CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found any info about the wife? I'm reading elsewhere that many are speculating that Tashfeen Malik is a false name, and other sites are pointing out that this is not a female name. All speculation of course, but wow is it odd that we know nothing about her. Not even a photo of her. Nothing really other than her age and that she came to the US on a visa to marry. Are the Feds withholding info they don't want released to the public, or do they not know much about her? Scary if that's the case.

BBM
Very odd. I found the same.
Every person I found with that name was male.

My comment was in response to someone saying "no training required". If someone hadn't been trained swapping out magazines during a mass shooting would not be easy, and in fact could become a huge problem (especially with a 30 round mag) if someone had never practiced.

The woman had training.

I did read that one man ran to his office and retrieved a .45, the shooters never came after him so he never used it.

I agree with you. I'm sure both of these clowns had gone out into the surrounding countryside somewhere and done a little target practicing long before this happened. They certainly had plenty of ammo to practice with.

San Bernardino Shooter Was 'Bad Person,' Not Radical: Brother-in-Law

SAN BERNARDINO, California — A brother-in-law of one of the San Bernardino shooters said the Christmas party massacre was "a personal act" unconnected to the culprit's Muslim faith and described him simply as "a bad person."

Farhan Khan said he had "no idea" what led to Wednesday's rampage, in which 14 people were killed. He added that Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, were "a happy couple" who loved their baby daughter. The tot was left with her grandmother before the mass shooting.

More:
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...as-bad-person-not-radical-brother-law-n474041

And it begins....

On CNN, Cuomo is interviewing TWO family attorneys representing the Farooq family, apparently.

One lawyers last name was Chelsey, I believe. He is bobbing and weaving, deflecting, dancing....trying really had to start rumors...

[paraphrasing his words}
" None of this makes sense---the facts don't add up...This woman weighed about 95 pounds...she could not shoot a big rifle like that....She probably couldn't even lift it ....they had no military training....How would they know how to shoot those weapons? It just makes no sense..."

He tried to muddy the waters about the weapons and bombs too :

[paraphrased]

" No one ever saw Sayed with any weapons or pipe bombs. No one ever saw anything like that in their possession...No one ever saw either of them being aggressive or expressing extremist views....it is just not believable...And I spent the last three hours with the FBI---they have NOTHING which connects them to any terrorists or terrorist communications....NOTHING..."

the lawyer kind of tripped up once though. He said something about them not being able to shoot and not being trained in military skills...then he said something like :

[paraphrased]
" ....and both of them were found face down, handcuffed...how could they have shot at the police if they were restrained>?"

The problem is, we all saw the videos of her shooting from the car. She was not handcuffed...NICE TRY Mr Attorney....

...they shot FIRST at department managers. Then, sprayed the room. Per CBS.

Quick post to say thanks to everyone here at WS. I was watching CNN & all those news channels and Dear God they talk to the public like we are morons or preschoolers. If they ask another witness: "So tell me, how did you feel?" I may implode.

I thought: "Eff this...I'm off to Websleuths to get the real story & good info." :)

And it begins....

On CNN, Cuomo is interviewing TWO family attorneys representing the Farooq family, apparently.

One lawyers last name was Chelsey, I believe. He is bobbing and weaving, deflecting, dancing....trying really had to start rumors...

[paraphrasing his words}
" None of this makes sense---the facts don't add up...This woman weighed about 95 pounds...she could not shoot a big rifle like that....She probably couldn't even lift it ....they had no military training....How would they know how to shoot those weapons? It just makes no sense..."

[paraphrased]

" No one ever saw Sayed with any weapons or pipe bombs. No one ever saw anything like that in their possession...No one ever saw either of them being aggressive or expressing extremist views....it is just not believable...And I spent the last three hours with the FBI---they have NOTHING which connects them to any terrorists or terrorist communications....NOTHING..."

the lawyer kind of tripped up once though. He said something about them not being able to shoot and not being trained in military skills...then he said something like :

[paraphrased]
" ....and both of them were found face down, handcuffed...how could they have shot at the police if they were restrained>?"

The problem is, we all saw the videos of her shooting from the car. She was not handcuffed...NICE TRY Mr Attorney....

Don't lawyers have a bad enough reputation as it is without guys like this stirring the pot ?

Much like Mr. T would say......"Shut up fool ! "

here is the video:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/12/04/shooters-family-attorney-intv-cuomo-newday.cnn

And it begins....

[paraphrasing his words}

[paraphrased]

[paraphrased]

San Bernardino Shooter Was 'Bad Person,' Not Radical: Brother-in-Law

SAN BERNARDINO, California — A brother-in-law of one of the San Bernardino shooters said the Christmas party massacre was "a personal act" unconnected to the culprit's Muslim faith and described him simply as "a bad person."

Farhan Khan said he had "no idea" what led to Wednesday's rampage, in which 14 people were killed. He added that Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, were "a happy couple" who loved their baby daughter. The tot was left with her grandmother before the mass shooting.

More:
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...as-bad-person-not-radical-brother-law-n474041

Lots of good interview videos at that link.

The BIL is full of bs IMO. He has "Absolutely no idea why they did this ....but he is sure it wasn't because of radical Islam".

One video also says the FBI found evidence they were communicating with jihadists in the US and overseas for quite sometime.

Quick post to say thanks to everyone here at WS. I was watching CNN & all those news channels and Dear God they talk to the public like we are morons or preschoolers. If they ask another witness: "So tell me, how did you feel?" I may implode.

I thought: "Eff this...I'm off to Websleuths to get the real story & good info." :)

Well.......you're here now......how does that make you feel ??

an gorilla scares kids.gif

The interview with the Imam's at his Mosque is creepy IMO.

First off they make it clear THEY ARE THE REAL VICTIMS here, the police showed up at their door, they have received threats etc...

He says "Look at the harm that came out of it! Today we are fearing for our lives! We are fearing for the Muslim community!" Uhhhh....yeah....the dead and mutilated aren't worth a mention.

Secondly I found the "American Dream" comments to be especially creepy. The guy says Farook was living the American dream...he had an education, a good job, wife, etc...

Why would an Imam be focusing on all of the material/worldly things? He wouldn't unless it was in contrast to the more important SPIRITUAL things, and perhaps jihad is the pathway to paradise in his mind.

They did not condemn the massacre in any way whatsoever.
That speaks volumes IMO.

[video=youtu;6byG3kpajIo]http://youtu.be/6byG3kpajIo[/video]

lol With anything that is happening or a break in a case my first thought is always WS.

I would like to know about Farook's job performance. Any discipline problems, problems with boss or co-workers?

Maybe he went "postal". I thought of Patrick Sherrill who killed 15 people and injured 6 at an Edmond OK Post Office in 1986. (Just one many of USPS murders)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_killings

Too much planning involved for it to be postal to me. We haven't heard about receipts or CC charges in reference to the bomb making supplies. It has been reported that he rented the suv 3 days prior and with the quantity of bombs they had that took time. So for me postal is out. jmo idk

I don't have the link because his facebook acct was deactivated really fast!!! But there were many photos! It's her!

ETA: In response to a photo of his wife. I forgot to quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez