CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Six months ago, he was very happy when his daughter was born and he looked forward to having a life with his daughter. Something changed in the last six months.'

Stretch here....but could post partum depression have played a role in this?

I think they would have had to be radicalized beforehand but if she went over the edge after the baby was born that could have escalated things.

How can any mother nursing her baby at 6 months, just give her baby away to go shoot people up and die for a cause with a husband and leave that baby an orphan???
........killing the same people who gave her a baby shower?
IMOO there are many more 'friends' of theirs involved.
We are just told a 'few' things..........much more than 2 nut jobs.
Where did they buy all the ammo? guns? over what time period?
How many months did they build pipe bombs?
I feel for the neighbors............the whole complex could of blown up if something went wrong.
Our friends live near in Riverside CA..............500 refugees;18-35 yr old "MALES' already came in..........food stamps etc.
not family units...............what does that tell us?? Shame on us!

Was/ is the baby a prop?
Was/is the baby even theirs?
Was she even pregnant?
I think dna needs be done tbh.
What self respecting mother who has a babe in arms would do such a despicable act of violence?

Sorry if already posted, lots of pics.

"Two years [ago] he went to Saudi Arabia and married his wife but he didn't get radicalized there.

'Six months ago, he was very happy when his daughter was born and he looked forward to having a life with his daughter. Something changed in the last six months.'

An acquaintance of Farook told CNN that Farook never spoke of Malik and rarely spoke of their child - not even announcing the baby's birth.

'I never saw her and he never said anything about her,' the acquaintance, who has not been named, said of Farook and Malik. 'I can't answer any of these things about her.'

At this stage in the investigation, officials say it appears the couple were inspired by ISIS, rather than expressly ordered to carry out the attacks.

Some investigators believe Malik and Faroook were self-radicalized, but it is also possible that someone may have motivated them.

Malik moved to Saudi Arabia from Pakistan about 25 years ago but returned home to study to become a pharmacist, according to two Pakistani officials. She had two brothers and two sisters and was related to Ahmed Ali Aulak, a former provincial minister.

Malik was from the Layyah district in southern Punjab province, the officials said. She returned to Pakistan five or six years ago to complete a degree from Bahauddin Zakariya University in Multan.

An online transcript from Bahauddin Zakariya University uncovered by Daily Mail Online on Friday shows Malik scored 74.88 out of 100 on one of her pharmacy exams."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...evout-laws-never-seen-face.html#ixzz3tP92sfXZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
rbbm

He just one day turned, like on TWD.

This type of terrorist is scary to me because unless family/friend/co-worker is paying attention, finds proof/reports, what is the chance of the FBI or HLS finding these people? Slim imo

I think they would have had to be radicalized beforehand but if she went over the edge after the baby was born that could have escalated things.
Boy, I hope those lawyers don't read this lol.

Seriously, in my very humble opinion all mass murderers are chemically unbalanced. Perhaps she did suffer some PPD, but its usually not catching, so what would be her husbands excuse? I think we have a good, old fashioned case of hateful, small minded, Terrorism. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Was/ is the baby a prop?
Was/is the baby even theirs?
Was she even pregnant?
I think dna needs be done tbh.
What self respecting mother who has a babe in arms would do such a despicable act of violence?
Why would we even begin to guess her motives? We are moral. We are good. She is corrupt and black hearted. Why do some people allow children to become suicide bombers. I hope I never understand their minds. They are filthy and corroded.

If that news interview inside the apartment showed the drivers license of Mom then doesn't that mean she lived there with the 2 murderers?

If anyone lived with those 2 then they would have had to see all the action in the garage with people coming and going. It was a bomb factory according to some reports. So anyone living with those 2 would have had to suspected something was going on.

And on top of that I don't think they were the only 2 in the area ready to commit these types of crimes. The media is making it sound like "that's all folks" We got the 2 and its over.

Sorry but I don't believe it. I think there are others that helped them prepare and I think its very likely there could be other like minded murderers ready to strike. We can start by finding who bought the other 2 weapons and gave them to him.

oh i think these are cells paris was imo this is then you thro in movie deal we may have slowed em down by stealing all there ammo but that is just a little slow down imo cells are here , operative , and planning that is the truth imo

Plus the AR 15 design was created for the world wide arms market where child soldiers are common place, they are designed to be manageable for a 12-13 year old boy (or woman).

