CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness the 17 year old found something sharp to cut the screen with. There is an article on the college. One of the classmates interviewed said the boy talked to himself, suddenly would leave class, and said he had no friends. After meeting the mother by the van and the boy asking the mother if he could be friends with his new classmate, the mother said something like "Whatever" and drove off. The boy never appeared in this particular class again. https://radaronline.com/videos/cali...pin-kid-college-classmate-mentally-disturbed/

BBM
That is just soul crushingly sad. I hate that this is out there for all the world to see about him, bless his heart. It keeps getting worse. I am glad, though, that the girl was willing to befriend him.

Why would they dye their hair? With all due respect, that doesn't make sense. The picture you posted and the earlier picture were took years apart. All this means is that their hair has darkened with age.
I don't have an opinion on the hair, but I do think the argument that it doesn't make sense isn't valid when it comes to these people. It doesn't make sense to chain or starve your children, either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Its not awkward and unprofessional at all. Insane. There's a lot of info about those monsters and that place.

Do they hide their money? A lawsuit might be the ticket. Even if it just exposes them.

There have been a few cases of places like that that the authorities allow to continue to operate in the guise of religious freedom. And "we found no signs of abuse." Really? How hard are you looking?

Two others are the Twelve Tribes which brutally abused its kids but gets away with it even after raids in Germany (they were founded in Tennessee), where homeschooling and corporal punishment are banned.

Same kind of sick beatings of babies/toddlers.

And there is another in North Carolina. Headed by a woman. It also advocates harshly abusing children. And they scream at the kids. Somekind of religious ritual meant to scare the devil out of them. Word of Faith. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/950863001

There are actually many religious boarding schools where this stuff has been happening.

Many governments acquiesce and refuse to stop harsh abuse of children when it's part of a religious group or practice. I don't know why we allow this kind of thing.

The one in NC is in my county. It's called Word of Faith Fellowship and they are batshit crazy. I could tell you loads of stories about them. Right now several of the big wigs are on trial for nearly killing a young man who was gay. Matthew Fenner is his name. They were purportedly trying to cleanse him of the demons that were making him gay. His patents were members of the church and he managed to escape after that. Our county sheriff's dept is corrupt and for a long while so was the court judges and DSS. Lots of child abuse there. Lots of new allegations SBI is investigating that we're hoping will take her down. Is there a cult board?

Please do not insult each other. COME ON NOW.

Really, I just read two direct insults from posters who should know better.
We were under the impression that you had the flu and were going for a free for all in all threads tonight! [emoji16]

Just kidding. Hope you feel better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My heart is heavy again tonight, and not just because of this horrid case. I’ve been thinking how hard this thread is for so many of us, yet we keep plugging away. I think a lot of us are feeling very tender right now and it can so hard to determine tone on a forum like this. So I just want to send hugs and healing energy to whoever may be hurting on this thread. You’re not alone.

Hi, I think there are two students who have come forward saying they went to grade school with the oldest victim that have been reported via the Associated Press and distributed to various newspapers - http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/article196181044.html and http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...rnia-was-bullied-frail-ex-classmate-says.html (hope at least one of the link works). They are Taha Muntajibuddin and Stephanie Hernandez. One did a Facebook post, but I did not see it on Time, but it might be out there and I can't find it.

Thank you, Elizabeth Anne.

Every single day the Turpin case gets more horrendous and sad.

Idk if this has been brought up, but isn’t this their first CA address?

https://www.greatschools.org/california/murrieta/26145-City-Day-School/

ETA it appears to be another homeschool?

Yes, you are right. It looks like they defined that as a private school prior to moving to Perris. I found the excel spreadsheets of all Private Schools by year that is posted here https://www.cde.ca.gov/ds/si/ps/index.asp and it has the school you found on rows of the Excel spreadsheets of some of the previous school years with Turpin's name listed.

This craziness was always there. Look at them.

If I saw a family of 12 or 13 people that looked like this, I wouldn't think "starvation, strangulation and bondage". I would think 'odd' and move along.

These kids never lived a normal life. Ever. None of them. Every 'home' they left was reduced to garbage, they were imprisoned their entire lives and were hungry.

I believe that the 17 year old knew how to do a lot more than we think. Remember, these kids have the genes of an engineer in them, they may all be very intelligent. She knew they were packing to move while 3 of the starved children were chained to feces covered beds, in dire condition. Maybe not all of them were going to be moving with the family. Like last time, with the dogs and kitten.

She had to make her move now.

JMHO

Aye yi yi. Terrible thought but wouldn't put it past them. I agree with u too that they are smarter than we're giving them credit for. The older ones were in school for a time. Whatever her reason thank god she had the courage to break free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any family member who insinuates, or comes right out and says, that they need to hear "the parents' side" or "the whole story" before making up their mind should be kept away from the children at this time, IMO. That's not an influence they need at this time.

While I agree with DA in this situation, I disagree with your way of thinking. If your family member was charged with something horrific, their children taken to hospital and all you know is what hearing or seeing on news? You wouldn't want to hear from your family member to try figure out what going on? National media camping out on your road/lawn. Jmho it's unfair to judge the 80 yr old parents for making that comment when no evidence they were aware of situation LEO found.

Again I support the DA and they have the best interest of these kids at hand.

Yes, you are right. It looks like they defined that as a private school prior to moving to Perris. I found the excel spreadsheets of all Private Schools by year that is posted here https://www.cde.ca.gov/ds/si/ps/index.asp and it has the school you found on rows of the Excel spreadsheets of some of the previous school years with Turpin's name listed.

I don’t have experience with Home schooling, so apologies for asking what may be obvious. Is there a reason they changed names? Couldn’t they have just kept the school name and changed the address? I’ll have to check out the spreadsheets on an actual computer tomorrow. Thank you for posting

Is there any evidence of this abuse like photos of the kids starving or anything like that? What you describe really sounds like a Nazi prison camp.

I would really like to see some evidence that this is happening here in America .

OT for this thread but 2016 article on a different private religious school https://www.rt.com/usa/332442-midwest-academy-solitary-abuse/amp/

“They use seclusion preemptively and as a punitive measure. This is illegal in public health care settings, yet somehow they get away with it,” said James Farris, 24, a nursing assistant and former student.

According to Farris and others, students were placed in small concrete “isolation boxes” for at least 24 hours at a time, and could only escape by sitting still in a set position or writing an essay admitting their culpability for the offence that had landed them in the cell. Several students said that the punishment could be extended to several weeks. While they were confined, motivational recordings would be blasted into their cell through speakers, though on at least one occasion the speakers blew out, subjecting the detainees to white noise similar to that employed at Guantanamo.”

Is there any evidence of this abuse like photos of the kids starving or anything like that? What you describe really sounds like a Nazi prison camp.

I would really like to see some evidence that this is happening here in America .

I'm sorry, scratch that. I thought I was on a different thread. I'm reading the news article Trica posted now.

I hope that’s not true about an assisted living facility for the adults. [emoji22]

I really hope the source is wrong. So much money has been donated they should buy them a house and pay for caregivers, etc. The older ones have always taken care of the younger ones.

I’ve seen it with the gap in our own kids and my husband and his older aunts he grew up with, the younger ones latch onto older ones.

Sorry, I lurk more than post, but may I respectfully request that all further discussion of Hephzibah and other rogue facilities be taken to the Hephzibah thread?

My thoughts on who the mother of the two year old is... It seems that the 17 year old for sure was very willing to share details of her parents' actions with LE. LE is usually quite hesitant to identify remains, or make statements about parentage, until DNA results are returned. In this case, without DNA that we know of, they readily stated "we believe the children are all DT & LT's." The only scoure they would have for this so quickly is the children. If it weren't for the current "lewd act" charge, one could say - maybe it hasn't opened up for LE to ask the children to answer such difficult questions yet. But it's there, indicating that subject has been brought up, at least with the shero. If she's willing to expose the "lewd act" I think she would have brought up "rape resulting in pregnancy", as I'm sure she had been told that the more crimes she could expose, the better chances were to make sure her parents were locked up forever. If the LE/DA had even an inkling that the baby wasn't LT's, I think they would have jumped all over it. The only situation I can think of, if the baby belongs to one of the girls, for the DA to keep quiet about it, is if for some legal reason they thought it would be better for the case to wait until they can present DNA proof.

They jmho also have birth certificates for all of them. For the lewd charge and specific dates and 1 day apart from being exactly a year that time span/date is specific for reason. Answers to specific questions asked.

Any new pictures posted on the thread last night or today? So hard to keep up!

OT for this thread but 2016 article on a different private religious school https://www.rt.com/usa/332442-midwest-academy-solitary-abuse/amp/

“They use seclusion preemptively and as a punitive measure. This is illegal in public health care settings, yet somehow they get away with it,” said James Farris, 24, a nursing assistant and former student.

According to Farris and others, students were placed in small concrete “isolation boxes” for at least 24 hours at a time, and could only escape by sitting still in a set position or writing an essay admitting their culpability for the offence that had landed them in the cell. Several students said that the punishment could be extended to several weeks. While they were confined, motivational recordings would be blasted into their cell through speakers, though on at least one occasion the speakers blew out, subjecting the detainees to white noise similar to that employed at Guantanamo.”

Yep, I was on the other thread reading about the school, and somehow ended up over here, so I will read both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87