CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was the mom when they went back to the house after the murders?

The lawyer states that because the female suspect was about 90 lbs she could have carried a weapon or worn a tactical vest. This is stupid and pure blasphemy. Having served in the military and in police forces I have trained along side females who have slight frames and can easily carry assault rifles and wear vests. His assertion that one would need military training to carry out this event shows his complete lack of intellect or his extreme and ridiculous bias. Was that some kind of cartoon?:shame:

It makes me wonder why no one has seen her. And if no one has seen her, how do they know her weight? How old is this wife?

<modsnip>
All I can say is, what in sam hill were those cards doing ON THE BED? (I assume that's where they were, that's where I saw a lot of ID's and such). I mean . . . most people keep those in their wallet . . it doesn't make much sense, if those are legitimate cards, for them to be strewn around like that. That's just odd. I'll say it again, the baby needs to be taken by DCS. That baby is in danger. Period.

They were on the bed AFTER the FBI , ATF etc. searched the home...probably sorted through on it.

This really bothered me. One would think the media would know better and not touch anything. I couldn't believe what I saw. They were touching everything, rifling through papers, putting their knees on the bed. What is wrong with these people? Don't they have a duty to also protect the integrity of a potential crime scene so that more Americans are not slaughtered?

The home was released by LE ... no longer a crime scene.

Just a normal housewife, cooking up bombs. How do those <modsnip> lawyers explain that? I thought making explosives was supposed to be illegal.

Why do they keep making this question did they have help. He worked 40 hours a week and she was 80 lbs - and grandma is old - who the heck is caring all these deliveries from the house to the garage

gun folks how much would 6000 bullets weigh -- oh never mind I will ask there lawyers!!

The smartest thing the Farook family could do at this point is fire their arses and make a statement of sympathy to the families of all those affected. jmo

Thank you. I just finished watching and I'm just flabbegasted at their audacity. I realize they're just representing the family, but FPS, show some contrition. There are families suffering out there.

Because lawyers lie on behalf of their clients ? Ever hear of a guy named Nurmi ?

numbing huh steel

oh my lord never heard this the made one of the A15 into an automatic - not that i know what that entails but ..............

The minute the topic of her being the key player in this is the minute they should have started to say that they didn't like how secretive she was or that she was too private, something that would distance themselves from her. But no they go on the defensive and that is not good. jmo

Where was the mom when they went back to the house after the murders?

I was wondering the same thing. I babysit my 6 month old granddaughter once a week. I rarely take her anywhere other than a walk in her stroller. 6 month olds are perfectly happy in their own homes and there is no need to take them out to playdates or to the mall or anything. So I too wonder where Grandma and baby were when the shooters returned home.

I wonder how often Muslim women who are as conservative as this one is being made out to be---never spoke to the men in the family, no one ever saw her face because she always wore a veil, etc.---how often do they seek an American husband on a dating website? Especially those who don't have any ties (family or otherwise) in the US. This is a serious question I'm curious about because I would assume an extremely conservative Muslim woman living in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia would prefer to marry a man with a similar background and grew up in the Middle East.

Pakistanis usually have arranged marriages, if the family has money marrying a cousin is popular (and leads to a LOT of pretty severe birth defects). Her family had to have a hand in this else she couldn't have done it. In SA women can't even travel out of the country without a male relative's permission.

Hooking up with a guy making a modest income in the states on a dating website has to be unusual, especially if her father is well off.

Just a normal housewife, cooking up bombs. How do those liars, whoops I mean lawyers explain that? I thought making explosives was supposed to be illegal.

Was it me...or did they ignore the automatic weapons?

On another thought. Given the information about the theater casing by middle eastern males along with the fact that the suspects did not ditch the vehicle, wipe the vehicle, and remove the contents in effort to dissociate themselves from the crime spells out a larger planned event. Fortunately witnesses gave good information and the suspects were caught and exterminated before causing more carnage. I think the likelihood that this was bigger than we know is strong. Also I think given the information we now know, the likelihood that there were more suspects is in play as well.

bbm

Good point -- and let's hope that checking for a bigger threat is exactly what the FBI, et al, is doing at this very moment.

Fox said the landlord was paid $1000 for early access to the apartment by the first reporting agency.

This really bothered me. One would think the media would know better and not touch anything. I couldn't believe what I saw. They were touching everything, rifling through papers, putting their knees on the bed. What is wrong with these people? Don't they have a duty to also protect the integrity of a potential crime scene so that more Americans are not slaughtered?

Greed. Shame on their employers. IMO

it was like a yard sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads