CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
assault weapon, body armor and nearly 9,000 rounds of ammunition.

Nassau County police said Friday that there was no known threat to the public.

where do find these people --I would not be worried about someone cruising around with
assault weapon, body armor and nearly 9,000 rounds of ammunition.
I'd really like to know where the heck this guy was going. And what his name is. Is this too much to ask?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They were on the bed AFTER the FBI , ATF etc. searched the home...probably sorted through on it.

The home was released by LE ... no longer a crime scene.

linked it earleir for the FBi the crime scene was released the tweet was from the Sheriff that said the scene was NOT released

notice we have not heard anything about what is going on with the landlord ..... and i kind of think that local LE chose not to stampede and kick everyone out (did it quietly) cause it was to embarrsing .............

Where was the mom when they went back to the house after the murders?

I think she was eating -- there was a plate of food on the washer

hardly the place to have dinner - looked like knock knock to me

Fox said the landlord was paid $1000 for early access to the apartment by the first reporting agency.

Jeopardized the investigation for $1k!

attachment.php

http://abcnews.go.com/International/female-san-bernardino-shooter-tashfeen-malik/story?id=35589386

Compliments of Dockins!

He went to Saudia Arabia for that? Guess he couldn't find someone to go along with his plan. The more I learn the more disgusted I am.

Farook.jpg

Syed Rizwan Farook, is seen here in an online dating profile photo.---Dead terrorist

Sources have told ABC News that mobile phones, hard drives and virtually anything with digital memory associated with Farook and Malik had been smashed when they were found by investigators.

FBI computer forensics analysts in Orange County, California ,and at the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia, will try to reconstruct and extract any digital information they can, which sources said will be painstaking work.

One law enforcement source told ABC News that while investigators have some capabilities to mine information from damaged digital media, “they are not miracle workers."
http://abcnews.go.com/International/female-san-bernardino-shooter-tashfeen-malik/story?id=35589386

They aren't ever going to tie this to any other conspirators or collaborators. They don't really want to. This needs to look like a couple of disgruntled local radicals that did all of this on their own. I've never seen so much CYA and evidence sabotage in my life as in this case.

Cops are always talking about how they don't want the integrity of the investigation to be compromised, how they don't want evidence to be destroyed inadvertently, how they want to keep things close to the vest so as not to jeopardize the investigation.

What the hell was that fiasco at their apartment this morning ? A complete and total sabotage of potential evidence ?

Omg me too. It took me awhile to realise they stripped her to make sure she wasn't a time bomb. O/T a bit, was she wearing men's boxer briefs?

Covered from head to toe your whole life...end up naked on the street in public, everywhere on the internet.

*Insert evil grin here.

He went to Saudia Arabia for that? Guess he couldn't find someone to go along with his plan. The more I learn the more disgusted I am.

I just found that pic too. Altho I have come across others. My head is buzzing with all this... N wth I've never seen an active crime scene crawled and trolled over like Farook's home? 😲

Who knoze? -- From what I have seen where I live, the local LEO's usually impound so that the vehicle is near the investigators, the prosecutor's office and the defense. I would assume that the vehicle being rented, WRT holding it, wouldn't make any difference. Dunno.

What body will prosecute this case? Local or Federal or both??

but see I dont understand -- there is noone to prosecute they have croaked ?

when i saw it i thought why is she in her undeerware maybe 300 bullets at you rips your clothes off?

I realized (and remembered) looking at the pictures that she was actually out of the SUV and moving when she went down. She was definitely fully clothed in the few aerials where you can see her body when the bearcats arrive. She was on the other side of the street.

The smartest thing the Farook family could do at this point is fire their arses and make a statement of sympathy to the families of all those affected. jmo

yeh when i saw the duet this morning i thought what does the family need an attorney for

then i thought oh they just called them and said hey pro bono and they said why not free

by that whole propaganda show. I'm a lawyer and I know they can be rather lacking in some areas but these guys are on a new level. As I heard it they were outright lying. They kept saying the FBI had not determined it was Terrorism, that they could find no links.

First, as though the FBI is TELLING these guys what they do and don't know or have uncovered-seriously-their clients were being questioned NOT consulted! Second the FBI was pretty clear it was a "terrorism investigation". That does NOT mean they are investigating to see if, maybe, it might have been terrorism. That means it IS and is following the protocols for a Terrorism investigation.

Then, the whole attempt at victim blaming. Turning it into something like he snapped because someone made fun of his religiously based beard. They are some bold attorneys that's for sure. I can't imagine this won't engender a backlash that will unfortunately make it WORSE for non-radicalized Muslims. Once it is pretty darn clear your group member has done a horrific terror attack, best to admit reality and express only sorrow and condolence and deepest sympathy. In this press manipulation, the victims were basically an afterthought.

