CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...OT but...who knows at this point...

Police in New York say a traffic stop has resulted in the arrest of a man posing as a federal air marshal who had an assault weapon, body armor and nearly 9,000 rounds of ammunition.

Nassau County police said Friday that there was no known threat to the public.

They stopped the suspect based on a tip Thursday morning in the Long Island community of Syosset (sy-AH'-seht).

Police say he had a pistol, a knife and the assault weapon in the car, along with the body armor and 500 rounds of ammunition. He produced a fake shield and credential while claiming to be an air marshal.

Authorities say they found five more handguns and 8,300 more rounds of ammunition at his home.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-traffic-stop-suspect-assault-rifle-body-armor-35581917
Omg. That's like 15 minutes from me. Is this truly our new world? I'm so sad.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just a normal housewife, cooking up bombs. How do those liars, whoops I mean lawyers explain that? I thought making explosives was supposed to be illegal.

Farook wasn't a meat and potato type of man.

The way the house was left it seems or appears that it is possible they or she got a call that said the time is now. jmo It was said that he seemed agitated before he left, I have not seen it verified that there was an argument there. jmo Just seems that it was rushed. jmo

I think the house looks like someone left in a hurry because grandma and baby were rushed out of there. It looked like someone was cooking and I bet it as Grandma.

I think that the wife went with her husband that morning, and waited in the SUV. They told Grandma 'THEY' had a doctors appointment. So they left together.

Wow.
I've been working this evening and I've had to skip a bunch of posts which I'll go back to later.

But watching these attorneys, I'm speechless.

I still feel shocked about the media being in th ehouse.

Does anyone feel as if there are things here that don't quite add up? I'm far from a conspiracy theorist but some of this is just weird.:thinking:

Its weird for sure. But they are dead, so who can use you contaminated my crime scene

I think the landlord just aint that bright , and figured it was his property , would love to know if he is incaracerated poor old man

Omg. That's like 15 minutes from me. Is this truly our new world? I'm so sad.

Yep. Apparently, NCPD got a tip about this dude. way to go for following up!

numbing huh steel

oh my lord never heard this the made one of the A15 into an automatic - not that i know what that entails but ..............

Yes, CARIIS, the AR15 is virtually identical to the M16 rifle, but without the automatic fire feature. To convert the AR14 to have the auto feature is a simple task that only takes minutes. The attorney's statement. "she only weighs 95#, she couldn't pick up, or shoot the rifle", is BS.. It is a very light weapon and has no recoil/kick when firing it.

Thank you. I just finished watching and I'm just flabbegasted at their audacity. I realize they're just representing the family, but FPS, show some contrition. There are families suffering out there.

ITA, there was actually a bit of arrogance in the delivery of the statement, IMO.

Pakistanis usually have arranged marriages, if the family has money marrying a cousin is popular (and leads to a LOT of pretty severe birth defects). Her family had to have a hand in this else she couldn't have done it. In SA women can't even travel out of the country without a male relative's permission.

Hooking up with a guy making a modest income in the states on a dating website has to be unusual, especially if her father is well off.

Good point about the permission. In fact, I'm not sure they're even allowed to go out in public without the presence of a male relative. I hadn't thought about that.

I cant blelive they are still "questioning" if she was trained -- if you hand me a A15 ( i would not take it but) its not like its an genetic gift , like breathing!

Snip

Malik, who was born in Pakistan, moved to Saudi Arabia 25 years ago when she was about four years old. When she was older, she likely moved back and forth between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, according to a source close to the Saudi Arabian government.

In 2007, she returned to Pakistan to study at Bahuddin Zakri University in Multan and stayed until 2012, according to a Pakistani intelligence official. She was said to be a brilliant student and was not known to have religious or political affiliation while there.

Malik encountered Syed Nazrim Farook, an American of Pakistani origin born in Chicago, on a dating website, an attorney for Farook’s family told reporters today. U.S. officials said Farook could have met Malik or her family in Saudi Arabia during a trip there in the fall of 2013. After another trip in July 2014, Farook returned to the U.S. with Malik in tow. The couple was married the next month.

Malik came to the U.S. on what is known as a “fiancé” visa, which allows an American fiancé to petition for his or her partner’s temporary entry before marriage. For the visa application, the address she listed in her Pakistani hometown, ABC News discovered today, does not exist. Malik received a her Green Card this summer, U.S. officials said.

Six months ago, the couple had a baby daughter and named her according to a naming convention more common to Arab families, rather than in the typical Pakistani manner.

How Malik purportedly became radicalized enough to post the purported pledge of allegiance to ISIS and help kill more than a dozen people in a quiet California town is still a mystery.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/female-san-bernardino-shooter-tashfeen-malik/story?id=35589386

She moved here a year ago and already held a Green Card???
Any immigration attorneys on the thread??? This is very fast. IMO

Well, I am glad there is finally a picture of her, I was beginning to think that the husband hadn't ever seen her face either.

Why so long for the picture of her to be released? Who found it?? Thought someone said there was NOOOOOO photos. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think many will. I will go, not on opening day, but I will go. I really want to see it on the big screen. And, I hate to see terror win.
Yes! Me too. I can't wait to go. Eff the terrorist Bastards!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member