I'm sorry to disagree but that is not the concept that the AR 15 (M-16) was designed around. Not even close.

Please watch this informative video on the history of the M-16

[video=youtube;QdIf2zIpjTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIf2zIpjTQ[/video]

NO !!

Don't give the lawyers any ideas. !!!

Sorry if already posted, lots of pics.

"Two years [ago] he went to Saudi Arabia and married his wife but he didn't get radicalized there.

An acquaintance of Farook told CNN that Farook never spoke of Malik and rarely spoke of their child - not even announcing the baby's birth.

'I never saw her and he never said anything about her,' the acquaintance, who has not been named, said of Farook and Malik. 'I can't answer any of these things about her.'

At this stage in the investigation, officials say it appears the couple were inspired by ISIS, rather than expressly ordered to carry out the attacks.

Some investigators believe Malik and Faroook were self-radicalized, but it is also possible that someone may have motivated them.

Malik moved to Saudi Arabia from Pakistan about 25 years ago but returned home to study to become a pharmacist, according to two Pakistani officials. She had two brothers and two sisters and was related to Ahmed Ali Aulak, a former provincial minister.

Malik was from the Layyah district in southern Punjab province, the officials said. She returned to Pakistan five or six years ago to complete a degree from Bahauddin Zakariya University in Multan.

An online transcript from Bahauddin Zakariya University uncovered by Daily Mail Online on Friday shows Malik scored 74.88 out of 100 on one of her pharmacy exams."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...evout-laws-never-seen-face.html#ixzz3tP92sfXZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
rbbm

Hi dotr 😊
I was just thinking to myself. I was under the assumption that Grandma had her own apartment. When first reports stated baby was dropped off with grandma supposedly.
But now it's coming thru that it seemed Grandma lived with Farook and Malik.
Shouldn't she be taken in for investigation too. A bit like the Rebecca Watts female accomplice. Heard nothing seen nothing knew nothing.
In that small place? I don't buy in to it.
Not one iota.

Imagine she may have been soft-spoken due to the fabric pressed against her mouth, imo. speculation.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35006404
attachment.php

"The Farook family's attorneys said on Friday that Farook was an isolated individual with few friends and Malik was a "caring, soft-spoken" housewife."

rbibm.

What's that spot on her nose? Is that a rug burn from her burqa?

I'm sorry to disagree but that is not the concept that the AR 15 (M-16) was designed around. Not even close.

Please watch this informative video on the history of the M-16

[video=youtube;QdIf2zIpjTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIf2zIpjTQ[/video]
I am waaaay too impatient to watch the whole thing BUT, wow, "recoil gentle enough that a 12 year old could use one".
Lawyers do you hear this? The glove fits, we won't Acquit!!!!

i think all this nonsene cause they smashed teir cell phones as to hard it is going to be to forensically get most is BS

black boxes do their job at 576 mph I think it is a stall tactic , they have to see what they find , what they release , this is about money folks we spent what on security and these guys were calling who ? and we did not know for 5.8 trillion a year -- its all politicics and money
imo

Anderson Cooper just interviewed 2 survivors.... they said they were there for up to an hour before the shooting, and there was NO altercation beforehand. They said it was one big room, and they're sure they would've known if there had been one.

Hi dotr ��
I was just thinking to myself. I was under the assumption that Grandma had her own apartment. When first reports stated baby was dropped off with grandma supposedly.
But now it's coming thru that it seemed Grandma lived with Farook and Malik.
Shouldn't she be taken in for investigation too. A bit like the Rebecca Watts female accomplice. Heard nothing seen nothing knew nothing.
In that small place? I don't buy in to it.
Not one iota.

This raises the question of where does the Grandmother and child go back to live and why did they not have first access to the killer's belongings? Not that I have a preference on where the killer's belongings should go but. . . I don't know. It all just seems weird, the way things have been handled so far.

Anderson Cooper just interviewed 2 survivors.... they said they were there for up to an hour before the shooting, and there was NO altercation beforehand. They said it was one big room, and they're sure they would've known if there had been one.
Did the wife attend party also? I wonder...

Of course there wasn't. He was scoping it out, doing recon, to make sure that him and Mrs. Insane-O wouldn't hit any resistance when they went in there with guns blaring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18