CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Lawyers, You know what part I flat out don't believe? The part where he says the Mother of shooter didn't know about the bomb making because she stayed upstairs. Ok this would be the first mother-in-law ever to mind her own business. I'm not joking either. I bet at the very least she regularly listened to their conversations. Jmo. I'm just saying.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JMO
I think she knew how radical he was and she knew he may do something like this. I think that is why the lawyer is involved already. She may have not known of specific plans but then again she may have.

If its proven she knew he was going to attack people then can she be arrested and charged with harboring and or supporting a terrorist?

Please put them in a room with the idiot reporters that ruined a crime scene. Let them all breath each others foul air for awhile.

I don't blame the reporters for the crime scene fiasco, that should have been protected.

Once the landlord opened the door and the first reporter entered the others basically HAD to go in else their station would be left out and the reporter could be in big trouble. We all wanted to see it and we went to the sites that had up.

Can I say this?

I'm sad tonight. It's been awhile since I've felt this bad.. But I am DUMBFOUNDED, STUPEFIED, at how we are being asked to tip-toe around Muslims, not all, but some? WHICH ONES?!!!

When my son first enlisted, we agreed to disagree. Oh... we both felt the war in Iraq was a mistake, but he strongly felt he had the skill, and level headedness to help those young men of his generation, that were already there, as well as help protect us, here, from the inevitable...I didn't want him in the Armed forces, but I respect his choice. He's a fine man. Believe me when I say, parental prejudice aside, we all have, at least, one fine human being, looking out for us.

People asked me, "How do you sleep?". You don't, at first. But you learn to sleep, and eat, and breath... And after a while you learn to live, love, and laugh...More deeply than you ever have in your whole life.

Every time I see, in the news, a young man, on his knees, in an orange jump suit...

I could just smack those, " Refugees Welcome" people silly!

You want to feel good about yourselves. You want to be charitable? You want to bring some comfort to someone who's life is on the line?

Send a piece of mail to a GI. Christmas card... A good luck charm, a post card, a note even..

I don't post to offend anyone. But if you don't want to face reality, good luck to you, when reality is in your face.

**changed my Avatar to show my 10 yr old Daughter and her 30 yr. old Brother.

I

There's many people in this country that don't want to see the truth. They want to live in their cookie-cutter homes and believe that what goes on in the middle east can never happen here. They believe this because it helps them to sleep better at night. They believe this because nothing like that could every happen in a world of soap operas, Wheel of Fortune shows, GMA awards, and Oprah specials.

I've always been blown away how the news media shelters people from the raw reality of the barbaric actions of these people. They show a video right up to the point where a sword slices off someones head, but then stop it there. They show pictures with the gore blurred out so you can't see the grim reality. When they do show something "graphic" they put up a big warning banner, and after watching the video one has to really try and figure out what was so graphic about it. The video is so heavily edited, you can hardly make out the intent of it to begin with.

The people in this country need to be shocked into awareness. They need to see the raw and unedited reality of what is going on over there.......heading over here. Personally, I think that every single year on 9/11 they should replay the planes hitting the world trade center and show the death and destruction that followed. Every year. They used to do that.......but they don't anymore.....we don't want to scare anybody. They want the U.S. citizens to believe the problem has been contained and eliminated.

People need to be scared. They're already here, living among us. There's going to be more of these attacks to come, some over there, some over here. ISIS has been planning and plotting attacks like this for over 3 years now. Many of their recruits and trainees are back home after having traveled on their legal visas. This woman Malik was a trained radical and she came here to do a job. She needed to get married in order to work her way into our society, which she did. Nobody knew anything about this woman. Nobody knew anything about her husband.

They're here. Get ready.

Obviously they didn't expect to die, they must have thought that no one would recognize them and they'd get away with it. Bet they were surprised when LE came chasing after them immediately.

Their goal was to create as much fear as possible in their wake. They succeeded. Terrorists want people to turn on each other in fear and hatred. They're succeeding on that one too. The randomness and 24/7 media coverage makes many paranoid to even leave their homes, let alone travel, enjoy anything they might normally do that involves crowds, cities, Xmas. They're succeeding because they're able to divide groups of people based on race or religious affiliation. Look how Paris reacted. People came together regardless of their race or religion.

Timothy McVeigh, a US born & bred citizen, white male, was able to create a trail of devastation and terror. As someone said yesterday or the day before, evil manages to find a way.

I kind of think they hoped they would not be killed so they can complete the next plan

but did not really care if they lived or died for their cause

imo

I'm glad no one found a device, can you imagine that?
This^^^^^ for this reason alone I'm shocked the scene was unsecured. There are many reasons why this was an epic fail but honestly I hadn't considered the danger. Good post.

JMO
I think she knew how radical he was and she knew he may do something like this. I think that is why the lawyer is involved already. She may have not known of specific plans but then again she may have.

If its proven she knew he was going to attack people then can she be arrested and charged with harboring and or supporting a terrorist?
Good question. They may not ever be able to prove she heard anything or helped make bombs during the day with wifey.

Ret DC Det Ted Williams said there is still bomb making material in the apartment.

