CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this photograph anywhere else? It showed up in the TV interview with LT's sister but I haven't seen a quality shot of it. This is the only photo I've seen in which the kids are all wearing different shirts...but they are all wearing matching baggy pink bottoms? For some of the girls, the t-shirts look like they might have celebrities on them but I really can't tell. So bizarre.
attachment.php
Gosh look at some of those turn ups on the girls...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wonder if the deputy never got close enough to knock on the door or was met out by the drive? I wonder because I was at a home to help someone move, but had no clue til we arrived. I began to smell an odor about ten feet from the front door. I made it to the front door, and past the threshold, and had to back out. It was horrible. My stomach was lurching. The home itself didn't look that bad though, but I couldn't stick around to search out where it was coming from. It was all upstairs, I later learned, from two folks with cast iron stomachs. My point is, the home that I was at, was a pillar of cleanliness based on what it seems the T. homes were, so if I could smell that, within 10' of the front door, of the home that I was at, I have to wonder if the deputy smelled an odor or noticed the piles of rancid trash on the property?

Respectfully those were different moments in time. 2001 was dog bite. Description of home when neighbor friend AV who is currently 25, said she was 10 when she went to play and inside kitchen that would be 2003. Two years later. And when same neighbor AV went to snoop in their property was 2010 and AV was 17.

Jmho if anything was wrong in 2001 dog bite incident, where dig bite 4 year old and -TAKEN to get stitches - there was a report done. LEO followed up and took dog. No reports of any kind abuse or other contact other than pigs eating neighbors dog food.

Looking at the photo where they are lined up in the numbered Dr. Suess shirts - did anyone else notice the long fingernails on some of the girls? Marvelous#11 and #12 are seated and have really long fingernails. When I saw that, I just thought 'neglect' like they are not even allowed to use clippers. Do they look like Lee Press-On Nails for the special occasion? IDK what to think about what I am seeing there on such young children (in the photo they are approximately age 10 and 8 respectively).

Someone posted this link in another thread of where they lived in Perris and it is really enlightening as you see the place was really decked out with all the top end finishes of a model home. You can go from each room to each room ----
http://fusion.realtourvision.com/m/ios-viewer.php?tourid=70634&id=1178147

The fact that they were going to up and leave to go to Oklahoma fits the pattern where they stay in a place for a few years and totally destroy the place, then move all of a sudden. I will bet that the house in Perris is completely awful. I think that this pattern of running up huge bills and buying cars and all these items and going on trips, then leaving and filing bankruptcy and having the debts all discharged is a way of life for the monster parents that has been going on for over two decades. They are classic con artists as well as monsters. I would not be shocked if there are more bankruptcy filings that go back several decades.

I also would not be surprised if there are Vienna Sausage cans littering the place in Perris like were found in the house they trashed in Texas. Maybe that is literally all they fed the children.

Thank goodness the house in Perris was a single story house. I think she probably had to scale a wall or a fence to get out once she made it outside as well because surely the Turpins locked the gate. If the brave 17 year old girl would have tried to escape from the Murrieta house, assuming she was locked in one of the bedrooms upstairs, she would have had to figure out a way to climb or jump down from a second story. Thank goodness she escaped when she did. If she had waited a day or two, it may have been too late.

If and when this case goes to trial, I'm sure the prosecution will have pictures of the filth in the Perris house to show the jury the living conditions the children were being forced to live in. I hope someone saves this video to show the 'before and after' of the house. Maybe the prosecution will even use stills from that video in their presentation.......'Here's what the family room looked like when the Turpins purchased the house...........here's what the family room looked like on the day the children were rescued from the house.' That could make a powerful impact on the jury.

No. It was a still from one of the wedding vow videos. I think there were pics that showed the kids/boys jumping in the air and some just showed pics of the kids/females with arms raised upward.
The one with the bone arm was one of the older females...possibly the oldest female.
I'll admit I didn't look very long at the picture as it was disturbing.

It is very obvious and disturbing once you start to focus on their arms and legs in various photos. Even in one of the Elvis videos I noticed when I looked at the boys ankles his leg ankle area was so thin it was scary thin. It was the video where the girls went down the isle first and Mom last and the part where I saw his ankle was when Elvis got them to join him on stage.

Has anyone seen this photograph anywhere else? It showed up in the TV interview with LT's sister but I haven't seen a quality shot of it. This is the only photo I've seen in which the kids are all wearing different shirts...but they are all wearing matching baggy pink bottoms? For some of the girls, the t-shirts look like they might have celebrities on them but I really can't tell. So bizarre.
attachment.php

Appears to be Jonas brothers ...maybe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM

But looking at the pictures of LT when she was a girl and of her mother also they were both thin. In the wedding picture of LT when she was 16 she was also very small and I would venture to say she only weighed around 100 lbs.

Does anyone else get that from looking at the photos of LT and her family that were taken when LT was young?
I don't think she looked particularly thin in her wedding photo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

https://www.pe.com/2018/01/19/distr...-accused-of-torture-from-contacting-children/

Posting a reminder that the defendants DT and LT are required to appear in court tomorrow Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 08:30AM at Riverside County Superior Court for a hearing on the protective order filed against them. The DA is seeking to bar all contact with the 13 survivors by DT and LT by telephone, electronic means, regular mail and indirectly through third parties.

IMO the order will be approved and there will be no contact.

Do you link that clothing were "filthy". Possible but stating as fact I want to read. Thanks. Looking at photos example all on couch, the jeans look worn and maybe stained from being hand me downs, but I haven't seen that #2 clothing at CC were filthy. Even in photos one with CARS, middle boy pants are rolled up, in another LT has her pants rolled up. Just things I noticed

there is a post on this page where a student said he wore the same clothes everyday and he smelled. I think it would be hard to remain clean among piles of feces and urine

It is very obvious and disturbing once you start to focus on their arms and legs in various photos. Even in one of the Elvis videos I noticed when I looked at the boys ankles his leg ankle area was so thin it was scary thin. It was the video where the girls went down the isle first and Mom last and the part where I saw his ankle was when Elvis got them to join him on stage.

It's very sad. It seems like you find stuff you missed the first time around. The Elvis video where the oldest female lost her balance three times while 'dancing' with her mother was noticed by me on the second watch of the video.
I'm not so sure it was due to her shoes as some think. IMO

Yeah i don't mean to derail the thread but for six long threads we've been talking about why nothing was done, nothing reported and now we are discussing a situation where teen girls are being locked, today, in a basement by someone who used to starve and beat children? Uh, I think we need to do something about that.
How do we do this, aside from private messaging? We can't name places and names even in the jury room, can we? Anyone have ideas for a group of us to effectively communicate about this?

Yeah i don't mean to derail the thread but for six long threads we've been talking about why nothing was done, nothing reported and now we are discussing a situation where teen girls are being locked, today, in a basement by someone who used to starve and beat children? Uh, I think we need to do something about that.

i cannot read this and not do something. I will. Tell me what. FBI? I am not in the US so It has to be by computer.

Please advise

Judging by the way they treated their children, I can imagine they'd have no problem abandoning animals. Also the pictures of the interior of their last home were disgusting.

My point is we don't know it's factual and multiple versions are out there and various time frames meshed. Was hot Texas summer 2010, in the country, alleged dogs in a brick house that current owner said had much structure damage. Possible dogs nor kitten even belonged to this family. Who had been gone unknown amount of time when Vineyards found out gone.

Could have been stray or not. Too many versions if stories. And brick house already had trash / contents removed before months prior to Baldwin the current owner went to look,

You are correct, I misread, and transcript was obtained we just don't know how.
ETA, "waited outside classroom" only means not inside and we are not told where LT waited. Could have been in hallway? I doubt that, others would be telling about that. Jmho I thinking in cafeteria or lounge area somewhere.

"That son was a student at Mt. San Jacinto College for six semesters and maintained a 3.93 grade-point-average, according to a transcript obtained by ABC News.

"Louise Turpin would accompany him, wait outside of the classroom for him," said Riverside County District Attorney Michael A. Hestrin. "When he was finished with class she would take him home."

In a statement, the college said it was aware that one of the Turpin children was previously enrolled there but declined to provide additional information about him, citing the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. http://abc7chicago.com/torture-case...ntained-393-gpa-at-community-college/2980331/
If she was waiting in a cafeteria or commons area, I would think they would have said something more like, "she waited on campus for him." JMO

I wouldn't call myself a brave survivor tbh and I haven't been through anything that even compares to what these poor babes have suffered, but I do have some experience I think. When my sister and I in our late 40s had a few weeks, when due to tragic circumstances, when we together every day and most nights, we did a lot of talking. Because of the situation that was happening then we were trying to understand how someone could act a certain way, ended talking about when we were kids which we quite rarely did, it was too deep sometimes to go into. Anyway we discovered after looking a few things up that mum was very much NPD, not that I'd ever tell her to her face! lol I actually found it really traumatising looking things up and remembering things I thought I'd forgot. So many traits were perfectly described, the scapegoat and golden child, the apparent lack of love for own children but looking like the perfect mum with all her well behaved kids, the gas lighting, the hoarding and the total selfishness that demands everything be about them - nothing else matters. Mum is/was also very beautiful and young looking at any age, always getting male attention and admiration. And still there's the guilt for every time you feel hatred or bad feelings, it's a constant head **** sometimes to be honest. We actually live our own happy content lives as adults, family parties a couples times a year were quite stressful for me due to this constant confusion regarding my feelings to mum. So it was only when my sis and I starting talking that we really realised what we'd lived with as kids, then we found out what it all meant and put a name to it. Although it has given us some answers It's still upsetting and more so when you read something as sad as this. So in answer to your question, it made me feel better that we had discovered why but also really sad to think about it, which I try not to too much.

Thank you for answering so candidly, I am glad you have a contented adult life <3

attachment.php

They appear to be Camp Rock t-shirts, so still Disney!

They had to receive nutrition through IVs, right? I don't understand the debate about just how thin they were. If you ever weighed only 80 some pounds at some point and did not need IV-delivered nutrition, then your health situation was not comparable.

Thank you. No, this institution still exists. a little private gulag run by the same monster who was there when I was a child. He no longer starves the girls and claims he no longer uses corporal punishment (severe bloody beatings they were, actually) I have devoted my life to trying to close him down and expose him because in spite of his claims to have changed his ways I know how much he enjoyed hurting and humiliating young girls. That is who he is, that kind of sadism and cruelty is from the soul. I truly believe the girls locked in his basement are in danger every day and continue to exhaust every avenue I can find to try and rescue them.
Can I ask if this place is located in Missouri?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My point is we don't know it's factual and multiple versions are out there and various time frames meshed. Was hot Texas summer 2010, in the country, alleged dogs in a brick house that current owner said had much structure damage. Possible dogs nor kitten even belonged to this family. Who had been gone unknown amount of time when Vineyards found out gone.

Could have been stray or not. Too many versions if stories. And brick house already had trash / contents removed before months prior to Baldwin the current owner went to look,

ETA respectfully, their "last home" was in another town in CA and I haven't seen any photos from that home. The only ones I have seen to be allegedly are from FT Worth and brick house in Rio Vista. They had not lived in brick house since 2004. I know it's alleged to be from their prior homes, but I personally have no proof the one in FT Worth was from them leaving that way or same with brick home had moved out of. Brick house built in 1975. Possible had damage when bought. Could have been foreclosure then. Property value jumped long after lived there jmho gas wells is why then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper