CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!

I mentioned the following story in another case on our form. I had a high-school teacher, that also taught Middle School, (back than, it was called Jr. High.) On two occasions with two separate kids where he taught in Middle School, they smelled so badly that he finally couldn't take it any more. In each instance, he took the kids down to the gym teacher and said, "These students are kicked out of my class until they are properly cleaned and groomed each day, and wearing clean clothes." I wonder what would have happened if someone had done the same to the Turpin boy?

Of course as an adult, he would be responsible for himself. However, there comes a point in time where you have to take action.

Satch
exactly how would those students get clean clothes? Hopefully teachers and other staff are getting smarter about the needs of kids

Meanwhile, a defense attorney for the Turpin parents stopped by to collect clothing for the defendants to wear at their court hearing on Wednesday. The lawyer said the district attorney's office was attempting to file a restraining order to prevent the husband and wife from contacting others who might be involved in the case.

http://abc7.com/perris-torture-case-eldest-son-maintained-393-gpa/2978384/

Respectfully those were different moments in time. 2001 was dog bite. Description of home when neighbor friend AV who is currently 25, said she was 10 when she went to play and inside kitchen that would be 2003. Two years later. And when same neighbor AV went to snoop in their property was 2010 and AV was 17.

Jmho if anything was wrong in 2001 dog bite incident, where dig bite 4 year old and -TAKEN to get stitches - there was a report done. LEO followed up and took dog. No reports of any kind abuse or other contact other than pigs eating neighbors dog food.

Who is AV?

"Daughter Barbara Vinyard, 19, and her sister played with the Turpin children a few times in a nearby creek, but they wouldn’t share their names."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-na-perris-texas-20180120-story,amp.html

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If the kids are wearing Camp Rock/Jonas Brothers t-shirts, I wonder if they were allowed to watch it/were fans or if LT bought them purely because they are Disnay?

You know, I almost wonder if maybe the shirts were gifts from a family member? The photo is taken inside the home, so this wasn't an "outing." Maybe the Aunt sent the kids shirts and the mom had them all put them on and take a photo to send to her. Like, "look at how well the kids are?" Since this has only been shown on the interview with LT's sister, maybe it's a photo she had of the kids. As for the pants... I'm still baffled.

Methinks Ms Monster either did not like to cook or did not know how to cook.

Many reports say that the children were fed once a day but not enough to sustain them. If the parents ate at Taco Bell and had Pizza once a day.........I wonder what she was feeding the children in their 'once a day' meal. If she didn't know how to cook or was too lazy to cook, maybe she only fed them something out of a can.

My point is we don't know it's factual and multiple versions are out there and various time frames meshed. Was hot Texas summer 2010, in the country, alleged dogs in a brick house that current owner said had much structure damage. Possible dogs nor kitten even belonged to this family. Who had been gone unknown amount of time when Vineyards found out gone.

Could have been stray or not. Too many versions if stories. And brick house already had trash / contents removed before months prior to Baldwin the current owner went to look,
I'm not sure why it's being questioned that they abandoned animals.

Ricky Vinyard walked through the family’s trailer at the time, and reading reports from California this week reminded him of what he saw.

“It was waist-deep in filth. There were dead dogs and cats in there,” he said, the smell “rancid.”

He found two Chihuahuas that had survived by eating waste from a mound of soiled diapers. The family’s Ford F-150 truck was heaped with the dirty diapers and empty Vienna sausage cans, he said, “It seemed like that’s all they ate.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-na-perris-texas-20180120-story.html

Has anyone seen this photograph anywhere else? It showed up in the TV interview with LT's sister but I haven't seen a quality shot of it. This is the only photo I've seen in which the kids are all wearing different shirts...but they are all wearing matching baggy pink bottoms? For some of the girls, the t-shirts look like they might have celebrities on them but I really can't tell. So bizarre.
attachment.php

