Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dotr ��
I was just thinking to myself. I was under the assumption that Grandma had her own apartment. When first reports stated baby was dropped off with grandma supposedly.
But now it's coming thru that it seemed Grandma lived with Farook and Malik.
Shouldn't she be taken in for investigation too. A bit like the Rebecca Watts female accomplice. Heard nothing seen nothing knew nothing.
In that small place? I don't buy in to it.
Not one iota.

I don't think any of the family and friends should be automatically cleared...............investigate. In my family I am sure there are secrets, but when we are together we talk about things important to us, like it or not, we voice opinions etc.
If these terrorists were passionate about their religion and terrorist activities, IMO they would 'recruit'. I think anyone that knew them well, are afraid of deportation or being humiliated; so they know NOTHING...............liars IMOO

This is neither here nor there....but don't they both look older than their stated ages?

To me, it looks like a mole. Witch!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's a mole. I've got one about that size on one of my butt cheeks.......anybody want a pic ?

Sorry....can't provide a link.

This is neither here nor there....but don't they both look older than their stated ages?

In the other pictures I've seen of him he looks his age. She looks like she might be a little older but it's hard to tell from one picture.

If I look at their faces again I'm going to puke.

It's a mole. I've got one about that size on one of my butt cheeks.......anybody want a pic ?

Don't touch that belt buckle mister!! We are in America, we don't allow graphic photos [emoji12]

I hope you have somebody keeping an eye on that for you.
;)

I think the hard drive has everything on it , but it is gone with wind

In the other pictures I've seen of him he looks his age. She looks like she might be a little older but it's hard to tell from one picture.

If I look at their faces again I'm going to puke.

he has wierd eyes

i think all this nonsene cause they smashed teir cell phones as to hard it is going to be to forensically get most is BS

black boxes do their job at 576 mph I think it is a stall tactic , they have to see what they find , what they release , this is about money folks we spent what on security and these guys were calling who ? and we did not know for 5.8 trillion a year -- its all politicics and money
imo

Agreed. Buying time most defo. They should be able to track their digital footprints. Just need a cell imei. Or a number. FB is privy to LE access in criminal cases. Stuff will still be on servers.
They (Farook n Malik) just paid attention to Paris. And tried to eradicate their digital traces. By not leaving much 'physical' data.
You see. They are getting quite savvy. And we NEED to be more aware. Jmo

OMG. AC360 is a tearjerker tonight....I just can't.

They had a hatchet in the utensil drawer? oh

Being from Pakistan......there's an unlimited usage for that while preparing meals............

Most of us buy it from the grocery store pre-packaged.......and already dead.

bigger plans. I base that on the residual amount of destructive material at their home that was not utilized. I don't even know that it would have been that same day.

And I am not opposed to a theory which takes into account some more personal issues motivating the choice of that first target. If he, for example, become more radicalized after marriage, he could have then found his workplace and the people there unacceptable infidels and he could very much have wanted to "show them" or punish them.

The location may not have really been the focus of the larger or actual plan. I obviously don't know anything but that kind of thing sort of makes sense to me. He had spent his whole life here and was obviously used to American life. But if you suddenly, radically (no pun intended) change your whole world view, much of what you used to easily accept or tolerate, may now become intolerable in the extreme. And, like, if you're going to "do jihad" you might as well get some personal satisfaction over it.

attachment.php

Syed Rizwan Farook, is seen here in an online dating profile photo.---Dead terrorist

http://abcnews.go.com/International/female-san-bernardino-shooter-tashfeen-malik/story?id=35589386

They aren't ever going to tie this to any other conspirators or collaborators. They don't really want to. This needs to look like a couple of disgruntled local radicals that did all of this on their own. I've never seen so much CYA and evidence sabotage in my life as in this case.

Cops are always talking about how they don't want the integrity of the investigation to be compromised, how they don't want evidence to be destroyed inadvertently, how they want to keep things close to the vest so as not to jeopardize the investigation.

What the hell was that fiasco at their apartment this morning ? A complete and total sabotage of potential evidence ?

I kind of think when land lord asked can i go see damage they said yes it never even occurred to them we better admonish this person to say to him -- but dont let half of the worlds tv stations in

I just dont think it even occurred to them that someone would be like come on in ye all - its so mind numbing

Regarding the Lawyers, You know what part I flat out don't believe? The part where he says the Mother of shooter didn't know about the bomb making because she stayed upstairs. Ok this would be the first mother-in-law ever to mind her own business. I'm not joking either. I bet at the very least she regularly listened to their conversations. Jmo. I'm just saying.

I agree. I have never seen a MIL that did not hover over the grandchild and hang around in the kitchen area. No way she sat upstairs alone in the tiny bedroom.

you know what fbi keeps doing this is gonna take a long time you have at least one real name - you know where he has been what are spending all our money on?

OMG!!!! Bahahahaha!!
After two glasses of really good wine...I can't stop laughing!!!

I think the hard drive has everything on it , but it is gone with wind

I hope someone in the local media was mindful enough to tell people to look for any discarded things (like hard-drives) that the killers may have tossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99