CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So mum was alone with kids all day (night) and Dad was working.... must have looked scruffy and had bad smelling clothing if house was a hovel.....he would sleep at night whilst others were awake

I agree with others that the plan to escape was kind of like a now or never type situation-if they were planning on moving again. The parents probably weren't aware you can call 911 from a non working phone and the girl figured it out somehow or just assumed it was a working phone. It seems like the older kids had a little more freedom than the younger ones since the boy went to college and the girl drove and they most likely had more information about the outside world since the abuse got worse in later years. They were probably still very brainwashed and afraid to leave their younger siblings behind....People keep commenting on articles saying well they were in vegas, at disneyland etc. why didn't they get help. I am sure the mental shackles were far greater than the physical ones. Considering it was a younger one who had to go get the help shows you how deep it ran.

DA said in the presser he would be "speculating" to confidently say David and Louise are the parents of the two year old, and that they will be investigating and looking into the possibilities of who the biological parent of her is.

DA said that the children didn't know what a policeman was and some other facts of general information about the outside world. I wonder how at least two of them knew about using the telephone and dialing 911?

Maybe the one boy who was taking classes learned about 911 or maybe heard someone talking about it.

IMO

Amazing that they could WRITE, but I doubt that they could have said anything much that was negative or the journals would have been destroyed and the writer beaten and shackled. Maybe on the few outings that they had, they saw cop cars that say to call 911.....or signs,or something.

I'm wondering if the journal writings were assignments - like writing about their "misbehavior" and how they deserve punishment??

jmo

And to think I have felt guilty over the years when I eat some of the candy "from the Easter bunny" but I never ate all of it!

I can't even imagine eating food without first making sure my kids had enough. Can't even imagine. It's beyond human comprehension to feed yourself while depriving any child. And to taunt them with seeing the food they wouldn't be allowed to eat?!?!?!? I have no words to express my outrage.

jmo

It goes against human nature, especially for a mother. We're supposed to be neurologically hard wired to protect and care for babies and children. Obviously there are exceptions.

I wonder if the lewd act was some kind of sexualised punishment (e.g., humiliation), rather than a paedophilic act. Then again, nothing about this case would surprise me now.

Maybe the one boy who was taking classes learned about 911 or maybe heard someone talking about it.

IMO

I kind of thought they called 911 when one of the girls was bitten by the dog in Texas. Perhaps that's where they learned of it. Knew someone could come help if bad things were happening if they called that number.

These poor, poor siblings.... this is the most harrowing case I've read on Websleuths and I've been here a while now.

I agree with others that the plan to escape was kind of like a now or never type situation-if they were planning on moving again. The parents probably weren't aware you can call 911 from a non working phone and the girl figured it out somehow or just assumed it was a working phone. It seems like the older kids had a little more freedom than the younger ones since the boy went to college and the girl drove and they most likely had more information about the outside world since the abuse got worse in later years. They were probably still very brainwashed and afraid to leave their younger siblings behind....People keep commenting on articles saying well they were in vegas, at disneyland etc. why didn't they get help. I am sure the mental shackles were far greater than the physical ones. Considering it was a younger one who had to go get the help shows you how deep it ran.

It has been said (various articles) that the children walked single file with one parent in front and one parent in back.
Mother waited outside while one child took classes.
Sounds like they had total control of the prisoners.IMO

Is a lewd act rape? Wondering about the baby

They've stated a few times that all the kids are the parents. Now we know it appears they were all born in hospitals. And those girls appeared too thin to have periods in photos of them before the baby was born.

DA said in the presser he would be "speculating" to confidently say David and Louise are the parents of the two year old, and that they will be investigating and looking into the possibilities of who the biological parent of her is.

OH boy, here we go

I am curious about the living quarters in Texas where they, at least for some period of time, lived apart from the kids.
They would take food to them and then leave. Where were they living, and where were these kids being 'stored'?

DT and LT probably lived in that mobile home they had there and "stored" the children in the house. I wouldn't be surprised if they were chained up :(

They've stated a few times that all the kids are the parents. Now we know it appears they were all born in hospitals. And those girls appeared too thin to have periods in photos of them before the baby was born.

DA was asked in presser about the two year old and he said it would be total speculation to say David and Louise are 100% the parents of two year old

I missed that! I thought they stated all the kids were theirs.

DA was asked if parents appeared to be equal counterparts in this or if one was the ringleader - said it was a good question to be asked, but cannot be answered at this time

It is astounding that the 17-year-old and siblings had the ability to plan and execute an escape, given that they had little awareness of regular life. It makes me think that the kids were segregated consistenly in the same way, by age and gender maybe. The same individuals were generally kept together in one room. What one member of the group learned could be passed on to others that she/he was in regular contact with. So all the kids kept together in one room might know what a police officer is but those kept with others with more limited exposure would not, for instance.

I can't understand how the relatives they vacationed with several years ago could fail to notice their astounding lack of knowledge about the commonplace. Did they not talk to the kids waiting in line at Disneyland? It appears the grandparents wrote off the children's extreme deference as good manners. But the frailty and physical symptoms and inability to participate in normal conversation should have been very obvious to the uncle, aunt, and cousins.

All my opinion.

So mum was alone with kids all day (night) and Dad was working.... must have looked scruffy and had bad smelling clothing if house was a hovel.....he would sleep at night whilst others were awake

It’s possible he worked from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member