit the way I've been thinking about this case. In my experience with abused children, there is often (not always) a hierarchy in families. There will sometimes be children who are spared or treated better. I would not be surprised if several of the older children and adults are much better off physically, intellectually, and emotionally. I would be really intrigued to know how each child/adult is doing individually and what state they were in when found. I could see some having been in much dire condition than others. I think it would be very surprising if ALL children were the same level of abused and malnourished. Though I think they were all not healthy, there could be some who were in relatively decent shape given the conditions. It seems more realistic to me, that they were across a wide spectrum of maltreatment.

All JMO

Wow, I can hardly believe this, but here you go:

Brave 17-year-old girl who escaped from House of Horrors and raised the alarm posted YouTube videos of her singing under an alias

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5468275/Videos-life-inside-House-Horrors-13-kids-abused.html

Wow - that got taken down quickly. But yeah - very interesting. Not what I had expected at all.

When I saw the first post, I clicked on the link and saw the girl singing. I only checked out one video and was skeptical that it could be her - how would she have had the capability to post on YouTube? I didn't check the videos all out from start to finish, because I was busy and I decided to come back to them later. Now they are gone, so I can't check them out.

The other thing that made me skeptica was that the girl didn't seem to have the speech defect that #8 seemed to have in the wedding vow renewal video.

I didn't see enough to be able to tell - for example, I never saw the dogs.

I wonder how DailyMail knew that this was her? Now I can't even remember the alias she was using.

Curious indeed.

When I saw the first post, I clicked on the link and saw the girl singing. I only checked out one video and was skeptical that it could be her - how would she have had the capability to post on YouTube? I didn't check the videos all out from start to finish, because I was busy and I decided to come back to them later. Now they are gone, so I can't check them out.

The other thing that made me skeptica was that the girl didn't seem to have the speech defect that #8 seemed to have in the wedding vow renewal video.

I wonder how DailyMail knew that this was her? Now I can't even remember the alias she was using.

Curious indeed.
I don't know much about YouTube. Could the January date be the day that video was recorded and it was posted at a more recent date?

If not it would be interesting to know when the YouTube account was created.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I too was sceptical until I saw the news article. I naively assumed that the children wouldn’t be allowed any internet access.
Lacey Swan was the alias if I’m remembering correctly... apologies if that is wrong

Curious indeed.

It looks like someone was able to at least save and re-upload the video with the dogs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ztmMz4Xbs0

I too was sceptical until I saw the news article. I naively assumed that the children wouldn’t be allowed any internet access.
Lacey Swan was the alias if I’m remembering correctly... apologies if that is wrong

A Google Images search for that name shows some of the youtube pictures. Also she would seem to have a twitter account:
https://twitter.com/swan_lacey

It actually astonishes me that she would have had the resources to set up and maintain these accounts.
And she certainly doesn't look 10.

A Google Images search for that name shows some of the youtube pictures. Also she would seem to have a twitter account:
https://twitter.com/swan_lacey

It actually astonishes me that she would have had the resources to set up and maintain these accounts.
And she certainly doesn't look 10.
She seems to have an Instagram account as well.

I don't know much about YouTube. Could the January date be the day that video was recorded and it was posted at a more recent date?

If not it would be interesting to know when the YouTube account was created.

The posting date would be the date it was uploaded to YouTube, not the actual date the video was taken. As for when the account was created, I'm guessing December 2017, since that is the date the Twitter account was created, and she noted on her Twitter account that she had put the videos up on YouTube.

I guess I have missed it, why does everyone think this is one of the girls? The Twitter, YouTube, Insta. When I look at the photo, it does not really look like photos I've seen earlier, maybe I'm wrong but I'm super skeptical here.

The posting date would be the date it was uploaded to YouTube, not the actual date the video was taken. As for when the account was created, I'm guessing December 2017, since that is the date the Twitter account was created, and she noted on her Twitter account that she had put the videos up on YouTube.
Maybe she was given a cell phone as a Christmas present. Or maybe her mother got a new cell phone for Christmas and she managed to purloin the old one.

I find this a little confusing. She knew about YouTube, Twitter and Instagram and how to set them up and use them. Looking at the Twitter, she seemed to be familiar with many pop stars as well.

I guess I have missed it, why does everyone think this is one of the girls? The Twitter, YouTube, Insta. When I look at the photo, it does not really look like photos I've seen earlier, maybe I'm wrong but I'm super skeptical here.

Can someone link me to any of this?

Now I am well and truly baffled!! She looks clean and healthy to me and the last video was uploaded on 12th January. I really don’t know what to think about this

Where are you finding this?

But there's no link to the social media accounts!!

The YouTube account has now been removed but Skipperkey posted a link to the twitter account further up the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member