At the Elvis vow event, all the kids had black hair. We know from catching a glimpse of their hair in this picture that their hair was dyed at the vow event. I'm certain that dying their hair was an additional way to dehumanize and objectify the children by undermining their individuality.

there is a post on this page where a student said he wore the same clothes everyday and he smelled. I think it would be hard to remain clean among piles of feces and urine

Piles of urine and feces in current home? I remember smell and opening of windows by LEO but not this will have to look for that. Or is that an assumption? Thanks

At the Elvis vow event, all the kids had black hair. We know from catching a glimpse of their hair in this picture that their hair was dyed at the vow event. I'm certain that dying their hair was an additional way to dehumanize and objectify the children by undermining their individuality.
The youngest kids look to have lighter hair in the Elvis video, brown rather than black. I don't think she colours their hair.

I don't believe it is a coincidence that she had planned this for two years and the youngest child is 2 years old. Or that the youngest child is well fed. She may be breast fed and the child of the 17-yo.

I wasn't trying to speculate what made some of the children decide, two years ago, to try to escape. I'm sure it likely does have something to do with the baby.

I was just saying I don't think that two years ago, they got everything in place to escape, and just waited til it "got bad enough" or they found out "something bad was about to happen." I just think it took those two years to get the three parts of the plan to work. 1. Obtain the phone/charger. 2. Take the pictures. 3. Escape undetected. And I think that somehow the chaos of moving caused the parents to slip up somewhere, and the plan worked.

Piles of urine and feces in current home? I remember smell and opening of windows by LEO but not this will have to look for that. Or is that an assumption? Thanks

there are plenty of references in the media that some children were chained and had to relieve themselves right there

Working backwards~I know I missed some posts. The name of the institution/school is Hephzibah House. It is in Warsaw/Winona Lake Indiana USA. Can I start a new thread or topic on it?

Well, he did say this, and I'm guessing that's where OP's comment is coming from:

Hestrin painted a bleak picture -- what he called "a snapshot" -- of the inside of the Turpin family home, previously described as "dark and foul-smelling."

"Circumstantial evidence in the house suggests that the victims were often not released from their chains to go to the bathroom," Hestrin added.

Hestrin is clearly suggesting that urine and feces were regularly not being produced in the toilet.

If she was waiting in a cafeteria or commons area, I would think they would have said something more like, "she waited on campus for him." JMO

Honestly no need where she was, and that's open ended talk. She brought him, stayed but not inside class room and then they left. Haven't seen quotes from fellow students who gave other comments about LT sitting right outside in hall waiting.

DA wouldn't say that jmho they just give enough to go with changing counts. Kinda like probable cause affidavit, just enough evidence shy they believe whatever the SW is wanted for. Except SW is sworn. What we have been told is horrible and not making light of it. But as they stated, ongoing investigation. I don't envy them.

He may not have come back to school if that had happened. Or at least that was the case of a child during my teen school years after a teacher handed a child a bar of Ivory soap and told her to go home and wash with it.
This was done in front of other students and was due to other kids complaining about the child having bugs in her hair and dirt up and down her arms. Horrible.IMO

This is so sad and I can remember back in elementary school that there always seemed like one or two children that were not well kept or groomed well.

Kids can be very cruel to each other without realizing it was likely not even the child's fault they left their home the way they did.

Instead of kids making fun of other kids in this situation maybe things can change in schools for kids to look for ways to help a child in this situation. Its a tricky situation because likely teachers and administration would have to get involved with the parents and if it is not carefully done then more harm than good could happen.

For example the parent could get resentful and pull their child from the school to never be seen again. Or the child may get a worse "label" than they already have from the peers.

All I know is this is very important stuff and I know for sure my old schools did not teach us kids about this sort of stuff and I wish they would have.

This may have been asked but why are they going to be in court tomorrow? Riverside Hall of Justice at 13:30 - January 24, 2018.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Turpin David Inmate Info.JPG
    Turpin David Inmate Info.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 513
  • Turpin Louise Inmate Info.jpg
    Turpin Louise Inmate Info.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 506
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online