Altogether it made me MORE suspicious of the family, not less. I started thinking how did the mother live there and not see ANYTHING, nothing, even the morning they left dressed in their outfits with their guns and ammo strapped to their vests after destroying their electronics, and she did not ever notice all the deliveries which even neighbors noticed, and all the ammo, bomb making equipment etc?

And worst was they appeared to question whether the two were even guilty. Did anyone else catch that? Always "alleged". And one had questioned whether the wife could even hold a gun as she only "weighed 90 lbs". Seriously, not the time guys. The community and country suffered a terror attack at the hands of your clients family members. The ONLY appropriate reaction is abject sorrow, sympathy and apology and the only appropriate focus on the victims.

http://fox8.com/2015/12/04/authorities-to-hold-news-conference-on-san-bernardino-shooting/

Why do I get the feeling that these attorneys are looking to the future for a possible lawsuit payout?

Covered from head to toe your whole life...end up naked on the street in public, everywhere on the internet.

*Insert evil grin here.
Yes! Which is why I am glad that it is out there. Usually all you see is a Jihad PR poster of the martyr (gag) all in white, like they are pure. Here she is exposed for the world to see. Not so glamorous is it?

Obviously they didn't expect to die, they must have thought that no one would recognize them and they'd get away with it. Bet they were surprised when LE came chasing after them immediately.

Their goal was to create as much fear as possible in their wake. They succeeded. Terrorists want people to turn on each other in fear and hatred. They're succeeding on that one too. The randomness and 24/7 media coverage makes many paranoid to even leave their homes, let alone travel, enjoy anything they might normally do that involves crowds, cities, Xmas. They're succeeding because they're able to divide groups of people based on race or religious affiliation. Look how Paris reacted. People came together regardless of their race or religion.

Timothy McVeigh, a US born & bred citizen, white male, was able to create a trail of devastation and terror. As someone said yesterday or the day before, evil manages to find a way.

Can I say this?

I'm sad tonight. It's been awhile since I've felt this bad.. But I am DUMBFOUNDED, STUPEFIED, at how we are being asked to tip-toe around Muslims, not all, but some? WHICH ONES?!!!

When my son first enlisted, we agreed to disagree. Oh... we both felt the war in Iraq was a mistake, but he strongly felt he had the skill, and level headedness to help those young men of his generation, that were already there, as well as help protect us, here, from the inevitable...I didn't want him in the Armed forces, but I respect his choice. He's a fine man. Believe me when I say, parental prejudice aside, we all have, at least, one fine human being, looking out for us.

People asked me, "How do you sleep?". You don't, at first. But you learn to sleep, and eat, and breath... And after a while you learn to live, love, and laugh...More deeply than you ever have in your whole life.

Every time I see, in the news, a young man, on his knees, in an orange jump suit...

I could just smack those, " Refugees Welcome" people silly!

You want to feel good about yourselves. You want to be charitable? You want to bring some comfort to someone who's life is on the line?

Send a piece of mail to a GI. Christmas card... A good luck charm, a post card, a note even..

I don't post to offend anyone. But if you don't want to face reality, good luck to you, when reality is in your face.

**changed my Avatar to show my 10 yr old Daughter and her 30 yr. old Brother.

you know what guys all these relatives who know nothing ...even if that is true .....now you need to quit saying that ...well maybe YOU did not know , well obviously you all missed the flight

it has no relevance and it is like expecting the family to say oh yea we know most people dont like prison

so where is the expectdation that they would say they knew

quit this and look how our intel failed , direct money toward that

spending tons of money questioning family members is a waste of time and money IMO

so if one relative said yeh i knew who cares

what does that change

nothing.

View attachment 85254

Syed Rizwan Farook, is seen here in an online dating profile photo.---Dead terrorist

They aren't ever going to tie this to any other conspirators or collaborators. They don't really want to. This needs to look like a couple of disgruntled local radicals that did all of this on their own. I've never seen so much CYA and evidence sabotage in my life as in this case.

Cops are always talking about how they don't want the integrity of the investigation to be compromised, how they don't want evidence to be destroyed inadvertently, how they want to keep things close to the vest so as not to jeopardize the investigation.

What the hell was that fiasco at their apartment this morning ? A complete and total sabotage of potential evidence ?

Yep, I keep thinking about the "US confidential" documents found by a reporter in the burned out Embassy in Benghazi after officials had supposedly already investigated the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18