CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cynical response is that the lawyer will probably tell him his current haircut is his best defense - anyone with that hairstyle would come across as having mental incompetency issues.
There was a tragic murder case in Australia where the man arrested was in a regular business suit with fairly tidy hair framing a bald spot - by the time he went to trial, his hair was all over the place and his suit was a bit too big for him. He looked like a stereotypical "crazy guy" and the lawyer was hoping this would sway the jury... but it didn't work. Once the trial was over, there were photo comparisons to show how people can be persuaded to think someone is "crazy."

His hair style reminds me of the group The Monkees! Mickey Dolenz hair.

Unless, as I think, he left the children with a woman without the intellectual capacity to know how to parent and she did what she was told. I would love to see LT tested and if I am wrong they should lock her up and throw away the key. If I am right then she is also a victim.

I think that she might mean that they've used her name as a middle name. they seem to have done that with the other children that have been listed in an earlier thread. ie the grandfathers name is one of the boys middle name etc.

She also stated: "My parents booked several flights to go see them but when they got there they wouldn't tell them where to go and my parents left crying every time" Then we found out that never happened. The parents only called to see if they could come visit---they never booked or took any flights. The woman is a little reckless with the truth.

I have only read up to almost the end of Thread #2 and I don't know if this has been posted before and answered..BUT these are Questions that have been going through my head...

http://www.fox4news.com/news/couple-accused-of-chaining-up-13-children-lived-in-north-texas

#1 Their Neighbors in Texas said the Abruptly left their home in 2010 leaving things behind?!!! Why would a family so large with pigs just pick up and leave like that?

#2 They had a pigs that ate 55 pounds of the neighbors dog food?? If this is true this means the pigs were not being fed either and this was 2010.So did it start with not feeding the animals and it escalate to not feeding the kids.. or were the kids not being fed at the same time? Did they have more animals and were the animals treated and abused like or even worse than the children?? What happened to the animals when the family abruptly left. How many pigs did they have and for what reason? I believe there also was animal abuse going on there.

#3 One of the girls was bitten by a dog?? Whose dog was it? and what happened to that dog? Did the dog bite the girl because the girl had food at the time and the dog was being starved and it was just hungry?

#4 They had a farm in 1999 the lost in foreclosure(I read this in Thread#2) Did this farm have animals that they did not feed also? And if so what became of those animals?

#5 They mention 4 sons in the bankruptcy statements in 2011(I read this info Thread#2) Who is this Mystery son that has not appeared in any of the family photos? Was he left behind in the backyard of one of these houses they kept leaving behind when they moved?? Are there other kids that have not been accounted for in the past?

#6 They also mention being a family of 15 in 2011 in the bankruptcy papers.(I read this info in Thread #2) This was BEFORE being a family of 15 now with the Birth of the baby 2 years ago

#7 There are 2 dog /cat Bowls that are clearly seen in the backyard of the house the family has recently been removed from.. Has anyone reported they found a dog or cat in the house or outside or is that animal dead from starvation somewhere in or around the house?.. IMO David and Louise Turpin should also be looked into animal abuse... Just My thoughts... People don't just have a dog/cat water and food bowls placed at there back door for no reason. http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/aa2fe4ee2e7bc92b639b816a4e7ca5f2

Notice the dog bowls are still there
cache.php

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first post, but in answer to the last question in the post above, they had two one year old Maltese cross toy dogs/pups when they were arrested and this is mentioned in a news article at https://nypost.com/2018/01/18/horror-house-mom-reportedly-treated-dogs-better-than-her-kids/. The puppies are being put up for adoption.

Is it possible these puppies were surrogates for further babies that they could no longer have? It looks like these dogs got more love, care and attention than their own children, once they were no longer babies.

It's a terrible case and my sympathies are with those 13 young people and I hope they get full justice, and that their lives improve after all this.

Regards

Unless, as I think, he left the children with a woman without the intellectual capacity to know how to parent and she did what she was told. I would love to see LT tested and if I am wrong they should lock her up and throw away the key. If I am right then she is also a victim.

Yet a 17 year old girl with a diminished intellectual capacity and minimal knowledge of the outside world had a better sense of right and wrong that the woman who somehow managed to keep shopping and ducking out for pizza while her children were chained to their beds.
Louise does not look intimidated by her husband in any pictures/ videos we've seen. She's fluttering her eyes at Elvis in one video and beaming at her lawyer in today's photos. I don't see her as a victim here or under anyone's control - I don't see her husband as a victim either. I think they supported each other and showed callous indifference to their children.

They had the wherewith all to devise a plan over 2 years and to know that the deactivated cell phone was still usable to call 911. I think some of the kids knew a lot more than we think and were more in touch with the real world.

I agree--- and I think there was some actual home schooling going on and they are a lot more 'book smart' than people seem to think.

It is all of course going to come out. However she is doing exactly what makes me wonder about her intellectual capacity. I just want to see it tested.

https://twitter.com/pressenterprise/status/953845986496995328

Louise Turpin of Perris, who was arrested on suspicion of torture and child neglect on Jan. 14, 2018, released two Maltese mixes to Perris Animal Control, city spokesman Joe Vargo said.
He said both are approximately 1-year-old female Maltese mixes; one is black and one is white. Both dogs are available for adoption at the Public Works Yard, 1015 South G St., Vargo said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad the kids can't keep their puppies. May have helped in some form of healing. They looked like suffering malnutrition too

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first post, but in answer to the last question in the post above, they had two one year old Maltese cross toy dogs/pups when they were arrested and this is mentioned in a news article at https://nypost.com/2018/01/18/horror-house-mom-reportedly-treated-dogs-better-than-her-kids/. The puppies are being put up for adoption.

Is it possible these puppies were surrogates for further babies that they could no longer have? It looks like these dogs got more love, care and attention than their own children, once they were no longer babies.

It's a terrible case and my sympathies are with those 13 young people and I hope they get full justice, and that their lives improve after all this.

Regards

I noticed the dogs were each wearing something. Looked like one had on some sort of bandanna and the other one had on some sort of sweater. Feed and dress the dogs and chain the kids to furniture.

Too bad the kids can't keep their puppies. May have helped in some form of healing. They looked like suffering malnutrition too

They look thin to me too but animal control said they're in good condition.

Maybe the dogs could be fostered till the time comes for the 13 to have them back ?

I'll see that bet and raise you this: They had to pay to get in the darn park. Why would they not go on any rides. and what would make you think that they didn't? Because you weren't privy to the visual proof? Embellishing the horror is unnecessary imo.

In 2 different photos they had others with them. One was grandparents and not sure who other grown-ups were in other. I agree if got in park most likely got on rides

I noticed the dogs were each wearing something. Looked like one had on some sort of bandanna and the other one had on some sort of sweater. Feed and dress the dogs and chain the kids to furniture.

Well, dogs can be trained and controlled easier than children.

Not to minimize the abuse, but I'm not convinced all the children were chained up all the time. When police arrived, 3 children were being restrained, that leaves 9 not restrained, including the girl who ran away. I speculate the restraints may have been used as punishment for disobedience, and to "encourage the others" (as was said of public executions), to ensure the others cooperated with whatever the family agenda was.

So the parents might have been able to convince themselves they were a great family if most of the kids were dutifully doing what the parents demanded, even if it meant a few of them (probably the current non-favorites /scapegoats) were doing an extended time out "for their own good" or because "they asked for it", or they needed to "learn a lesson", and all the other stuff people say to justify punishing people who don't do what they want.

Maybe they did go on the rides, but from the pictures we've seen, they all appeared to be staged. Most people will take photos of their kids on the rides.

I would hope they did more than just take a few photos here and there...Disneyland isn't cheap! It would be a waste of money to get into the park, take some photos and then leave!

IMO

All we have seen were profile and cover photos (how listed on FB) rest of the FB was using privacy setting

Maybe they did go on the rides, but from the pictures we've seen, they all appeared to be staged. Most people will take photos of their kids on the rides.

I would hope they did more than just take a few photos here and there...Disneyland isn't cheap! It would be a waste of money to get into the park, take some photos and then leave!

IMO

They wouldn't have time to go on many rides though. It takes us forever and we had just 2 kids and 2 parents. And now we take our granddaughter and her parents, and it makes a long time for us to get to front of a line and all get on the ride.

I cannot imagine how long to get 12 kids on each ride.

It depends on how much body fat the woman has.
"If your body is chronically malnourished or overexercised, you can't menstruate, since a minimum of 22 percent body fat is necessary for normal ovulation and reproductive competence."
Above from here: https://www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/fertility/boost/8-surprising-facts-about-fertility/

Which is why, in our obesogenic society, girls' puberty is setting in earlier and earlier. As early as 7 in a few cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member