CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That lawyer is annoying me---

He says the mother-in-law would not have known what was going on because she did live with them, but she stayed to herself, upstairs...

Did you all see how small that house was? How could she stay 'separate' in such a small place?

Yup. I think I will pass on seeing Star Wars on opening day and will maybe wait for it to be on demand.

I think many will. I will go, not on opening day, but I will go. I really want to see it on the big screen. And, I hate to see terror win.

That lawyer is annoying me---

He says the mother-in-law would not have known what was going on because she did live with them, but she stayed to herself, upstairs...

Did you all see how small that house was? How could she stay 'separate' in such a small place?

Because lawyers lie on behalf of their clients ? Ever hear of a guy named Nurmi ?

I think these guys are just drumming up business from within the muslim community. Don't take anything these guys say seriously.....they are just rambling and enjoying time in front of the cameras.

You'd think the fuzzy one would have at least shaved his damn neck before getting on national television. Clean up a little bit for christ sakes.

Earlier today I heard one of the lawyers say that there was no way the wife could of handled the gun because she weighed under 100 pounds. I started hunting in 6th grade and being under 80 pounds never stopped me. Now they're going on about no links to any suspicious groups, of course there's no links after destroying all the phones, computers...

The lawyers are now complaining that muslims aren't getting a fair shake, I kid you not. They are whining about how everybody is picking on muslims and how unfair it is. They seem to be forgetting about the entire purpose of this press conference.

Isn't this the families opportunity to apologize for having such a creep for a son and tell the victims families how sorry they are ?

These lawyers are just getting their 15 minutes of fame in........they have nothing to offer and nothing to add.

They both need to be added to a watch list.

No 15 minutes of shame.

It was near closing, the box office shuts down shortly after the last movie starts which is more than an hour before closing time.

If they wanted info on future sold out shows, like Star Wars then asking WOULD make sense. Tickets have to be bought in advance OR people end up waiting in line for a couple of hours.

If you are a terrorist and you don't go to the movies very often these are things they would need to know plus if they were planting bombs seating would be an issue, if you don't arrive early enough you end up with front row seats and those wouldn't work well.
The thing that's makes me feel like this was NOT terror related, is the fact that all they had to do was go to a few movies, scope out the place a few times. Also, the movie times are online so they don't need to ask about that either. Seems silly to go make yourself look suspicious when you don't need to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

" Just because they just 'happen to be' Muslim....it could be a workplace incident, we don't really know ...."

The lawyers ^^^^^trying hard to blame this on co-workers making fun of his beard.
:facepalm:

Lol, what a joke gaggle of Lawyers. I grew up with a nearly quarter sized nevus/birthmark on the side of my face and still have it today. I was ridiculed as a child and adolescent. Not a reason to resort to violence. I am fine with it. Beard discrimination, what fluff!

Wait... they think come Monday-Tuesday they will have all the answers? lol We can tell them now.

Fox reporters giggling after the pc ended lol

"Having a huge [I think that's word used] amount of ammo doesn't mean you're planning an attack."

Farrok Attorney on CNN
Except.... they did.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Earlier today I heard one of the lawyers say that there was no way the wife could of handled the gun because she weighed under 100 pounds. I started hunting in 6th grade and being under 80 pounds never stopped me. Now they're going on about no links to any suspicious groups, of course there's no links after destroying all the phones, computers...

Yeah, I heard that too. It was stupid the first time I heard it, and it still is. I was shooting rifles and shotguns when I was 10 years old. She may have also had a sling, which would have distributed the weight of the rifle around her neck so she wouldn't have had to support much of the weight of the rifle , or the recoil, with her arms.

The constant bringing up of the Muslim community show's the agenda, trying to make this about that vs the murderers. I can't imagine what the families of the victims are thinking about this.

It is kinda like saying my client is not an arsonist just becasue he burned out 12 buildings in the last 18 months -- he just likes matches !!

I wonder how often Muslim women who are as conservative as this one is being made out to be---never spoke to the men in the family, no one ever saw her face because she always wore a veil, etc.---how often do they seek an American husband on a dating website? Especially those who don't have any ties (family or otherwise) in the US. This is a serious question I'm curious about because I would assume an extremely conservative Muslim woman living in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia would prefer to marry a man with a similar background and grew up in the Middle East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil