Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try 20 years the results would be remarkable

hey guys we need a dash of laughter we just watched a flea market and psycotic lawyers ! whew
Like a good idea for a new season of American Horror! Slimy lawyers and clueless reporters.. I'm scared.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The reporter inside their walk in closet:" Look at how they destroyed the ceiling to look for evidence!"

Lady, it's a hatch of sorts to get access to attic....hence the wood around it. Eyeroll.

i thought the exact thing ---its an attic lady it requires a push >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Omg me too. It took me awhile to realise they stripped her to make sure she wasn't a time bomb. O/T a bit, was she wearing men's boxer briefs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I saw that photo, then. I thought they were shorts.

Exactly. We are living in a fantasy world if we think the powers that be are doing proper background checks on people that they should be. There are plenty who slip between cracks. The intelligence powers of this nation have been handcuffed in many ways. I wonder when we wil make the corrections the American People need and deserve.
And yet, when my husband who is a commercial pilot who frequently flies internationally in a captain's position went through a long process to attain Global Entry-a US program that expedites customs. It took months to get approved. They knew about a time 17 years ago that while working, forgot to take an apple out of his bag, and told the officer at US Customs.

Jon Passantino ‏@passantino 1h1 hour ago

San Bernardino shooters’ family attorney says Farook “actually had the stomach flu” and were going to the doctor morning of shooting

https://twitter.com/passantino

My family already purchased advance tix for opening night! Hard core Star Wars peeps. No terrorists are gonna stop them!

it will be interestig to see if that theatre has extra security like they know more than they are releaseing

if i cared about star wars i would go but i might go to a different theater -- gonna be a huge release so a different theater would just be "easier"

The personal sides of the sadness of this event reverberate across the country:

Macon Windsor
Academy graduate died heroic death in San Bernardino attack

The mass shooting Wednesday in San Bernardino seemed a half a world away until shock waves hit the Windsor Academy community in Macon.

A star athlete from the private school's Class of 1988, Shannon Johnson, was one of the 14 people killed in the attack.

People who knew Shannon Johnson are not surprised he died saving someone else -- a story told on the Facebook page of a relative of one of the survivors....

more at: http://www.macon.com/news/local/article47941650.html#wgt=trending

Malik came to the U.S. on what is known as a “fiancé” visa, which allows an American fiancé to petition for his or her partner’s temporary entry before marriage. For the visa application, the address she listed in her Pakistani hometown, ABC News discovered today, does not exist. Malik received a her Green Card this summer, U.S. officials said.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/female-san-bernardino-shooter-tashfeen-malik/story?id=35589386

tashfeen_malik.jpg

Tashfeen Malik---Dead Terrorist

This is why the vetting process for the Syrian refugees needs to be highly questioned. She lists false information on her application and it's never followed up on or questioned, and in she comes, with all the rights and privileges of lifelong citizens.

Fox said the landlord was paid $1000 for early access to the apartment by the first reporting agency.

Thanks, Popsicle! That's what I heard earlier (posted on the last thread) but couldn't find a source.

I just read the posts about the presser. Thank God, I didn't watch it. :furious:

Only one question to ponder: I wonder how many times the wife's beard was made fun of? :facepalm:

Lamest. Excuse. Ever.

When the lawyers sit down and think tonight, I really hope that they realize that "someone made fun of meeeeeee" is actually a worse excuse to brutally murder 14 people than "I did it for Allah and 42 virgins". :rolleyes:

Farook wasn't a meat and potato type of man.

that is just funny hey two options laugh or cry for all of us been an exhausting month

and it feels like they are on a roll

by that whole propaganda show. I'm a lawyer and I know they can be rather lacking in some areas but these guys are on a new level. As I heard it they were outright lying. They kept saying the FBI had not determined it was Terrorism, that they could find no links.

First, as though the FBI is TELLING these guys what they do and don't know or have uncovered-seriously-their clients were being questioned NOT consulted! Second the FBI was pretty clear it was a "terrorism investigation". That does NOT mean they are investigating to see if, maybe, it might have been terrorism. That means it IS and is following the protocols for a Terrorism investigation.

Then, the whole attempt at victim blaming. Turning it into something like he snapped because someone made fun of his religiously based beard. They are some bold attorneys that's for sure. I can't imagine this won't engender a backlash that will unfortunately make it WORSE for non-radicalized Muslims. Once it is pretty darn clear your group member has done a horrific terror attack, best to admit reality and express only sorrow and condolence and deepest sympathy. In this press manipulation, the victims were basically an afterthought.

Altogether it made me MORE suspicious of the family, not less. I started thinking how did the mother live there and not see ANYTHING, nothing, even the morning they left dressed in their outfits with their guns and ammo strapped to their vests after destroying their electronics, and she did not ever notice all the deliveries which even neighbors noticed, and all the ammo, bomb making equipment etc?

And worst was they appeared to question whether the two were even guilty. Did anyone else catch that? Always "alleged". And one had questioned whether the wife could even hold a gun as she only "weighed 90 lbs". Seriously, not the time guys. The community and country suffered a terror attack at the hands of your clients family members. The ONLY appropriate reaction is abject sorrow, sympathy and apology and the only appropriate focus on the victims.

It just doesn’t make sense for these two to be able to act like some kind of Bonnie and Clyde or something,” Farook family attorney David S. Chesley told CNN’s Chris Cuomo. “It’s just ridiculous. It doesn’t add up.”...

Malik, whom he described as being “about 90 pounds, so it’s unlikely she could even carry a weapon or wear some type of a vest or do any of this,” could have been an active participant in the horror

http://fox8.com/2015/12/04/authorities-to-hold-news-conference-on-san-bernardino-shooting/

Ok sits on in the background some "ecxpert" is saying USA has arrested 50 people this year for suspected terrorism

Paris arrested 5000 people in 18 minutes , the only differnce is we are spending 3.7 billion on TSA alone what an idiot

rest assured all we arrested 50 this year its december dude !

Most of the 5000 have probably been released and many of the 50 likely wouldn't have been arrested without some manufacturing by the feds. So it's not the number of arrests that worries me but finding the ones who actually pose a threat. There's lot of money changing hands with shady informants. BBC's Storyville series recently aired a excellent doc about this very subject as did HBO not that long ago. This guy slipped through the cracks with ease and as horrible as this sounds, this could have been much much worse.

assault weapon, body armor and nearly 9,000 rounds of ammunition.

Nassau County police said Friday that there was no known threat to the public.

where do find these people --I would not be worried about someone cruising around with
assault weapon, body armor and nearly 9,000 rounds of ammunition.

Thanks, Popsicle! That's what I heard earlier (posted on the last thread) but couldn't find a source.

I just read the posts about the presser. Thank God, I didn't watch it. :furious:

Only one question to ponder: I wonder how many times the wife's beard was made fun of? :facepalm:

Lamest. Excuse. Ever.

When the lawyers sit down and think tonight, I really hope that they realize that "someone made fun of meeeeeee" is actually a worse excuse to brutally murder 14 people than "I did it for Allah and 42 virgins". :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO, LOL, I wanted to ask the very same thing but didn't!

Was it me...or did they ignore the automatic weapons?

wasn't you trust me my friend

and I am confident , especially in France they are follwoing this - and we must be hysterical to them

they handled it soooooo much more professinally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member