How can any mother nursing her baby at 6 months, just give her baby away to go shoot people up and die for a cause with a husband and leave that baby an orphan???
........killing the same people who gave her a baby shower?
IMOO there are many more 'friends' of theirs involved.
We are just told a 'few' things..........much more than 2 nut jobs.
Where did they buy all the ammo? guns? over what time period?
How many months did they build pipe bombs?
I feel for the neighbors............the whole complex could of blown up if something went wrong.
Our friends live near in Riverside CA..............500 refugees;18-35 yr old "MALES' already came in..........food stamps etc.
not family units...............what does that tell us?? Shame on us!

All we need to do is think of the horrid brothers who pulled off the Boston Bombing. We got several warnings about them from Russian intelligence and others, and yet we 'closed the case' on them and let them do their dirty deeds. :mad:

Yes, and some of their family members yelled to the heavens that it couldn't possibly have been those two brothers, that they were being set-up, scapegoated by the U.S. government. All more grist to the terrorist-producing mill. So after that press conference I have extreme doubts that the family knew nothing, saw nothing, and had no sympathies in the same direction. Because, gee, Grandma, you *lived* with those two, what did you THINK they were doing with all those guns and explosives around a BABY. A baby whose parents clearly did not value her enough not to let her grow up without her parents, parents who committed atrocities and murdered innocents. Such lovely family values.

Ha...I saw the pept0-Bismal on the counter. Made me think he had a nervous stomach from thinking about his mission.

I thought the powdered milk and cereal was an odd thing
to give a baby.

The lawyer states that because the female suspect was about 90 lbs she could have carried a weapon or worn a tactical vest. This is stupid and pure blasphemy. Having served in the military and in police forces I have trained along side females who have slight frames and can easily carry assault rifles and wear vests. His assertion that one would need military training to carry out this event shows his complete lack of intellect or his extreme and ridiculous bias.

It's ludicrous. I'm 90 pounds and lift and carry way heavy things. She could have easily handled a rifle that size. I don't have an AR 15, but I have handled many of my husbands riffles with no problem. Anyone ever pick up an old vintage Gibson Les Paul? They are heavy suckers. It isn't s rifle, but it's dang heavy. I play one and have no trouble at all slinging that thing around for hours. The lawyers are just spewing bunk. Don't ever under estimate what a small woman is capable of picking up and handling. Bunk!

There's many people in this country that don't want to see the truth. They want to live in their cookie-cutter homes and believe that what goes on in the middle east can never happen here. They believe this because it helps them to sleep better at night. They believe this because nothing like that could every happen in a world of soap operas, Wheel of Fortune shows, GMA awards, and Oprah specials.

I've always been blown away how the news media shelters people from the raw reality of the barbaric actions of these people. They show a video right up to the point where a sword slices off someones head, but then stop it there. They show pictures with the gore blurred out so you can't see the grim reality. When they do show something "graphic" they put up a big warning banner, and after watching the video one has to really try and figure out what was so graphic about it. The video is so heavily edited, you can hardly make out the intent of it to begin with.

The people in this country need to be shocked into awareness. They need to see the raw and unedited reality of what is going on over there.......heading over here. Personally, I think that every single year on 9/11 they should replay the planes hitting the world trade center and show the death and destruction that followed. Every year. They used to do that.......but they don't anymore.....we don't want to scare anybody. They want the U.S. citizens to believe the problem has been contained and eliminated.

People need to be scared. They're already here, living among us. There's going to be more of these attacks to come, some over there, some over here. ISIS has been planning and plotting attacks like this for over 3 years now. Many of their recruits and trainees are back home after having traveled on their legal visas. This woman Malik was a trained radical and she came here to do a job. She needed to get married in order to work her way into our society, which she did. Nobody knew anything about this woman. Nobody knew anything about her husband.

They're here. Get ready.
I sure do agree with you Steelman. It is time for the USA to stop shielding us from the atrocities. Many other countries leave the viewing of sensitive matter up to their viewers to decide if they should or shouldn't.

During the standoff I heard the desk anchor telling the helicopter cameraman to pull out of his close up because it was showing the body. I thought jeez Louise, this *advertiser censored* just killed 14 people and we are protecting his privacy? No way Jose. I'm so done with PC bullcrap.

We need to be over the pc agenda, take our country back and protect our American's that love our country and what we stand for. If you can't do that then you need to go, we don't need you.

The offensive tweet has been removed, and he has apologized.

Had to step away - that's the first photo I've seen of her! It's her for sure?

Ok, Al Jazeera, showing the suspects face after she killed 14 people is an AMERICAN CUSTOM. She committed terroristic murder. Your Sharia laws don't mean anything here. You practice your religion because we are a free country. We do NOT have to play by your laws. Smdh.

It's ludicrous. I'm 90 pounds and lift and carry way heavy things. She could have easily handled a rifle that size. I don't have an AR 15, but I have handled many of my husbands riffles with no problem.

Plus the AR 15 design was created for the world wide arms market where child soldiers are common place, they are designed to be manageable for a 12-13 year old boy (or woman).

If Farooks mom lived with her son and wife - where was she with the baby when this all went down? I thought I read early in that the baby was dropped at moms, but now we are hearing that mom lived with the killers?
I think that they probably meant dropped off upstairs. Seems moms living area was upstairs. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member