CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't Elizabeth mention the filth here...she lived with them in Ft Worth when they had four children. At about 01:45 the little girl is eating cake and the house looks immaculate...I wonder if she snapped at some point after having another 2 or 3 and instead of becoming Andrea Yates, she dealt a more drawn out evil on them. Her sister did say LT was the shot caller.
https://youtu.be/nLvF0SN3g3c

Thank you for posting that video, I hadn't seen it. It gave a pretty good chronology of the moves from Ft. Worth to Rio Vista to California.

The Fort Worth house was clean and neat at the 1:45 mark. (I presume it was the Ft. Worth house...anyway).

Something must have happened before they moved out of the Fort Worth house, since it was left so dirty. I know that houses look dirtier when you move out and move the furniture and expose the clean carpet which makes the traffic area look really dirty, but that was way beyond that. Real dirty, dirty carpet and walls and doors. Yuck.

It does sound like they tried to home school, if there were desks lined up like a school at some point in Rio Vista. I wonder if they used the brick house for school when they moved to the mobile home, or what?

Thank you for posting that video, I hadn't seen it. It gave a pretty good chronology of the moves from Ft. Worth to Rio Vista to California.

The Fort Worth house was clean and neat at the 1:45 mark. (I presume it was the Ft. Worth house...anyway).

Something must have happened before they moved out of the Fort Worth house, since it was left so dirty. I know that houses look dirtier when you move out and move the furniture and expose the clean carpet which makes the traffic area look really dirty, but that was way beyond that. Real dirty, dirty carpet and walls and doors. Yuck.

It does sound like they tried to home school, if there were desks lined up like a school at some point in Rio Vista. I wonder if they used the brick house for school when they moved to the mobile home, or what?

I read one of the neighbors said there were desks in the double wide as well...Vintage I believe.

I wish we had some information about the house they rented when they first moved to California. Interviews with neighbors, landlord, whatever.

There is another drawing on the wall in picture 8/30. Noughts and crosses/tic tac toe maybe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5318481/House-Horrors-pair-fled-Texas-child-sought-help.html
Their license plates in two of these photos say DL4EVER and DSLAND. Obviously the second one means Disneyland, but the DL in first could either be "David and Louise" or "Disneyland." Pretty creepy that their first names together would be the initials of Disneyland. I wouldn't be surprised if that fed into their fantasy a bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think the picture on the wall was drawn by one of the parents. The kids would have surely been beat for drawing on the wall.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
If that's the case, they could have been using the drawing of the round child to shame them and make them believe they are fat. Like "This is why you don't get food."

Looks like either a target, or a hurting, hungry stomach. Not sure which.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I thought target, too. Maybe even used as a dartboard. Sickening.

Sorry, I am not caught up and have been responding to things with comments that have already been addressed by others. Apologies for the repetition.

It looks like a baby in a Target bag to me.
I have no idea the significance of such a drawing, other than the child wants to be special like the stuff in the Target bags, or maybe the bags were used as diapers/clothing for a baby???
We can speculate, but I doubt we will ever know.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe someone in a barrell?

Attachments

• shooting_a_fish_in_a_barrel.jpg
    shooting_a_fish_in_a_barrel.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 62
  • A1097750.jpg
    A1097750.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 62
Randy Quad in "Kingpin." That's all I can see when I look at DT's hair...

k-two.jpg

I wish we had some information about the house they rented when they first moved to California. Interviews with neighbors, landlord, whatever.
I think his parents stayed with them for a week at that house...Murietta?

Bill Carson, I hardly recognized you. :happydance::happydance:

I think his parents stayed with them for a week at that house...Murietta?

Yes, they lived in a rental house in Murietta. They moved there after the home and double wide in Texas were foreclosed on.
Possibly filed bankruptcy around this time also?
The parents came to visit there. I think LT was on her best behavior for that visit and probably cleaned up the house (once, lol).
Since it was a rental house I don't think they trashed it like their other residences. Having a pissed landlord after them for damaging the house would have landed them in court and sent up red flags.
IMO

I'd like to reiterate the fecal smearing being connected to ADHD, autism spectrum, OCD, anxiety -- it's a sensory thing. Self-stimulation or self soothing. Someone stated upthread "fecal smearing is almost always related to sexual abuse" and that may be true sometimes, but I'd challenge that generalization, after many years dealing w/ it w/ my own severely ADHD-inattentive sibling, and reading tons on the topic as a result. (I can 100% guarantee my sibling was never sexually abused.) JME

Pica is often a result of nutritional deficiencies but can also be a sensory/stim behavior. I did this frequently as a child, and even as an adult I strongly crave gritty powdered uncooked foods. (It's a texture thing -- anyone who wants to know more can just ask .. I know a fair amt on the topic.) I was never starved or abused, and tho I am pretty consistently anemic, it's ultimately just my own anxiety/adhd/genetic weirdness. Obviously a totally different situation than the T kids! JME.

Extreme example, but when Lauren Kavanaugh was rescued her esophagus was clogged w/ feces & non-food items like pieces of plastic, carpet fibers & drywall. It's partly due to starvation & partly a way for a starving child to comfort themselves. Oral fixation. FWIW I also sucked my thumb until I was like 10 and I am a lifelong pen chewer/pen clicker & nail-biter. (The ONLY thing that prevents my nailbiting is maintaining artificial nails 24/7. It's pathetic.) Again, I was never starved or abused. Just stating why I've read so much on this topic. I don't work in psychiatry/psychology/behavioral sciences...JME/JMO.

Randy Quad in "Kingpin." That's all I can see when I look at DT's hair...

attachment.php

Perfect!

With a little bit of the guy from No County for Old Men mixed in---

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 11.28.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 11.28.19 PM.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 499
Yes, they lived in a rental house in Murietta. They moved there after the home and double wide in Texas were foreclosed on.
Possibly filed bankruptcy around this time also?
The parents came to visit there. I think LT was on her best behavior for that visit and probably cleaned up the house (once, lol).
Since it was a rental house I don't think they trashed it like their other residences. Having a pissed landlord after them for damaging the house would have landed them in court and sent up red flags.
IMO
Bankruptcy was 2011...saw it online earlier. There was a large amount under 'security deposits', so I'll bet you are right.

How awful for you. And I'm sure your friend had the best of intentions.

I agree, caution is well warranted in this case.

Because she believed she and/or her family would be killed. She was a kid under her captors' complete and utter control. They knew where she and her family lived, so not a stretch for her to believe they would kill them (and her). She lived with that fear every day. Check out interviews she has done on this topic.

So you think she actually believed that she was safer with the kidnappers, than with them in custody and her back with her family? Don't you think Stockholm syndrome makes a little more sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot